Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Thunderpatch sat at the edge of camp, basking in the morning sunlight. She had her eyes closed but she wasn't asleep. She was watching a dull scene play over and over in the back of her mind. Her mother dying. Her father abandoning her. Her father. Her claws extended unknowingly and she felt a growl rise in her throat... It was like she could feel his piercing gaze full of hatred all over again. When he told her "I have no reason to stay in WindClan any longer." She felt numb.
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:46 pm

(here!)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:50 am

It was extraordinary how beautiful the weather was today. Bright, beautiful skies and a lovely shining sun, placed right at the middle of the sky. Surrounding it were large, fluffy clouds formed in the shape of a hare. Whiskerpaw had laid down in the grass by the apprentice den with a content look on her face, and blinked drowsily at the bright light that had temporarily blinded her.

Being WindClan was, in her opinion, the most fantastic thing ever. Sure, when it rained, they had quite lousy days. Although right now, with the sun high on the sky and with New Leaf warmth radiating in the sky, she couldn't help but be thankful to her parents for bringing her to this clan. For allowing her a chance to grow up right here.

She wasn't familiar with a lot of the cats in the clan. She'd distanced herself slightly from the group, simply because she didn't believe in StarClan. The nonsense about thanking them for prey after a successful hunt didn't appeal to her. She was the cat to be thanked for prey, right? After all, she was the cat that had caught it. Frowning he looked over the clearing towards Thunderpatch, and got to her paws before strolling over. "Hey, Thunderpatch! Would you go hunting with me?" she said with a more than excited voice and with her forepaws kneading the ground excitedly.
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:03 pm

(I opened this window to see pewdie all up in my face, AND IT SCARED ME TO DEATH.)
Tigefur padded up to Whiskerpaw and asked, "Mind if I come? I need to stretch my legs."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:22 pm

((Isn't that a very welcoming sight? ;D ))

Twisting her head around, Whiskerpaw noticed Tigerfur and shrugged lightly. Even though she prefered hunting in smaller groups, she assumed a hunting patrol had to consist of more than two cats. "Sure," she said, although there was a rather obvious hesitation in the way she said it. "And we can get a chance to patrol the border towards RiverClan territory too. I don't trust the fishfaces one second!" she declared and let her neck fur bristle.
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:31 pm

Tigerfur dug her claws into the ground. "I don't want to start a fight, but I don't trust them either."
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Thunderpatch snapped out of her day dreaming and noticed the apprentice at her paws, asking to go hunting. She narrowed her eyes. "Don't you have a mentor that's supposed to take you out hunting? I'm obviously not yours!" she snapped and walked away, lashing her tail.

(AHAHAHA I missed RP'ing with Thunderpatch... xD)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:51 am

(anyone open?)

Nightrose, Lionclaw and Swiftbreeze sat together, sharing tongues as they often did. The three littermates were close, not as close as some littermates, but they were still close and would always be there for each other. After a bit Nightrose got to her paws and scuffled the ground beneath her a bit "I need to get out, I hate being stuck in camp" she huffed before turning on her back paws and dashing out of camp. Maybe she would go chase a few rabbits, but it was true, unlike her brothers, Nightrose could not stand being held up in some place for lengths of time.
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:01 am

Tigerfur watched after Thunderpatch with shock in her eyes. "I guess she's not coming with us?" She asked, then under her breath, muttered, "What's under her pelt?"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:21 pm

Backing off slightly and with a startled look upon her face, Whiskerpaw took in the cranky she-cat who had just spat at her. Feeling her own dismay and anger rise, she let her neck fur bristle. "I was trying to be polite, you stupid, cranky she-cat!" she yelled after Thunderpatch, not caring how disrespectful she seemed. Turning at Tigerfur with a hard effort to soften up her expression to not look as furious as she had been only seconds ago. "Obviously not, no. She's as grumpy as an elder some times," she hissed angrily and shook her head with disappointment at her clanmate.

Noticing three cats by the edge of the the camp, sharing tongues, she decided she'd get another cat for the patrol insted. A friendly one this time. Walking over, she immediatly walked over to Lionclaw, since Nightrose had just rushed out of the camp entrance. "Hey, Lionclaw! Want to join our hunting patrol?" she asked. She didn't have anything against Swiftbreeze, although had to admit she didn't want to be at the same patrol as him. Simply because she'd hate to embarrass herself in front of him.
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Tigerfur stood to one side awkwardly, smoothing down her shoulder fur. Sometimes I feel as much as an outsider to my clan as a loner. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Lionclaw looked up "Sure Whiskerpaw" he meowed getting to his pws. The large, long-furred pale golden cat quickly walked over to join them after nodding a goodby to his brother. "what, you didn't want to try and catch Nightrose?" he joked. Lionclaw knew that he and his brother were currently the only toms in the clan, and they were also about a hundred times more laid back than their sister.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:02 pm

Glad that someone were polite, for once, Whiskerpaw's face broadened into a grin and she laughed gingerly. "Great!" she exclaimed, maybe a little too overenthusiastically. Either way, she flicked her tail and nosed each of the cats in turn. "Come on then! Or we won't be getting out of camp before the sun sets! And I bet Scorchclaw won't be happy with us if we don't get any food for the clan," she said and shrugged. With that, she shot out of camp at high speed, moving with great skill through the tall grass.
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 4:59 pm

Tigerfur ran after her, relishing the feel of the wind in her fur. Finally, a great chance to help the clan! "Last one to catch a rabbit has to clean the elder's den!" She called playfully.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Lionclaw bounded out after the she-cats. He quickly raced through the tall moore grass, hoping to spot a flash of brown or grey that might signal that a rabbit was here.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm

Whiskerpaw wrinkled her nose at Tigerfur's challenge. She was here, hunting with two warriors, both of which had several moons more training than she had. Would she win? Curiosity grabbed hold of her and she looked at Tigerfur, nodding with acknowledgement. "Preprare to clean dens!" she yowled over her shoulder and sprang through a bush, only to find she'd startled a hare. Immediatly she shot after it. Every instinct in her told her to run faster, and to catch the prey before it went underground. Her blood pumped quicklier through her body and she panted heavily, snatching at the hare's legs. It made a violent turn, although Whiskerpaw managed to keep following the white bobbing fluff attached to it's rear.

Suddenly the hare vanished. Just like that. Underneath the ground. Her instincts screamed to stay out, although she was so close! Leaping forwards she dived head-first into the den, using her nose to find the prey. She had better night-vision than the hare, and thus ought to have an advantage on that field. Sniffing around, she also caught a bitter scent, whose source she dearly didn't want to meet, although she quickly searched out the hare. It was closer now... Soon she'd have the animal clamped in her jaws.

Just around the corner she spotted the twitch of whiskers, and lunged forth. Unfortunatly, the stench of fresh blood reached her nose just before her teeth sank into the skin of the creature hidden in the darkness. The hare had already died. And the creature she had her fangs stuck into was nothing less than a badger, at least thrice her size! Her eyes widened with shock as the creature shrieked with pain and whipped around, aiming a swipe at her face. Dodging by a mere whisker, she herself turned around and scrambled her way through the muddy tunnels, up towards the surface while the sound of heavy paws pursued her.

All the way a shrieking wail built up in her throat, for she could hear the steps getting closer from behind. The badger's breath getting closer to her hindpaws. The stench overwhelming her. Tears formed in her amber eyes, and the fright of dying immediatly surfaced on her mind.
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:29 pm

Tigerfur whipped around, hearing Whiskerpaw's shrieking. "Lionclaw!" She yowled. "Go get help, fast" She ran over to where Whiskerpaw was dashing away from a tunnel, and caught a glimpse of the badger. I need to help Whiskerpaw! she thought. She snarled at the badger, "Come get me, hare-breath!" With that, she dashed away, glancing over her shoulder to make sure that it was following her.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:40 pm

Breathing heavily, and with her paws sore from being scraped roughly over the stones down in the hole, Whiskerpaw was almost certain she'd die. The badger had a lot more stamina than she did. The WindClan cat had lots of speed, true, although she used most of this speed on shorter sprints. And by now all her energy had been drained, and she began wobbling sideways, as her speed gradually grew slower.

Just then she heard Tigerfur's voice yowling over the thumps of paws, and looked over her shoulder to see Tigerfur leading off the badger. "T-T-Tigerfur!" she yowled, although it came with great inhales of air as she gasped to regain normal breathing. As much as she wished to go help Tigerfur, her paws didn't want to take another step, and she collapsed to the ground with scraped, now bleeding pawpads, every muscle in her body aching with pain.
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:52 pm

Hare-dung! Tigerfur thought. Why did I ever think this is a good idea? Tigerfur had a long span of stamina, but that was only if she were running at a normal pace. She could feel the badger's breath on her haunches. She put on an extra burst of speed and sped away. If this keeps up I'll be be badger food! She thought worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:45 pm

Absolutely helpless, Whiskerpaw lay on the ground until she finally managed to regain a normal, steady breathing. But then she managed to take in what had actually happened. "Great StarClan! Tigerfur will be fresh-kill because of me!" she wailed, a sense of panic overwhelming her. What would she do? And apprentice couldn't take out a badger, and her paws were shaking so badly she could hardly run at all. "L-Lionclaw? W-what do we..?" she began although her teeth began chattering so badly her sentence was cut off short.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:03 pm

Lionclaw's eyes grew wide in pure shock "Whiskerpaw go get help, get whoever you can find" he said nudging her roughly towards camp. The pale golden tom lept at the badger, trying to help Tigerfur.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:09 am

Frozen with shock, Whiskerpaw hardly noticed Lionclaw before he roughly shoved her towards the camp. In fact, she'd hardly managed to catch what he had said. Disoriented she lost the path that lead home, and twirled around herself a couple of times before hurtling in the direction that was somewhat familiar. It was a lucky guess, for a moment later she burst into the camp clearing, where she stopped and heaved for breath once again, then yowled out at the top of her lungs: "BADGER!".
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Swiftbreeze's head shot up "where?" he meowed, walking over "near camp?... who's with you? Is anyone hurt?" he asked, trying to get more information out of the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:31 am

Whiskerpaw stared at the first cat that replied to her, and for a moment seemed like she hadn't understood a word of what he'd said. "Eh, Tigerfur and Lionclaw... They're... Leading it off," she managed to stutter, her feet trembling with fear and her ears pinned against her head. It had been her first encounter with a badger. A real, live one at least. And she wished she had never met it.
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Tigerfur managed to glance back once, and saw Lionclaw leaping at the badger. She spun around to face it, but stayed still, trying to catch her breath. Her fur was bristling, and her breath came heavily. Once regained, she narrowed her eyes and dashed forward to help Lionclaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next