Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:28 pm

(That's be awesome!)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Scartalon looked at Moonkit and then over at Cometpaw, quietly. After a few moments of silence she finally spoke. "Come on," she meowed, walking away to the entrance to camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:43 pm

(Really? :D Cool! Then lets make it happen! :] )

Moonkit watched Cometpaw and Scartalon go then fell over onto her side with a sigh. She looked up at Sunkit, feeling tired after being so hyper. She patted next to her. "Want to watch the stars with me tonight?" She asked softly, almost a whisper. She had never asked anyone to do this with her though she did it almost evry night.

Last edited by Thunderheart on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Sunkit blinked blankly at Moonkit when she asked the question though after a while he seemed to of processed what she had said and he smiled. "Sure!" He squeaked happily.

(gtg >Sad )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:49 pm

Moonkit smiled and patted next to her again. "Well we could eat first if you want?" She suggested, though wasn't really all that hungry.

(aww! Okay see ya soon!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:01 pm

*Snowkit dipped her head to Oceanbreeze as she thanked them for their help. When Tallkit offered to gather herbs, she flicked her tail and nodded as that ment she wanted to do that as well. I hope Tallkit comes. Then she can eat herself away in frusteration as I will ignore her.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Rowanpaw looked around for Nettlepaw, her head down and ears back. What am I going to do about this? She sighed worridly.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Sunkit shrugged. "Will Silverheart let us have some milk?"

(Sorry its so short)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Moonkit nodded with confidence. "Of course." She purred and got to her feet, beginning to pad toward the nursery. "Come on slow poke!" She purred.

(DX Right when you get on I have to leave! Sorry! I'll be on tomarrow probably :J )
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Swiftflight got to his paws and stretched for a while. The heat was almost unbearable, he wanted to curl up in the coolest spot in the camp. Oh well, I've got warrior duties to do. I can't just lay around all day. He thought.

(Read the weather and it said it was hot so, yup. xP )
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:51 pm

Sunkit scampered after Moonkit, running ahead and into the nursery.

(I'm tired --_--)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Robinkit smirked at the look of distaste from Moonkit, pleased she had at least achieved to make them angry. I'm an annoying furball. A small brat. But I like it. she thought happily, not genuinly caring that much if his brother hated her from breaking into his alone time with Moonkit. Seeing the two scamper away she purred softly and her mouth widened into a mischievous smile. Bouncing after them she took great, long leaps for each strode, looking as thought she was partly flying. Appearing in the nursery she followed her brother and grinned. "Mind if I join?" she said loudly, the playful but yet mischievous look in her eyes revealing to her brother that she was doing this on purpose.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:35 pm

Sunkit hissed at Robinkit. "Yes, I do mind! I don't want you to join! Leave us alone, Robinkit!" He looked to Moonkit and then back to Robinkit with narrowed, angry eyes. Annoying brat. All my litter mates are, aren't they?
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:44 pm

Oceanbreeze sighed as Whiskerkit asked her to go back to the nursery. "You really should stay in here...But I guess you can go back to the nursery as long as you don't mess with the herbs on your eyes, okay?" she mewed and turned her head to Tallkit and Snowkit. "No, its alright. You two have been a great help today. If you could just help Whiskerkit to the nursery, then you're free to go and play," She smiled and picked up the extra herbs, along with the white fur, to put them in the back.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:50 pm

Whiskerkit nodded and purred with relief. "Thanks Oceanbreeze." she said, a great mass of relief hinted in her voice. Getting up she wobbled slightly, then headed off out the medicine den. The light was piercing to her eyes, although she pushed on, wanting to get back to the nursery before either Tallkit or Snowkit appeared to 'help' her. She wanted her sister to stay in the medicine den, however, where she belonged. Crawling into the nursery she sighed and huddled up in the corner of the nursery, trying to get a good sleep.

Robinkit grinned broadly and stuck out her tongue. "No need to be rude, Sunkit. I want to be in at the fun, you know." she sniffed, her tail flicking slightly. She was giggling lightly though. "Although I'll just leave you two lovebirds here, alright?" she said with a humerous glow in her eyes as she strode over to her mother and laid down, pleased with herself.

((Oh, she'll be more annoying when she becomes an apprentice, just you wait and see!))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:16 pm

(Lol X3 I can only imagine)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:40 am

Moonkit was about to say she really didn't mind if she joined when she padded away. She shrugged at Sunkit, stroking his back with her tail, and padded the rest of the way to Silverheart. "Mommy I'm so hungry!" She whimmpered, the heat making her more tired.

Rowanpaw hadn't found Nettlepaw so she picked a scrawny rabbit from the fresh-kill pile and settled down in the shade.

Tallkit dipped her head and smiled brightly. "Okay! Thank you Oceanbreeze!" She meowed and padded out of the den, taking one last whiff of the sweet, earthy scents of the medicine cats den.

Roarstep looked around for his kits.

Branchshade purred at all the little kits running around camp and smiled happily.

Shadowkit sat by her father and yawned, snuggling against him.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:07 am

*Rainkit woke up from his nap and felt way better then before. Getting up he stretched and padded over to Silverheart and Moonkit. Looking at Moonkit he smiled and mewed,"You are not going to get any like that, you have to ask,"He paused and then sat down,"No one wants to hear a whiny kitten, you have to ask like this,"Saying that he turned to his mother and gave a sweet smile and gave cute kitten eyes,"Mommy, may I have some milk now?" Asking politely and gave a glance at Moonkit then back up to her mother.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:59 am

Sunkit rolled his eyes. "That's not how me and my litter mates get milk! We just stroll up to momma," he walked in place, looking as if he was 'strolling'. "and we say, 'Hey momma! I want some malk! Gimme some malk!"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:02 pm

Robinkit glared at Sunkit's rude manner, and hissed gently as she kicked him harshly with her powerful hind legs. "Get off it, Sunkit. You don't speak to mama like that." she hissed, her ears flat against her head. "You better learn from Rainkit here. At least he knows how to ask PROPERLY!" she growled, not particularly fond of the cats that demanded things from one another.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:12 pm

(Malk... xD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:38 pm

(Just give the man some malk! XD)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:02 pm

(XD)

Rainkit smiled widely and was happy about Robinkits compliment. He then started giggling at Sunkit and mewed to him,"Sunkit! You have a lot of things to learn about manners!~"he then went serious and stared at him giving a meow,"I bet you can't even learn in two sunrises!" He challenged him, giving a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Sunkit glared at Rainkit. "I don't have to," he sneered at him, then looked over at Silverheart. "We want some malk!"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Robinkit twisted her face with disgust at her brother's demanding tone of voice and growled slightly, although it turned out rather pitiful and more like a small hiss. "You're incurable, you know that?" she said, her eyes narrowed as she studied her brother. "Mama, please make him stop!" she looked at her mother, a pleading look in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next