Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

WindClan Territory - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:30 pm

*Snowkit smelled the strong reek of blood pouring out of Moonstar's den. Wrapping some cobwebs around her paw, she pelted into the Moonstar's den. Coming and seeing the scarlet red blood staining the fresh moss, she immediantly went to pressing cobwebs against her wounds. Helping Moonstar seemed to rouse her wanting to be medicine cat again.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:39 pm

(Yesh, yesh he is)

She seems really cool! Sunkit thought as Moonkit spoke. "I'm Sunkit, though you probably already knew. I'm quite popular you know, being such the cute yet tough tom I am." He raised his head and closed his eyes in pride as his pelt rippled in the slight breeze coming inside through the nursery entrance.

(Lol XD Just imagining it, it makes me laugh)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:45 pm

(lol yup! XD)

Moonkit smiled at him and she sucked in a breath as his pelt flowed in the small breeze. Whoa... She padded over to him lightly. "I like your name," she purred softly, her eyes sparkling mischiviously, "it suits you." She meowed and flashed him another smile. I can't believe I haven't talked to him before! She thought with excitement.

(gotta go to bed soon :0 )
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:56 pm

(Aw. OK. :C)

Sunkit opened his eyes as Moonkit started to speak. "I like yours too!" He thought for a moment and glanced around, spotting a mossball. "Wanna play?"

(WB DX)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:00 pm

Moonkit smiled and pounced forward. "Of course!" She growled softly.

(gotta go now bye for today! :3 )
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:28 pm

(Bye Thunder! :C)

Sunkit smiled and walked off towards the mossball. He stabbed it with one of his claws before throwing it towards Moonkit.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:39 am

Nightleap appeared at the camp, following the clan he'd lead into victory he looked slightly off, his fur ruffled and his eyes with a tired expression. His breathing was somewhat raspy as well, and he groaned slightly at the pain that welled up in his chest, as if a large lump had taken place there. Do much for helping out. he thought bitterly, although it was soon replaced with a feeling of victory. Over the life he'd had, but that he'd left behind. Sighing he limped to Moonstar's den, his mind focusing on one thing.

As he entered the den, he noticed the little kit treating to Moonstar's wounds and smiled gently. "Hey there." he said, to both cats. Looking at Snowkit he smiled and flicked his tail. "You're great with herbs you know. I think StarClan's granted you with an extrordinary power." he said, praising Snowkit for her work. "Keep it up." he said softly and smiled. Turning to Moonstar he sighed. "It's time for me to leave. I can't stay, anyway. Besides... I wouldn't last long." he said, although doubted that Moonstar would even consider the real meaning behind his words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:51 am

*Snowkit looked up from Moonstar's wounds to see a dark cat appear. Listening to it with narrowed eyes as it complimented her work, she shrugged as he mentioned she might have a possible talent and turned back to Moonstar's wounds, still wrapping them with cobwebs. I need to go get some other herbs for this too to make the wounds less prone to infection. Looking back at the enterance, she wondered if she should leave the tattered Moonstar with this suspicious cat alone as she got herbs.*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:04 pm

(umm recap please?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:19 pm

(Kits have been kits, playing and fighting. The cats from te battle are just getting back and Nightleap is speaking to Moonstar about him leaving.)

*Kestrelsong limped into camp, bleeding heavily. His back leg had a large gash on it from the thorn sharp claws of a rogue who he battled despite his hateful opinion towards violence. Immediantly hearing Scartalon's almost heavenly voice coming from the nursery, his spirits soared and he broke into a brisk trot into the nursery, despite his wounds that stung. Coming in, he saw new kits huddling beside Scartalon and his heart skipped a beat and he almost could feel his heart break. Padding up to her, his wounds stinging and bleeding more than they did eariler. Swallowing back some emotions, he mewed in a voice that seems to be lost, "Hey Scartalon. How are you? Did anything come to camp?" and stifled back a sniff of pain.*

(This is my new cat, Kestrelsong. He is in love with Scartalon, if you haven't guessed... XD)
(Edited post!)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:19 pm

Darkthorn had arrived soon after Nightleap, having taken care of a rogue unwilling to leave camp. His sparkling coat seemed slightly duller, and he looked like a star almost burnt out. His eyes glinted with determination and strenght though, and his head was held high as he padded through camp, his tail flickering softly. Perking his ears at Scartalon's voice he let out a breath of relief, glad she was safe. Padding towards the nursery he pushed inside, his sparkling coat immediatly lighting up the room. "Scartalon." he said and purred, walking over to her and nuzzling her cheek in happiness. As if Kestrelsong hadn't spoken at all, he looked around to see small kits about. "A-are those..." he cut off, assuming she would understand what he meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:28 pm

Chasm peered into camp from a dark corner by Moonstar's den. He saw Nightleap and a smile lit his face he padded into Moonstar's den and leapt after him, landing on his back, careful not to hit any scratches. "Nightleap! Glad you're okay!" He meowed with relief. He didn't want the only cat he knew,beside Moonstar, to die.

Moonkit smiled with determination and caught the moss ball in her paw. She sent it sailing back at him, though the game was already starting to bore her. "Want to go out side the nursery for a little walk?" She asked as the moss ball sailled toward Sunkit.

Tallkit pricked her ears, slightly uncomfortably. Wher's Oceanbreeze? I need her help to heal all these cats! She went into the medicine cats den, not noticing Snowkit. "Cobwebs, borage." She meowed absentmindedly listing some herbs and thing for scratches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:32 pm

*Kestrelsong was shoved away and completely ignored as Darkthorn arrived. This was his first time seeing Darkthorn since his death and watched him with large eyes. When he hinted that these were their kits, Kestrelsong's heart seemed to have shattered and his eyes shone in pained emotions. Quickly padding out of the den, avoiding the starry figure, he broke into a pelt out of camp. His wounds screamed as he pelted faster and faster until he reached the lake where he collapsed at the edge of the shore. Although his larger built body, emotions flowed out of his eyes as the tears fell into the lake. This made him even more upset that StarClan approved of their relationship.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:20 pm

(Recap, please?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Snow wrote:
(Kits have been kits, playing and fighting. The cats from te battle are just getting back and Nightleap is speaking to Moonstar about him leaving.)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:41 pm

(Ah okay. Tongue )

Lightkit glanced around at the other kits playing.
(Sorry, don't know much of anything else to write right now.)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Snow wrote:
(This is my new cat, Kestrelsong. He is in love with Scartalon, if you haven't guessed... XD)
(Third one! XD)

Scartalon purred as Darkthorn appeared right after Kestrelsong and she watched the other tom walk away, obviously confused before looking back at Darkthorn and rubbing her muzzle against his. She turned around and sat next to him, looking around the nursery. She saw Sunkit playing with a she-kit and pointed to him with her tail. "Over there is Sunkit..." she looked around against and trotted over to her tortoiseshell daughter, picked her up, and brought her over to Darkthorn. "And this is Leafkit. I don't know where the other two are though."

Sunkit looked over to his mother when she said his name. "I'll be right back," he meowed before running over to Scartalon and the tom standing next to her. "Who's this?!" He squeaked.

(Where's Robinkit and Scarletkit? o.O)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:24 pm

(In the nursery, behind Scartalon... XP)

*Scarletkit saw a starry pelt and unsheathed her claws. Clawing up Scartalon's back until she was on her side, looking at Darkthorn in the eyes, she narrowed her eyes and twitched her whiskers. "You need to learn how to groom your pelt perfectly like me. You have a bunch of burrs in it. Who are you anyways?" and scrunched her face together in a smug expression.*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Swallowtail watched as stormkit was happily playing with a piece of moss.

Stormkit looked towards swallowtail and batted the moss ball to her, to much of stormkits dissapointment she didnt pass it back to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:37 pm

*Rainkit watched as Stormkit played mossball and he envied the love between mother and son. Signing, he remembered how his mother died and his father was almost abandoning him. Bursting out into tears, he started to cry all over he nursery floor. Screeching in sadness, he recollected the day his mother died. Being slightly mentally unstable, this was natural for him to express strong emotions at the most random of times. Sometimes, for no apparent reason.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:45 am

Snow wrote:
(In the nursery, behind Scartalon... XP)

*Scarletkit saw a starry pelt and unsheathed her claws. Clawing up Scartalon's back until she was on her side, looking at Darkthorn in the eyes, she narrowed her eyes and twitched her whiskers. "You need to learn how to groom your pelt perfectly like me. You have a bunch of burrs in it. Who are you anyways?" and scrunched her face together in a smug expression.*

Scartalon hissed and threw Scarletkit off her back, the flesh on it stinging as a tiny bit of blood formed around each small cut made by the tiny she-kit. "That's Scarletkit," she growled to Darkthorn. She whipped around to face Scarletkit, feeling as if her daughter had pulled the last straw, but she extinguished the fire, only leaving sparks behind. "This is you're father, Darkthorn."
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:51 am

Leafkit gasped when her mother set her down in front of an unfamiliar, yet familiar cat. She looked up and almost tipped over backwards from looking up so high. "He's our father?" she asked with a tilted head. She smiled up at him cutely.

Moonstar didn't lift her head from her nest, just opened her eyes slightly to see Nightleap. "Your leaving so soon?" she asked quietly. "You could at least stay until you regain your strength." she meowed with a bit of worry. "Oceanbreeze can look at your wounds."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:01 am

Scartalon nodded to Leafkit.

Sunkit looked over at Leafkit, noticing she had one blue eyes and one green eyes. "Hey! She has one eyes and one blue eyes just like Robinkit! Guess she's not as special as you thought, now is she mom?" He got closer to her face and examined Leafkit's eyes closely. "I think they're on the same sides, too!"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:03 am

Robinkit peeked out from behind her mother, having hidden all the time. Both from Scarletkit, and from Snowkit. Hearing that Sunkit noticed that Leafkit had oddly colored eyes too, she silently squealed inside herself with joy. Thank StarClan! I'm not the only one! she thought and smiled softly, feeling slightly closer to her sister.

Darkthorn chuckled and looked at the kits, and smirked softly at Scarletkit's attitude. "Well, dad's just been out in a battle so it's no wonder why he's got burrs in his pelt." he said with a purr of amusement. Looking at Leafkit he smiled gently, seeing the slight resemblance of both himself and Scartalon. "Yes, I am." he said and bent down to nuzzle Leafkit's cheek gently.

Nightleap looked over at Chasm and smiled gently. "Hey buddy! Listen, I'm in this little meeting right now, so it'd be great if you waited outside. Make sure the other kits aren't up to anything." he said and winked gently, showing a slightly kinder side of himself. Normally, he'd claw such a kit to bits for walking up to him. Turning back to Moonstar he sighed and shook his head. "I'm afraid I can't. Besides, the herbs should be used for someone who can recover. Your clan will need you now more than ever." he said, and shrugged gently, the deep gashes visible all over his coat. "It's time I left anyway. But would you do me the favor of taking in Chasm? He seems quite excited about life in a clan, and I can't bear to think the little thing will have to live on as a rogue the rest of his life." he muttered and flicked his tail before he rose to his paws.

"It's been a honor to fight by your side, Moonstar." he said and smiled gently as he dipped his head with respect. "Goodbye." he whispered and walked out of the den, knowing that he'd never again see the she-cat, nor her clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:19 am

*Scarletkit looked at Scartalon, shocked that she flipped a cookie on her so easily. Standing up straighter and narrowing her eyes, she put her muzzle a few inches away from Scartalon's and mewed, "I just needed to get up so I could see the cat and-" she cut off when she mentioned that this was her father. Turning to him, she looked at him with critical eyes and growled, "Well, I didn't get my beauty from either one of you." and gave a slight giggle. "Why do you look wierd?" she asked Darkthorn.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next