Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:32 pm

(I kinda cheated and looked. But i think iknow who it is. XD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:34 pm

(Is it a hallucination of Nightleap? XD)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:50 pm

(lol its Dogpelt! haha Spotteh you want Nutfall to come to Sunkit?)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:36 pm

((My immediate thought was of Nightleap too, although it didn't seem right seeing that he's my char... xP I'll go with Dogpelt too. Although I can't really remember what colors he had...))

Robinkit growled as she woke up, new energy surging through her tiny body. Her mother's large tail blocked her from the world, and she disliked it. "Don't. Want." she breathed as she fought her way under her mother's tail and scampered off through the nursery entrance, her ears perked and looking over the clearing with enthusiastic eyes. Searching for something she could do, her eyes kept flickering towards a dark black and white tom sitting at the edge of camp, his eyes so cold it sent shudders down her back.

Nightleap had accidentally stared at each of the kits in turn, his eyes on a quest to find weaknesses. Robinkit's odd-eyed glare shook him out of it though. It had become too much of a habit to ignore. Every day, he could feel anger rising within his body, rage and even frustration. Living with these cats had brought back memories he wanted to forget. Troubled, he paced the outskirts of camp a couple of times before he settled down again, obviously restless and tired.

((It'd be fun if some kit turned up and bothered him... Then he would attack the kit and be exciled again xP I need him out of the clan... As quickly as possible.))
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:20 pm

I could make a kit. For him to kill.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:21 pm

((That'd be sweet, but I don't want him to kill the kit. Just majorly injure or something like that. I could work with any adult cat too, if there's no kits able to be attacked... Or I can use Robinkit Shifty ))
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:25 pm

Ok. I will make a kit whose mom and siblings died in kitting, and she is very week. And blind, because everything got messed up. Then he can attack her..that sound ok?)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:27 pm

((Sure x3 Would be great that she's weak and blind, by the way... Would make the reason for Nightleap to attack her a lot less complicated, seeing that he'd recall the first kit he took out...))
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:32 pm

(I thought it would. *runs off to make kit*)
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:09 pm

(( I was gone for a few days...Vacation with family :3 lol i don't feel like reading all the pages ;-; What did I miss? o: ))
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:19 pm

((Not so much... Scarletkit went on a soul-wandering though, but returned to her body. Clanlife, just as normal I guess :3 The terrible drought's on though.))
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:22 pm

Leafkit was doing her usuall wondering through camp. She pretty much knew were everything was. Then all of the suddon she bumped into something fuzzy. She looked up with her sightless eyes. She sniffed in the scent and was not too farmiliar with this cats scent. but he smelled of windclan. "O-Oops sorry..." She staggered back.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:29 pm

((P'whew, glad I didn't miss anything too major XD last time I missed a whole battle! D: Thanks Silver! ))

Oceanbreeze was happy with how Snowpaw had been progressing in her training. She seemed to get better at memorizing herbs and uses each day. Half Moon is soon..StarClan will accept her- I know they will. She had plenty of faith in StarClan, and her apprentice.

Nettlenose stretched, getting ready to make a run to the lake to fetch water. As if the heat wasn't bad enough, there was this drought now. Stiffly, he grabbed a big wad of moss in his mouth and began to make his way down to the lake. Eww, mossy taste, he complained in his thoughts. Moss is fun to play with, not to eat. ;-; (LOL just like Play-Doh xDDD)

((I just got an idea WindClan Territory - Page 40 2281877974 ))
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:53 pm

((I think we're running on duplicates in this clan... Two Rainkits, and now two Leafkits..? I think Moon's got a kit named Leafkit as well, you see...))

Nightleap stared down at the kit, flicked his tail in annoyance. "That's fin-" he stopped in his tracks though and his eyes glinted dangerously. His eyes had reached her sightless eyes, and was now looking over her entire body. Weak... Whitekit... He thought, his mind racing as he stared at the small kit like if it had grown wings. Unsheating his claws by instinct he growled and dropped into a crouch, before he leaped forwards and took hold under the kit's belly and flung her into the air like a small toy. Crouching, he preprared to leap up and finish her, much like a RiverClan cat would kill their fish.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:00 pm

Ok. I will change her name. But there are so many kits in this clan!! Will edit once i change her name)

Last edited by Raindrop on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40