Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:40 pm

((Lol okay))
*"Well okay well at least you`re here now," said Copperstar. She turned to Scartalon, "We were deciding weither or not to split into patrols," said Copperstar calmly.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:42 pm

(*Confusion*)
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:45 pm

((I know I just posted something))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Moonstar sat down. "We will speak of our plans tomorrow and attack the day after. Right now, RiverClan needs to find a place to camp for the time being. You are open to our prey, but you will hunt for yourselves. Scartalon, please send out a dusk border patrol and couple hunting patrols." she meowed.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:50 pm

(*Still confusion*)

Scartalon nodded and padded into the center of camp. "Anyone want to go on a hunting patrol?!" she yowled. She liked to let the cats volunteer. It was the best way to form patrols.
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:54 pm

*Swiftbreeze got up and shook his pelt, that was now slick and sleek from time of grooming Owlflight's blood from it. "I can go. It will take my mind off of the death." and sighed.*

(Lol! Snowkit ran into the tunnels... I think I will kill her. She is a lousy fersona... XP)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Scartalon looked at Swiftbreeze with narrowed eyes. "No, I want you to stay here and heal, gain your energy back a bit more."
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:13 pm

*Copperstar nooded and padded out of camp. She looked at her clan and yowlled, "We need to find a place to stay temporarly. We also have permision to hunt." Copperstar was confindate that togther Riverclan and Windclan could get rid of these rouges.*
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:23 pm

*Swiftbreeze narrowed his eyes, accepting the silent challenge Scartalon bestowed. "Whatever you say. I guess we are not that desperate for food and wee are ready for an attack." and stalked into the medicine cat den.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Scartalon lashed her tail but said nothing to the tom. "Anyone else?!"
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:38 pm

(Sorry, recap please?)
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:23 am

Autumnwind followed Copperstar and said "I'll lead a hunt."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:02 pm

(Scartalon is forming hunting patrols, RiverClan is going to be living near WindClan's camp for a couple of days)
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:24 pm

*That soundas good Autumwind," said Copperstar, "The rest of you follow me so we can find a camp." Copperstar said as she started away from the Windclan camp.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:52 pm

(Oh okay. owo )
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Thunderpatch padded up to the deputy. "I can go." she meowed.

(I forgot, who had a crush on her? o.O)
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:44 pm

(Autumnwind she dosn't know if she loves Sundance.)

Autunmnwind looked at Thunderpatch. "That would be graet" She said
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:09 pm

(Russetstream is in love with Sundance XP It's been amusing to see Automwind argue XD)

Russetstream padded up to Automwind. "I'll join the hunt." She meowed her eyes blazing as she looked at her deputy.

Pinepaw smile, shrugged. "Nothing much." He saw Owlfight and dipped his head in respect. Though the cat had been a mouse-brain, he was still a warrior. No cat deserved such a bloody death. He looked at Gentlepaw and sighed. He noticed Sky glaring at him and pretended not to notice. He wasn't here to make enemies. "You should get those checked out." He suggested, Moonstar had said it a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:46 pm

(Thunderpatch is in the WindClan camp and was talking to Scartalon, not Autumnwind. xD Sorry for the confusion! Forgot there were 2 deputies in the area. o.o Hehe)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:51 pm

"Me too." Sundance spoke up. He was limping slightly, but he was better for the most part. "I want to come." He flashed a smile to Autumnwind and padded forward to her. "I hope you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Scartalon nodded to Thunderpath. "OK," she meowed with a serious look on her face but she felt thankful that at least one cat had volunteered. "Let's wait and see if one more cat comes before heading out. Just for a few more moments." She looked around camp and she sighed sadly when she realized that Darkthorn probably would've volunteered to come if he were still alive. She shook the thought away though and watched for any other cats.

(I forgot about Sky >:3)

Sky walked up to Gentlepaw, his ears down and to either side of his head. He looked nervous and he felt as if he would start trembling in her presence at any moment. "W-will you go on the hunting patrol w-with me, G-gentlepaw?" He stuttered. He felt like his face was burning he was so embarrassed.

(Sky's so cute<3 and I thought Cloud was my favorite of the two.)
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:19 pm

(Lol.)
(Can we just say Oceanpaw looked over Swiftbreeze and let him go because he had no wounds, just some missing fur?)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:52 pm

(Sure that works. x3 Since Cares is nowhere to be found! Lol)

Thunderpatch nodded. (WB o.o)

(Oh, and Cloud and Heatherpaw should fall in love. XD Even though they only spoke once.... Rofl )
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Swiftflight padded up to Thunderpatch. "Hey," he meowed, "Mind if I come along?" He added with a smile.
(Sorry. Post may be short, I'm on my mom's kindle again. Tongue)
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Snowfeather wrote:
(Lol.)
(Can we just say Oceanpaw looked over Swiftbreeze and let him go because he had no wounds, just some missing fur?)

((*nodnod* Absoutely fine. I'm sorry, I've been getting quite caught up with stuffs.
And moon killed that stuffs so I'll probably be on more xDD

Anyway, I'm lost. What has happened?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next