Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

RiverClan Territory  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory    RiverClan Territory  - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 7:50 pm

Sandstreak was about to tell Ashpaw about what she had witnessed earlier, when she caught a wiff of Jaytalon coming from upwind. She sighed and nodded at Ashpaw. "Why don't you take those fish you got and bring them back to camp." She was amused to see the apprentice's eyes cloud with confusion before she noticed Jaytalon's presence and hopped off with her catch.

"Come on out now Jaytalon" Sandstreak called, her tail flicking impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory    RiverClan Territory  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 12:47 am

Jaytalon smirked when he heard the warrior's smart remark, he revealed himself in the clearing. He hastily walked up to Sandstreak. Before even giving her a chance to speak, he stepped up to her and growled, "What are you trying to do? Are you trying to ruin me? You know better than to just announce things like that out in front of everybody. And second of all, you have no room to talk down on your leader the way you did, it is not your place to make the decisions around here, it's mine. And as far as Mangledshout and I go, you are to keep this to yourself; hell, I know you'd go as far as you could for somebody you loved. You don't have to like it, but it's how things are now and you have to accept it," he growled, his tail swiveling around behind him. Looking her in the eyes now, fire in his, he couldn't be more serious about what he was saying. "I love her."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory    RiverClan Territory  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 7:27 pm

Sandstreak flinched at Jaytalon's harsh words, but hastily attempted to recompose herself. Her voice was soft when she spoke. "No one was even around when I approached you. The only one in camp was Hawkpaw, and what is she going to do? She should know that her mentor is breaking the rules anyway.." Sandstreak was fuming on the inside, but fought to keep her cool. "Also I would not..I would not break the rules like that, especially if I were about to be the leader. I don't care if I like it or not, it's just wrong and I won't stand for it. "I doubt Starclan would even accept you as leader with you breaking the rules like this...You know I used to look up to you, but you're being so immature and making stupid decisions based off of your emotions, which as a leader, you can not afford to do. Grow up." The shecat sat down and glared at him, waiting for him to attempt to actually make a good argument against what she was saying. It was silent for a moment, and that moment seemed to last forever.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory    RiverClan Territory  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 1:58 am

Jaytalon sighed. He eyed Sandstreak for a good minute, the breeze rushing through his pelt and extending his figure. "You're not in the place to call me immature, seeing as you speak to your elders and higher ranks the way you do. You come at me with an argument based upon your own emotions as well, how greater than me does that make you?" He sat in front of the warrior and wrapped his tail around his paws. "You may not look up to me, but you must respect me as what I am to you. When I make a decision, there's always a reason behind it. I always do what's best for our clan and those I love. My feelings are not a mistake, my feelings are not a distraction to me or my duty. Maybe it's against the rules, but it is not wrong. What bad does it to, to you? To anybody?," he looked her in the eyes. "I have no argument to make towards you, I don't need to explain myself, I can only hope that you can understand that I am only a cat, just like you; I have feelings, just like you." His ear twitched and he fidgeted around momentarily to get more comfortable in the clearing. "Is it wrong, or is it something that everyone has forced you to believe is wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory    RiverClan Territory  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 6:01 am

Sandstreak sighed, her tail flicking in annoyance. She bowed her head. "Do as you please oh great leader." Her tone was sarcastic to say the least. "I wish you the greatest happiness" With that she turned tail and padded off. She didn't even attempt to argue back. He was brick wall....then so was she. 'I really do need some time alone..I should find somewhere to take a nap.' the she at pondered, not even considering the possibility of Jaytalon following her as she had dismissed the conversation so rudely.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory    RiverClan Territory  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 6:38 am

Serenity wrote:
Sandstreak sighed, her tail flicking in annoyance. She bowed her head. "Do as you please oh great leader." Her tone was sarcastic to say the least. "I wish you the greatest happiness" With that she turned tail and padded off. She didn't even attempt to argue back. He was brick wall....then so was she. 'I really do need some time alone..I should find somewhere to take a nap.' the she at pondered, not even considering the possibility of Jaytalon following her as she had dismissed the conversation so rudely.

Jaytalon dug his claws into the dirt as the shecat turned tail and walked off; he was fairly upset but he knew this is what he had to take. He looked around in thought, before removing his tail from his feet and standing up; the deputy walked back to camp and climbed his way up into the leader's den to lay down and rest.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory    RiverClan Territory  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 6:58 am

Hawkpaw squeaked as she woke from a terrible nightmare.She didn't even know what it was about. She just knew that she was being chased by something giant and dark. The  small kit (hasn't been made medcat app yet) looked around and was completely alone. Her ears flattened against her head in fear and she exited the seemingly large, empty den. As she exited, she saw Jaytalon meander into the leaders den. The small, fluffy kit tilted her head and scurried over to follow him. "Uhhh.....J-jaytalon?" It was dark in the den, that was probably how he preferred it but it scared the little shecat. "I had a scary dream.." she muttered quietly.

Ashpaw returned to camp with her head held high. She brought food back for her clan and she was always proud of that. She set her catch down on the fresh kill pile before hopping back out through the entrance to go catch more. The camp was pretty quiet today anyway, so she didn't have much to do. As she walked, she wondered what Jaytalon had done to make Sandstreak so upset. She had never seen the cat she had looked up to lose it like that before..even though she kept her composure really well. The apprentice really wished she would get to be in on a secret for once, but she was shooed off right before the interesting stuff happened.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory    RiverClan Territory  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 7:12 am

Jaytalon had just gotten comfortable in his den, but then Hawkpaw popped his head in the den with his concerns and the deputy instantly rose back up. With a smile, he eyed the little cat and flicked his tail to motion him over. "What's the matter sweetheart? Talk to me," he mewed, his eyes bright and a small smile across his face.

Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory    RiverClan Territory  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 5:47 pm

Dawnfur
────────────────────────────────────
{Age: 24 Moons | Gender: Female | Clan: RiverClan | Rank: warrior | Tags: Ashpaw}

Dawnfur Padded out of the warriors den, as soon as she had gotten back she had went right to her nest. Her pelt was dry once again and she had taken a shot nap. She glanced around camp, not really seeing anyone to talk to. Dawnfur wondered where Sandpelt was. "I could tell she just left camp when I got here.... maybe she went hunting or something." Dawnfur mumbled to herself before letting out a small yawn. Spotting Ashpaw Dawnfur perked up. "Hey Ashpaw! What are you up to?"Dawnfur called out as she padded over to the young she-cat.

(I'm sorry for not posting, I thought I did, then I stopped checking)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory    RiverClan Territory  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 1:37 pm

Hawkkit took a few steps forward and plopped down in front of Jaytalon, taking a respectful seated position. "I-i uh I was being chased by something...It was so dark and scary. It made these really loud scary noises. I've never heard them before" The small, fluffy shecat tilted her head in question to her leader. "What do you think it was??" All fear was forgotten and replaced by curiosity.

Ashpaw jumped as she had been approached by Dawnfur, immediately sucked out of her thoughts. "Aaah!! Hello Dawnfur! I just got back from hunting. I hadn't really decided on what my next plan of action would be...Maybe you can help me decide?" The blue eyed apprentice looked up after speaking to nod in greeting. "How about you?" She inquired nonchalantly, while taking a moment to remove some small twigs from her fur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory    RiverClan Territory  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T H E - C L A N S - R O L E P L A Y :: The Forest Territories-