Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:01 pm

(She isn't in the nursery right now X3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:03 pm

(Has anyone spoke to Snowkit or Scarletkit? Or Kestrelsong I guess...)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:10 pm

(I don't think so)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:30 pm

((Ooh, I see... Must've missed that post somehow O.o))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:59 pm

Moonkit was bristling angrilly at the arguing cats. "Enough!" She growled loudly and sat down, looking surprised with herself. I didn't know I could even speak that loud. She looked around at the others kits and her fur grew hot. "Oh, um sorry... I just don't like it when you all argue like that!" She meowed seriously.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:07 pm

Rainkit glared at Sunkit in anger then jumped when he heard Moonkits yelling. He shook his head and stared at Moonkit in a sad look and mewed softly,"I am sorry, hes just being rude!"He said while he glanced at Sunkit, then back to Moonkit. He whimpered,"He does not know how to ask politely...."He trailed off. He then only stared at his paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:17 pm

Moonkit stroked her brothers back and smiled at him. "It's just the way he is." She meowed softly and looked at Sunkit warmly. I actually liked his disobediance, it's fun! He isn't polite to many cats, but he is to me! That's all I care about! "I like Sunkit the way he is." She admitted, her fur growing hot again. Did I say that out loud?!? She looked at her paws with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:49 pm

Robinkit glared at Moonkit as if she'd sprouted wings, especially after her loud use of tongue. "Oh shut it already. I can tell you're no more well mannered than my brother here." she said and sighed, glancing at Rainkit. At least he seems to know how to behave. Somewhat. she told herself and shrugged. She gave Moonkit a curious look as she said she liked Sunkit the way he was and she giggled. "See? Told yah. Good thing I paired you two together. You'll have kits when you're old, right? 'Cuz I really want to show them some epic fighting skills." she said and grinned broadly, kicking out into the air at an imaginary opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:54 pm

Moonkit flushed angrilly when Robinkit told her to shut it said she had no manners. She one to talk! When she asked if she was to have kits she looked down at her paws with a smile. She giggled and snuck a peak at Sunkit. Looking back at Robinkit. "You'll be the first one I ask to mentor one." She joked and giggled again. She didn't mind being teased at a bit.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:00 pm

((Funny how quickly they giggle and chat again after an arguement x3))

Robinkit smiled brightly. "I'd be happy to. Now, your names are Sunkit and Moonkit. Perfect! Now, your kits will be... Erm, Skykit. That's a name suited with the elements of the sky. Just imagine! StarClan should make a prophecy about sun and moon uniting to make the bright sky." she joked, although had a serious undertone as well. "But honestly. I meant what I said outside. I've declared you two for mates. For life. I dare you to keep going by that idea until one of you die." she said with a smirk, enjoying the small games and dares she put up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:09 pm

(Right? They are certaintly kits. X3)

Moonkit smiled at the name, Skykit, she liked it a lot. When Robinkit mentioned a prophecy she skin crawled and she shivered. Then Robinkit switched onto the topic of Sunkit and her again and a smile returned to her face. It was funny, she really couldn't picture her with anyone but Sunkit anymore, it was like they were supposed to be together...

(What a perfect prophecy set up O.O Wierd)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:23 pm

Robinkit smiled brightly, although was slightly disappointed Moonkit didn't give any reply to her dare, she flicked her tail impatiently and put on a slightly pouty look. "Do yah accept my dare?" she asked, her wide odd-colored eyes staring into Moonkit's, her face less than a whisker away from the fellow she-kit. This'll be fun... I'll persuade them into accepting it, of course. she thought and smiled. "Say, I'll do something you tells me if I lose. If I win, however, either of you will be my servant." she said proudly. "It'll be going on until either die, or if you happen to get kits. Then the dare's over." she said and expectantly looked at Moonkit, before glancing at Sunkit.

((It'd be fun indeed xP))
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:31 pm

Rainkit was wide eyed with shock. He did not like hearing his sister be with this unwell mannered kit. He refused to accept them being mates when they are older. He would hate Sunkit even more then ever if they grew up together. He would be his half brother if he was his sisters mate, he hated this idea. He stood there and stared at Robinkit. He did not understand her challange but he wanted to force his sister not to accept it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:01 pm

Moonkit looked at Sunkit then at Robinkit a feeling welling up in her chest. She was a little angery at being told who to like and she bristled. She looked down at her paws then looked up at Robinkit her eyes glaring defiently. "I don't like him because of the dare!" She mumbled angrilly. "But I guess ..." She looked at Sunkit, really hopping he would accept or this would become awkward. "If Sunkit accepts so do I, if he doesn't I don't." She meowed simply, putting the pressure on Sunkit. She looked at Rainkit with worry then at Robinkit, hopping and praying to StarClan she would be satisfied with her answer. She honestly liked Robinkit, she was sneeky and fun, but she wouldn't be dared to like someone and have kits with them, it would be only out of love!
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:12 pm

Robinkit sighed slightly, the answer not as satisfying as she'd wanted it to be. She wanted a clear 'yes'. Looking at her brother she smiled slightly. "well, everything lays on your paws, Sunkit. You up for the challange? Or are you going to run to mum and hide?" she taunted, using all tactics she could to make him accept the dare. Her tail was lashing with excitement and she stood on her tip-toes, waiting for him to make the final reply that would seal the deal.

((I'd find it very interesting if they ended up agreeing with it... c: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:34 pm

Moonkit looked at him, eyes bright with worry, but also with intrest.

(I wanted to post... Then I realized I had no idea WHAT I wanted to post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:04 pm

*Snowkit sat in the nursery washing her pelt. Clearly she was very bored and had nothing to do. The other kits never interested her on bit and they were almost a bother to her.*

*Scarletkit layed in the nursery, almost dead asleep. Snoring very loudly, she was oblivious to the other kits who yelled and argued in the nursery. All she cared about was getting her beauty sleep.*

*Kestrelsong sat in the warriors den, plotting a plan in how he could get Scartalon to love him. I have to get rid of Darkthorn but he is already dead.*

*Whitecloud walked down from the sky on clouds. Every paw step seemed to send a cold rush down to the cats. Leaping into the medicine cat den, invisible to everyone except Oceanbreeze, she smiled and stood in front of the young medicine cat. Waving her tail in an almost mesmerizing manor, the medicine cat den scenery melted into a blanket of white, frozen droplets. Fresh snow gently fell to the ground and soon the medicine cat den appeared with snow layed on top of the herbs that seemed to be bursting in health. Soon, the enchanting white wonderland melted away until Oceanbreeze was left in the medicine cat den with just a frosty memory left in her mind.*

(That RP sucked... Most lazy omen ever... XP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Tallkit sat outside the nursery and felt a small chill but other then that just yawn and fell asleep.

Shadowkit went over from Roarstep to settle beside Tallkit, hoping her cousin wouldn't mind. She sighed and drifted off to sleep.

Branchshade looked up at the now appearing stars in the sky and smiled gently, though he was a little bored and wanted to go hunting.

Roarstep saw Shadowkit go and fall asleep next to Tallkit and smiled happily. Shadowkit and Tallkit were a lot alike, it wasn't a surprise they would be friends.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:21 pm

(I had a whole page to read! It was terrible! D: (XD JK)
I haven't been RPing a lot lately. o.o
Happy Birthday to me. >_>)

Sunkit looked over at Moonkit and then looked at Robinkit, narrowing his eyes defiantly and sticking his nose straight up into the air. "No! I decline on you're dare. I do not accept."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:26 pm

Moonkit sucked in a breath and flatened her ears with embarrassment. I knew it! A tom like him would never like me at all! She shrunk down, hunching her shoulders, to emarrassed to move right then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:50 pm

(Happy birthday, Spotted!! ^.^)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:40 am

(Thanks! You're the first person on this site to notice! XD)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:45 am

(Pfft... Happy birthday! I knew that. Pfffft....)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:49 am

(XDDDD It's OK Mags XP)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:50 am

(xD *Gives a B-Day Huggle*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next