Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:57 pm

(Haha, yeah. x] )

Swiftflight watched Swiftbreeze and Thunderpatch exchange a few sharp words until she padded back over to him. Before he could reply, though, Scartalon walked over. "Oh, thanks. " He meowed with a smile then glanced at Thunderpatch to see if going on the patrol had effected her emotion any.

(What happened to Rosefoot, anyways? )
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:00 pm

(Idk. CARES get your HINEY in here!)

Thunderpatch was just casually looking around when she noticed Swiftflight glancing at her. She looked at him and perked her ears in question.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:05 pm

Swiftflight got a little embarrassed when Thunderpatch had caught his gaze. "Sorry, was just trying to see if you were okay now." He meowed hoping she didn't think it was weird that he was worrying about her.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Thunderpatch tilted her head, taken a-back. Why does he care? she thought as she padded along, staring at her paws.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:09 pm

(Heck no! I love Scartalon to much to let Swiftbreeze kill her! XD I want her to die like a leader, loosing 9 lives for her clan. Lol Moon. And Crystalpaw, Rosefoot is Cares' cat.)

Scartalon purred when she saw how Swiftflight was watching Thunderpatch. She leaned in on Thunderpatch and whispered into her ear, "I think he might like you." She hoped she would have his kits within a few moons or so. She didn't want to be in the nursery alone.

(When do you think she should start showing signs? I haven't RP'd a queen in a LONG time.)

(Roleplays are always so sad. The charries' only friends are their siblings usually and their crushes o.o Have you noticed that? They don't socialize XD Darkthorn was probably Scartalon's only friend that hung out with her(Though Branchshade like her and they hung out once. He brought her to a slope covered in flowers))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:16 pm

(Lol yeah.... roleplays are hard to be like the books. We don't even share tongues at Sunhigh. xD)

Thunderpatch was really taken a-back now. "What?!" she said loudly, stopping in her tracks. She looked between both Scartalon and Swiftflight multiple times. Then her fur felt hot with embarassment.

(Anytime. And I am really surprised Moonstar hasn't started to restrict Scartalon from things. XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:20 pm

(Well, Bravepaw was friends with Gentlepaw and Heatherpaw until he ruined those friendships. I have seen a few friendships... DX)
(It doesn't matter. My plan is that Swiftbreeze tries to kill Scartalon but is caught and punished... Then they figure out he killed Owlflight and stuff and things... XD)
(I want to RP with Scarletkit soon! I have huge plans for her! I also posted a suggestion in the Contest topic about what should happen before the birth.)

*Swiftbreeze lashed his tail in anger and snarled at the stuck up she-cats. Well, I won't have to live with them for long. I will get rid of Scartalon and then any ithaca cat that tries to steal my deputyship. It is a simple plan that will work. He convinced himself and stalked into the warriors sleeping area and layed in his cold nest. Clawing the prickly heathers of his nest, he scanned the camp clearing for another target to terrorize.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:28 pm

(I know Rosefoot is Cares kitteh. x] I just haven't seen her being roleplayed in a while and thought something might have happened to her.)

Swiftflight noticed Scartalon lean closer to Thunderpatch and whisper something to her. He turned his gaze to watch where he was going so they didn't think he was eavesdropping until Thunderpatch suddenly stopped. He turned around and stared at the two of them with a questioning look, definitely interested in what they were saying now.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:29 pm

(Oh hey, btw Snow, you should go make a form for her! She can look any way you want her to look as long as she has some kind of resemblance to her mother or father (blue/green eyes, cream/dark tabby pelt) Moon and I have already done ours XP)

Scartalon chuckled at Thunderpatch's reaction and pretended she had just told Thunderpatch a messed up joke so Swiftflight wouldn't suspect anything. "Come on, let's go hunt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:36 pm

(That is awesome! I will so do that! Smile)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:38 pm

(Oh! And please no disabilities! XD I know how much you like your cats with blindness or muteness or messed up paws, but we need healthier kittens XP I know you can do it. You made Swiftbreeze after all... and he's..... somewhat normal XD)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Thunderpatch stayed at the back of the small group, eyeing the two cats suspiciously. Are they planning something? Working together? What is going on here? she thought, raising an eyebrow. As she padded along, she began to really think about it. Swiftflight likes me? How could any cat like me? she thought, another small pang of sadness showing in her eyes, mixed with confusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:46 pm

(Man... I was going to make her deaf... DX)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:50 pm

"All right! " Swiftflight meowed. A bit of hunting should relax things a bit.
(Sorry, short. Didn't know what else to put.)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:52 pm

(Snow, you owe me 500 pp. You know that right? Suspect )

Thunderpatch shook it off, shoving it into the back of her head. Whatever. Take care of it later. she told herself. She saw a rabbit hopping around at the side of the hill and streaked pass Swiftflight and Scartalon, headed towards it with her tail streaming behind her. She caught up to it and pounced on it, giving it a quick bite to the neck to kill it.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:09 pm

Swiftflight scented the ground and caught the smell of a nearby Robin. He followed the trail until he could see it pecking around on the ground, he dashed towards it. The robin never suspected a thing as he pounced foward and killed it. He picked it up in his mouth and dug a hole to place it in.
As soon as he was done he saw a mouse nibbling on some grass just a few fox-lengths ahead. He decided to try and sneak up on it like Thunderclan cats do. As he go close he stepped on a twig and sent the mouse dashing away. He followed after it at full speed hoping to catch it before it found a hole to hide in, but unfortunately; it's hole was close by and it dove in. "Fox-dung!" He hissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:13 pm

(Yeah, I don't really care. I like depressing my caring and love for disabled people. I have had friends with disabilities and they proved to be better than stuck up healthy people. I like them better. You can have 500 PP... XD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Snow wrote:
(Man... I was going to make her deaf... DX)

(Sorry if I ruined any plans! >_<)

Scartalon padded up to Thunderpatch. "Good work," she meowed encouragingly. She pelted after Swiftflight and smiled. "It's OK, you still got the robin." She sniffed the air. "You and Thunderpatch should go do partner hunting. I'll go off on my own. Meet me back here once you two have enough prey," she meowed before pelting off in the direction she thought she smelled a rabbit coming from.

(Mwuhahahahahaha! Scartalon and her devious plans. >:3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:18 pm

(It is okay... XD)
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:23 am

Oceanpaw ate her herbs and padded over to Moonstar. "Its time for the medicine cat meeting. I'll be back by dawn," she mewed calmly and began to make her way towards the Moonpool. At least she would get her full name.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:30 am

Dewpaw caught up to Oceanpaw. She was the RiverClan medicine cat apprentice. "Hey! Wait up!"
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:37 am

"Oh Hey!"Oceanpaw mewed slowing down, slightly embarrassed that she almost forgot Dewpaw. "Sorry! I keep forgetting that I'm not the only medicine cat now. C'mon, let's go," She said and began to jog faster again. She was pretty excited, and nervous at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:35 am

Thunderpatch looked around for Swiftflight and Scartalon, her rabbit hanging from her jaws. Where'd they go? she thought. Must of followed scent trails somewhere else... she padded over to a bush and put the rabbit beneath the brambles to pick up later.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:38 am

(Did you see Spottedhearts post? )

Swiftflight nodded and turned to Thunderpatch, "Is that fine with you?" He asked her, thinking she might rather hunt by herself.

Last edited by CrystalPaw on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:40 am

Dewpaw trotted at Oceanpaw's flank. She was pretty short compared to Oceanpaw since she was only about 8 moons old.

Scartalon stalked up behind a bush and leaped out at a rabbit. It yelp before Scartalon sunk her claws into the rabbit's flesh. She hissed. This was just the thing to get her anger out on. Before I start a fight with Swiftbreeze, she thought. She dug her claws even farther into the rabbit. It looked up at her in terror and when she looked into it eyes she froze and snapped but of her trance like state, realizing she was almost breaking the warrior code. Food is for eating and nothing more or less. She killed it was a bite to the throat and buried it slightly so not to scare away other prey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next