Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Rainkit followed the scent near the border of Thunderclan and Windclan. He did not know much about the border. He glanced back at Moonkit and sighed,"Why would she go so far away from camp?"he silently spoke to himself also,"I wonder if a cat stole her...!"He went on tracking her smell. He came to a river and stopped looking both ways down and back at his sister waiting for her to catch up. His legs ached but he had to go on and know where she had gone.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Moonkit stopped at the boarder. "Get back Rainkit!" She hissed with alarm. "We can't be on enemy territry!" She continued. "Maybe Scarletkit wanted to leave!" She suggested quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:09 am

Rainkit glanced toward the other side of the river then back at Moonkit with teary kitten eyes. He knew that no cat could survive a stare of that magnitude. He meowed to her softly,"We need to find her! Who knows what they are doing to her, they may have captured her and kept her prisoner, she might need help."Rainkit then glared back across the river and sighed,"I guess we can go back and get in trouble, after telling the grown cats about us finding her gone. Maybe we could tell some cat!"He stared across the border and whimpered slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:16 am

Moonkit looked thoughtfully at her teary eyed brother. "Lets see if we can find Cometpaw! She might help!" She offered. I don't care if she doesn't like me! I trust her.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:25 am

Rainkit looked at her and smiled. "okay!" he said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:25 pm

Scartalon looked around, looking for her kits. Robinkit.... Sunkit.... Leafkit.... Where's Scarletkit?! Picking up the faint smell of her by the entrance of camp mixed with another familiar scent(Kestrelsong Tongue ) She followed the scent all the way to the ThunderClan boarder and leaped over the creek/stream thingy(? XD) and onto ThunderClan territory, furious. She pelted all the way to ThunderClan camp after following the scent of her missing kit. "Where's my kit?!" She snarled, and looked around the camp, eyes filled with rage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Moonkit heard and smelled Scartalon coming. "Hide!" She hissed in alarm as she dove into a patch of thick weeds. She sat there shivering as Scartalon thundered past. In fright she ran back toward camp while she was gone and huddled close to the entrance to camp with wide, scared eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:22 pm

Rainkit jumped and dove in with her. He peered out to see who was there. He ran after Moonkit and stared at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:27 pm

Moonkit looked up at her brother. "That was scary." She whimpered, not one to usually show emotions. she was shivering with fear. I want sunkit! He's strong! He would protect me. She felt herself longing for Sunkit for the millionth time that night.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Sunkit poofs out of thin air and lands on Moonkit. "Hey there! Were you been, guuuurl?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Moonkit lets out a squeak as Sunkit comes out of no where. She looks at Sunkit with large, horrified eyes. They shrink to normal size when she realizes who it is. "S-Sunkit you scared m-me." She meowed. "W-we left camp, and i-it was so scary." She stummbled over her words, and sank even closer to the ground. "I don't want to go to the Dark Forest." She whispered, holding back tears again.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Rainkit stared at his sister and smiled,"Dark Forest? Who gave you that idea? Thats just a myth!" he squaked to her trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Sunkit looked at Moonkit with huge eyes, not noticing the tears brimming around her eyes. "Wha? You went outside of camp?! COOL!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Moonkit stared at Sunkit in disbalief, not believing he couldn't tell she was upset at all. She looked at Rainkit and pushed her fur into her brothers for comfort, seeing as Sunkit didn't seem to notice how she felt. "Is it really a myth?" She asked with a shaky voice. "Sunkit siad scartalon said that kits that go out of camp go to the Dark Forest." She whispered. "She's deputy! So, IS it a myth?" She mummbled softly.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Rainkit smiled,"I think it is, I have never seen a kit get stolen by Dark Forest before in my life." he stared at Sunkit and said,"Yeah she protected me from a ravage badger!" he said trying not to sound like a lie, but it was."She fought it off and she scared it away!" he said loudly.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:02 pm

"The Dark Forest is where evil cats go when they die, mouse-brain, why would they come while yer still alive?" Sunkit's meowed loudly at the tom. His eyes grew even bigger when Rainkit said Moonkit had fought off a badger. "AWESOME!!!" he squealed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Moonkit blinked greatfully up at her brother. "I-It wasn't so hard." She meowed, though couldn't manage to keep the stutter out of her voice. She looked up at Sunkit, hoping to see a flicker of any kind of feeling towards her.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Swiftflight jumped as Rowanfeather came out of no where, "Oh hey!" He meowed and quickly maintained his 'cool'. He smiled and replied, "We should! Just the three of us should be a full patrol unless someone else wants to tag along."
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Rainkit stared between the two to see if Sunkit had sparked more feelings for her. He then meowed again,"I think my sister will be a great warrior when shes older! She is so amazing."He partially bragged but still had some truth in his tone, he did hope she would become a great warrior. He purred at Moonkit happiness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Lightkit scented Rainkit and Moonkit along with some other kit(s?) and dashed over to them. "Hey, sorry I didn't see you after you went to Oceanbreeze. How's your head?" She directed to Rainkit not knowing if she was disturbing something.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Rainkit stared at Lightkit and meowed,"Its fine now!" He then glanced back at the two other kits.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:47 pm

"That's good!" Lightkit meowed. She turned around and look at the other kits and said a brief hello. "Hi there. Is it okay if I stay? Otherwise I don't know what to do." She said shyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:36 am

*Kestrelsog slunk back to camp, carrying a small, measly rabbit. Stalking in the shadows of camp, he silently set down the rabbit and sulked into the warriors den. Laying in his nest, he quickly closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:32 am

((Not bothering to post, because I'm unsure when I'll be able to get online the next time x.x If I involve too much, you'll be dependent on me to come online T.T I'll just say Robinkit's asleep in the nursery and Whiskerpaw's settled by the apprentice den.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:58 am

*Turtlelegs layed outside in of the elders den, letting the rising sun soak into his sore joints and bones. Sighing in relief and relaxation, he liked listen to the quietness in camp in the early morning. Feeling it start to grow hotter outside every moment, he knew soon he would have to go and lay in the shade.*

*Snowpaw sat in the medicine cat den, organizing the herbs in a neat and orderly fasion. Sorting them into them into their piles, she made sure to not mix any. After finishing organizing the herbs and stacking them in stable piles, she sat back and sighed. This is so boring sometimes.*

*Kestrelsong woke up and stretched. Yawning in exhastion, he had a late night last night, sending Scarletkit away. Scenting the air, Scartalon was no where near. Eyes widening and nose flaring in worry, he walked briskly out of his den, looking at the nursery. Seeing she wasn't there, he started to become anxious. No! If she figures out I did it, she will never love me! I need her to love me! I want her!*

(Clearly bored... XP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next