Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

ThunderClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 04, 2017 7:31 pm

Territory Landmarks:

Camp - It lies at the foot of a sandy ravine, protected by thornbushes. The camp is easy to defend and hard to attack.

Tallpines - Pines near the SkyClan border.

The Great Sycamore - One of the largest trees with strong and thick branches.

The Owl Tree - A tree that serves home to a tawny owl.

Sunningrocks - Rocks that absorb the sunshine and are a place of relaxation. Moons ago, it used to be an island belonging only to RiverClan, but when the river changed current, ThunderClan wanted this territory, too.

Snakerocks - Home to venomous adders. The caves beneath the rocks can also be homes to other dangerous creatures.

The Sandy Hollow - A training hollow with soft sand so apprentices don't hurt themselves.

Camp Description:

The ThunderClan Forest Camp is in a sandy ravine that used to be a riverbed a long time ago. It is surrounded by brambles, and the entrance is through a gorse tunnel. There is a tall boulder in the clearing, called the Highrock, used by the leader to call meetings. The Highrock has scuffed earth around its base. A vast, sandy clearing stretches to the Highrock, which is near a clump of nettles. A bit away from the nursery is a crowded corner of ferns, which have a tall barrier of gorse behind them. At one side, a fallen tree lies, its tangled branches folded on the ground. The fresh-kill pile usually lies at the side of the clearing. At one point, the camp was burned down in a fire, but the vegetation grew back soon.

The nursery is under a thick bramble bush. There is a huge gap in the bush that led to the clearing.

The apprentices' den is in a clump of ferns, beside a tree stump.

The warriors' den is under a bush, with a nearby nettle patch. The warriors' den is beside the nursery. It is said that the senior warriors sleep near the center, the warmest area. It is also an honor that senior warriors invite younger warriors to eat with them by the bush.

The medicine cat's den is a crack in a rock, near a small grassy clearing, a tunnel of ferns leading to it. Inside there is a grassy clearing with a small pool at one edge. One tall rock stands at the side, split with a crack to keep herbs inside.

The elders' den is under a jutting branch in the fallen tree that has grass, moss and ferns sprouting from every crevice in the tangle of wood. There is a maze of twigs that eventually lead to an empty space among tangled branches.

The leader's den is a cave in the Highrock which was carved out by an ancient stream, with lichen covering the entrance. Inside the den is a quiet cove with a smooth floor and walls, with a mossy nest at one side.

All information from http://warriors.wikia.com/
Some information may be altered to fit Warriors Life roleplays
Back to top Go down
Mælstrom
Kit
Kit
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptySun May 07, 2017 7:31 pm

Madbones had been lost in thought for some time. Earlier today he’d been walking along the edge of the woods that made up Thunder Clan territory when he saw two squirrels chasing one another through the canopied treetops. They seemed to him to be the very embodiment of grace and dexterity as they leapt from branch to branch without a moment’s pause. That was until one of them, the leading squirrel, lost its footing and plummeted an entire tree length through the air, landing square in front of Madbones. Upon impact with the ground, the creature bounced nearly to face level with him before landing on its feet, thereupon remaining statuesque in its posture and staring directly into Madbones’ own eyes. The squirrel had surely been dazed from the fall, but Madbones thought that perhaps the small thing really was looking at him, regarding him not as a predator but simply as another creature of the land. The cat adopted the same line of thought and wondered if there could be peace between them. He began to say hello, but as soon as he’d opened his mouth the squirrel came to its senses and bolted to and up the nearest tree. This sudden and abrupt action had quite frightened Madbones as well, and he too retreated from the scene, heading, unawares, further into Thunder Clan territory.

Since then he had been cursing himself for not acting as any right-minded cat would have by taking the squirrel as a volunteer for his own lunch. Why must he always be preyed upon and undermined by his own thoughts? Perhaps a medicine cat could cure him of his scatterbrained curse? But he would surely have to be part of a clan to have a chance of… Clans! Suddenly Madbones came to, newly aware of his surroundings. He was flanked in every direction by trees and certainly well beyond the borders of Thunder Clan. He was too hungry for any sort of fight and thought only to escape. O, but where was he! He turned in some direction, unsure of anything at this moment, and began to run. He noticed the scent of another cat too late and froze. In his peripheral he spotted a grey tabby, standing alert, searching for the intruder he knew was nearby. Madbones could only wait there, dreading the inevitable.

(OOC: If this is a bit long let me know and I'll try to keep my posts shorter    ^.^)
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyMon May 08, 2017 12:31 am

Quailfeather
────────────────────────────────────
{Age: 31 Moons | Gender: Male | Clan: ThunderClan | Rank: Warrior | Tags: Madbones}

Quailfeather padded through the territory, trying to stay alert as distracting thoughts kept pulling at him. He liked taking walks through the territory as it helped him to think, but today he had wanted to concentrate on a bit of hunting. Quailfeather side stepped a dry leaf, he was fairly certain he heard something just up ahead. Before taking another step Quailfeather paused realizing he was at the disadvantage due to the way the wind was blowing. I need to be more careful or I'll end up losing this one as well. Quailfeather thought remembering how he lost a mouse only a little while ago. Quailfeather turned and started to pad until the wind was at his advantage. Quailfeather scented the air, trying to get an idea of what was up ahead. He was slightly confused at first and scented the air once again, he somewhat recognized the scent, but couldn't name it. Quailfeather moved forward, his movements deliberately slow as he crept forward. When he finally laid eyes on what was making the noise, he felt rather foolish for not recognizing the scent immediately. A few birds were on the ground, some with bright red feathers and the others with grey feathers with only a little bit of red. Quailfeather crept closer towards the cardinals holding his breath unintentionally the closer he got. Once close enough he leapt forward, his claws landing a whiskers breath away from the closest bird. Mouse-dung! Quailfeather cursed in his mind as the birds started to chirp louder in fear. Springing forward, Quailfeather managed to hook his claws into one of the scattering birds as it tried to fly away. He dragged the bird back down to the ground and killed it with a quick bite to the neck. He looked down at the bird, feeling a bit proud that he was able to catch it. He wasn't the best hunter, and never had much luck with birds. "Thank you StarClan for this catch." He murmured under his breath as he got to his paws. Though he didn't like to eat birds all that much since they had so many feathers, prey was prey and the clan would eat it. Plus, the feathers could be put in the nursery or elders den. Just as Quailfeather was about to pick up the cardinal and go when another noise caught his attention. Best he could tell it was another cat, or something cat sized. Quailfeather took a defensive stance, arching his back as he eyed the forest. His icy gaze swept through the trees until they landed on a white tom. Quailfeather narrowed his eyes at the other tom and let out a low hiss. "Who are you and what are you doing in ThunderClan territory!?" Quailfeather demanded taking a step towards the other tom, his tail lashing behind him. It's kinda odd to see a cat outside of the clan this far into the territory... did this cat just ignore the border? Or was he mouse-brained enough to think he could here without any consequences? Or maybe he is in need of help? Quailfeather thought before cursing himself for not bringing anyone else out with him. Quailfeather studied the white tom more when he was closer, looking for any signs of aggression, or to see if the white tom was hurt. Quailfeather's eyes widened when he finally noticed the other tom's eyes. Three eye colors!? He thought, curiosity growing as he looked at the tom.
(It's fine, I don't mind long posts! It gives me more to work off of)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyMon May 08, 2017 2:21 am

Cinderstar awoke from a deep slumber. The tom-cat stood up and stretched, emitting a yawn.
He proceeded from the Leader's Den towards the fresh kill pile and grabbed himself a vole; his muscular figure padded across the clearing in camp and laid the prey down in a little crevice, taking a bite.
The black cat finished his prey and stood at the entrance of camp; he enjoyed the cool breeze fluffing out his fur. Unaware of the ongoing conflict outside his camp, he sat relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Mælstrom
Kit
Kit
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyMon May 08, 2017 3:47 am

There was an awkward silence as Madbones grappled with every instinct he had, all of them screaming in unison to run. He took a step backwards and a twig snapped under his foot, causing him to freeze again as a chilling fear seeped into every bone in his body. A small yelp escaped his mouth, but he forced himself to concentrate. ‘He’s not an immediate threat,’ Madbones told himself. ‘You’re safe as long as he doesn’t attack. He’s asking questions. Wait… what did he ask? Oh no, Madbones, you don’t even know what he asked you!’ a small panic set in. ‘Okay, maybe if you explain what happened he’ll take pity on you? Or perhaps you should lie and claim to be a member of Thunder Clan? No, that ended horribly last time… Let’s stick with the truth for now.’ He took a deep breath and began to speak, his words coming out shaky and soft.

“H-Hello there… I’ve, um… I was on the edge of the woods, you see, and there was a squirrel that I was following and…”

He noticed a shift in the tabby’s eyes. ‘No, Madbones! He’s going to think you were hunting on Clan territory! Fix this!’

“Oh, no. It’s not what you think, I promise! It fell down and I tried talking to it and then it frightened me so I ran and now I’m terribly lost.”

He paused, taking in what he’d just said. ‘Now you’ve done it,' he thought. 'He’ll think you’re mad or a liar or both at this rate.’ Madbones simply stopped talking, not wanting to dig any deeper of a hole for himself. He’d just spoken his own death sentence, he was sure of it. Throughout the course of his ramblings, Madbones had been staring directly into the eyes of his captor. In the silence that followed, he became uncomfortably aware of the other cats unwavering gaze. He quickly looked away, praying that the tabby hadn’t mistaken his gawking as a challenge for dominance or show of aggression. Madbones took another step backwards; then his stomach let out a low, long growl, and pain shot from his groin to his chest, reminding him of his own hunger.

“Have you got anything to eat,” he asked, before he could stop himself, immediately following his question with an exclamation: “Oh, you Are daft, Madbones!” He did not dare to speak another word.

(OOC I made spoken dialogue discolored because I find it easier to read, but it's not something I feel particularly strong about so if anyone wants me to not do that [or use a different color] then just let me know)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyMon May 08, 2017 4:20 am

Cinderstar glanced around at the quiet camp, and he decided that he would take a walk. He padded out of camp and made his way around the territory, enjoying the day. Not much has been happening lately and the cat spent a lot of time in his den, it was good for him to get out every now and then. Flicking his tail around as he stepped, he overheard voices. His ears perked up and he followed what he soon found to be Quailfeather, and some other cat he had never seen before. Who is this, and why are they so far in my territory? Surely they must have seen the border. He slowly approached the odd-looking tom, for his eyes gave the leader a chill. Placing himself between the warrior and the frail-looking tom cat, he stood tall. "What are you doing in my territory, kittypet?" the leader mewed.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyMon May 08, 2017 4:25 pm

Quailfeather
────────────────────────────────────
{Age: 31 Moons | Gender: Male | Clan: ThunderClan | Rank: Warrior | Tags: Madbones}

Quailfeather's icy eyes never left the strange tom, and even though he was fairly certain the other tom wasn't a threat, Quailfeather stayed in a defensive stance. Quailfeather's ear twitched when a small sound came from the white tom. When the white tom started to speak Quailfeather narrowed his eyes at the white tom. He didn't give a name, and his story was.... very odd to say the least.  "You tried talking to a squirrel? ... And it frightened you?" Quailfeather asked sounding skeptica, giving the tom a strange look. If he was lying, I would think he would come up with something better then a squirrel scaring him. Quailfeather thought watching the white tom averting eye contact and taking a step back. He's no threat the best I can tell... just very strange. He thought before the white tom spoke once again. Quailfeather flicked his tail, unsure how to respond. It was obvious this cat knew nothing about the clans or was to hungry to care. The cardinal was for the clan, and Quailfeather didn't really want to give it to this strange cat and have to find something else to hunt. Prey was already scarce enough this time of year, for anyone in or outside of the clans. Avoiding the hungry tom's question for now Quailfeather tilted his head. "Mad bones? Is that your name?" Quailfather asked before shifting his gaze towards another tom. Quailfeather dipped his head to the leader, he was surprised and a thankful to see Cinderstar out here. "Greetings Cinderstar," Quailfeather said padding closer to the leader's side. "He says he came here by mistake, and besides wanting some prey I don't think he is a threat." Quailfeather said, reporting what information he knew.  

Back to top Go down
Mælstrom
Kit
Kit
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyMon May 08, 2017 10:36 pm

With the appearance of the second cat, a thick-haired, proud looking ebony, Madbones nearly leapt from his own skin. Every muscle in his body was tense and he lowered his form closer to the ground instinctively, taking two more steps backwards. His focus was split now, his eyes flicking from the patrolling tabby he’d encountered first to the newcomer, obviously a superior officer of some sort, taking them both in. Cinderstar… a new fear, mild and subtle, crept upon Madbones. He knew very little of clan culture, and what few customs he learned, he soon forgot. But their naming conventions had stuck with him. Cinderstar was their leader. This was not good... And then, suddenly, his focus shifted back again to the tabby, for he had called Madbones by name. As if by magic, the bone-weary traveler thought he had been saved. “Madbones! Yes, I… do we know each other?” he asked, for he had quite entirely forgotten that he had cursed himself just a moment earlier.

He relaxed his guard, thinking to himself, ’Perhaps this tom and I have met before?’ And he tried to remember for a moment before giving up. ’If we have then he’ll know I am no fighter nor am I a spy. He’ll vouch for my honor and Cinderstar may let me leave here without a fight.’ They were the hopeful dreams of a child. But he saw only confusion in their eyes and yet more anger in Cinderstar’s, and Madbones found himself grappling with the brief moment of confidence he had gained as it slipped through his paws. His muscles began to stiffen again, an outward sign of his internal struggle.

He groped once more for some kind of recognition with the tabby, looking him in the eyes now, almost pleadingly. Madbones’ own eyes shone as a ray of sunlight broke through the trees. They were like fire and ice, and the brown in his left eye turned almost black in contrast. “I’m the vagabond, or, no, rogue is what you would call me.” He winced at the word. “I… I make things...” he scanned both of their faces, unsure what to expect anymore. He was frightened of Cinderstar, but he continued speaking, softly now as if to himself, backing away from them slowly and losing himself in his own uncertainty so that his next mistake was as clear as spring water. “Things like firestones for the Wind Clan.”

’Oh no…’
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyTue May 09, 2017 2:36 am

Cinderstar smiled bluntly and approached the outsider. He stopped about a foot or two away from Madbones and eyed his frail structure. The cat had obviously not come to fight, he seemed to be a nervous wreck; he could never put up a fight against the leader of a clan, no, he had obviously not come to fight. "I have no intentions of harming you, Madbones; I just want to know why a cat like you is all the way out here... There is a border, in which you were either too mentally disoriented to notice or you just ignored it. You said you make things, for WindClan?" He then smirked and gave a little scoff, he didn't like them much. "If you make things for WindClan, why are you here and not there?" he asked. He shifted his paws around as he looked at the rogue's eyes; they chilled him, it was abnormal for cats to look like that, he had never seen any like that anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Mælstrom
Kit
Kit
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyMon May 22, 2017 4:14 pm

Madbones relaxed, taking note that signs of aggression had fled from the face of the clan leader. “I was lost… yes, though only slightly more than usual. You see I…” Madbones faltered as his thoughts wandered. He shook his head and lifting first one front paw then the other as he struggled for a moment to gain control of his mind. “No, Madbones, stay on track.” Addressing the ebony in front of him once again, he said, “It was not my intent to trespass. And I am not a member of Wind Clan, nor any other clan. I… I am not fond of…" Madbones sighed. "I just trade with them on occasion, when they are more… receptive to my presence.”

Madbones’ stomach rumbled again, low and long, sending a bolt of pain through his entire abdomen. He winced, glanced back at the tabby for a moment, and then again addressed the Clan Leader. “Perhaps it is time for me to take my leave.” He began backing away, but stopped. “Could you point me in the right direction?”

(OOC: Sorry this took so long!! >.< I was out of town for a week, and by the time I got back I’d completely forgotten to check the forum. But everything has returned to normal ^.^ so let’s get started!)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyMon May 22, 2017 4:52 pm

(everything's all good, we missed ya. Lol.)

Cinderstar looked at the cat, intent on his story. He shuffled his paws underneath himself, eyeballing the awkward seeming tom. He looked him up and down as if he still for some reason could not comprehend as to why he was present in his territory. He had said he was lost, but he belonged to no clan, and.. oh well, he snapped himself out of his thoughts and yawned gently before making eye contact with Madbones once more; he began to walk outwards from the territory, flicking his tail towards Madbones motioning him to follow.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 7:49 pm

Wolfheart padded out of the warriors den, cursing softly under his breath. He had overslept and by the looks of it everyone had gone out without him. He burned with shame and decided to set off to hunt to make it up to his clan. Starting a brisk pace Wolfheart exited the camp and began to make his way toward The Great Sycamore.

((Sorry if my writing is bad I haven't roleplayed in years!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1