Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:16 pm

(I have no clue XDD )

"Hey! No fair!" Nettlepaw grinned and dashed after her. He was surprized how fast she was. He gained speed and slowly caught up to Russetpaw, running right next to her. "I'm gonna...beat you.." He huffed inbetween breathes. The outline of camp was slowly coming into view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:23 pm

(lol sorry wanted to speed it up...)

Russetpaw snickered and lept forward, trying to pass him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:29 pm

(Well, this is not exactly what I wanted. I want Snowkit to be medicine cat and this won't allow her to be.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:33 pm

(Don't worry she's not going to kill Dusk, she's going to run away and get killed by something else :3 Unless thats not okay??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:37 pm

(It sounds good.)

*Snowkit sunk her claws into Duskflower's neck, barely missing the major artery. Rippin her claws out, hooking them on flesh, muscle and fur, she ripped it out with such force and hoped it would leave her with a warning.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:13 pm

(good Smile )

Duskflower gave a gurgled screech and fled camp. She ran to (a cliff idk...). She panted, bleeding by a rocky cliff (suuure.). She smelled the badger right as it slammed it's paws down on her head. She danced around dizzily, like a balerina and stummbled over the cliffs edge. She died a moment before she hit the ground. Though when she did hit it, all her bones shattered. Her last thought. I hope Tallkit will be okay without me...

(The deed is done -.- Which sucks because this is my 2nd fav charrie...or used to be. >:3 To starclan!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:52 pm

*Snowkit noticed how she left with a gurgled screech. Panic crept into her body as she felt that this will surely get rid of any chance of being a medicine cat. Searching around, she found some moss and wiped her flaws on it and all traces of blood off the medicine cat den. Taking the bloodied moss, she stuffed it under her chin and trotted out of the den. Walking into the nursery and turning away from the arguing cats, she stuffed the bloodied moss under her nest. Laying down, she pretended as if nothing happened.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:54 pm

Tallkit smelled blood and her eyes narrowed. She saw Snowkit go to her nest and shrugged it off warily.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:54 am

((o.o So much happened without me T.T *sniffle*))

Robinkit saw her sister coming and elegantly leaped out of the way, breathing 'oh my' underneath her breath. Luckily, it seemed that Scarletkit had been stopped and smirked widely as her mother appeared to stop the outrageous attack going on. With a chuckle she watched her sister being carried away, and to later have a long conversation with their mother. Shrugging she figured out she wasn't done with teasing her sister just yet, and stalked closer to Scarletkit. Peeking out she grabbed Scarletkit's tail in her jaws and gave a tight squeeze.

Expecting her sister to turn around right away she gave a smug look and stuck her tongue out, then scampered into the nursery and hid behind Silverheart and Rainkit, hoping that Scarletkit would somehow follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:01 pm

*Scarletkit turned around, ferious as her mouse brained sister bit her tail. Unsheathing her claws, she watched as she scampered away. Spitting in rage, she snarled, "You aren't worth losing my breath over. You will always be dung to me. I will never see you as a sister but as a lousy excuse of a cat. I hope you leave and never come back, you filthy piece of fox dung!" and began to rip away the bedding in anger.*

*Snowkit watched the whole scene and when Robinkit ran her way to Silverheart, she lifted an unsheathed claw and cuffed her across her face, making sure her claws catch on flesh. Maybe this will shut you annoying kits up. I should be an apprentice soon but lousy Moonstar won't get off her tail!*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:11 pm

Robinkit chuckled at her sister's furiosity and turned just to recieve the scolding claw of Snowkit. Wailing she could feel blood welling up in the cut. It wasn't too large, but it bled and stung incredibly much. Shaking her head she tried to clear the blood away from her eyes, only to smear it out over the rest of her face. Giving up she closed her eye tightly shut and dashed away from Snowkit, back to Scarletkit and Scartalon. Suddenly, Scarletkit's furiosity seemed slightly less threatening. "Mom! The mean kit clawed me!" she wailed and pointed at the cut right between her eyes, which had bled to cover her eye in a sticky mess.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:19 pm

(Silver X3)

Spottedheart wrote:
Scartalon ... flicked her tail to Robinkit telling her to follow her. When she got into the nursery she put Scarletkit down. ... She scolded Scarletkit and turned to Robinkit. "Robinkit, don't tease your sister if you know it will make her angry."

Scartalon walked back into the nursery just in time to see Snowkit attack Robinkit. She hissed grabbed Snowkit by the scruff and carried the kit outside. She plopped the kit carelessly down in front of her. "You need to control your emotions too!" She yowled. "Just because you can't speak doesn't mean you can attack cats and get away with it, Snowkit." She glared at the kit. "I'm going to speak with Moonstar and your apprenticeship will be suspended until you learn that it's not alright for you to attack cats."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:24 pm

((Sorreh D: But all technically... She did follow them into the nursery Shifty And Robinkit dislikes following her mother's laws, for some very odd reason...))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:27 pm

(Lol XD OK)
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:41 pm

((LOL THUNDERHEART! XDD U made her fall off a cliff thing XDD
Now where's the badgers? xD ))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:57 pm

(._. Recap? I missed a lot....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:06 pm

(O.O sorreh, nooo idea whats going on XD)
((Yeah Cares I had to! AND didn't I put a badger in there somewhere? )

Tallkit raced over to Robinkit after seeing what had happened and smiled softly. "Now holdstill okay?" She meowed and showed her the chewed burdock leaves and cobwebs she had hurriedly grabbed from the medicine cats den and carefully applied the to the cut on the kits face.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:20 pm

((Eh, Scartalon had her kits... Snowkit and Tallkit continued their bickering, with Snowkit almost killing Tallkit, Oceanbreeze returned, tended to her wounds, Scarletkit brought ants into the dens (for some reason), and mostly the kits are just running around like crazy. I sort of missed which dens the ants were put in.))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:48 pm

Silverfeather wrote:
((Eh, Scartalon had her kits... Snowkit and Tallkit continued their bickering, with Snowkit almost killing Tallkit, Oceanbreeze returned, tended to her wounds, Scarletkit brought ants into the dens (for some reason), and mostly the kits are just running around like crazy. I sort of missed which dens the ants were put in.))

(The ants were coming into the medicine cat den and Scarletkit put one under Scartalon's bedding, but Robinkit killed it. XD Your Leafkit is awaiting you, Moon! Oh, and Scartalon is going to talk with Moonstar about suspending Snowkit's apprenticeship)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Moonkit looked at the other kits but her attention was mainly on Sunkit she sighed happily as she stared at him from behind Silverheart. She giggled as he tried to get attention and sighed again, softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:09 pm

(Missed a bit.)

*Snowkit flicked her tail at Robinkit and layed back down. When Scartalon picked her up and dropped her with force outside the nursery. Ever since her outrage, it seemed it took all the hate out of her and happiness. Looking at Scartalon with a blank expression, she felt no sence of anger of anything when Scartalon suggested the idea of her not being apprenticed. Her eyes lost their fiery glow and was replaced with a dull glaze. Unemotion shone in her eyes. I am giving up... I don't care about a stupid apprenticeship. I just don't care.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Sunkit bounced up to Moonkit, smiling happily and turning to his side, striking a pose to show off his pelt. "Well hello there. How come such a handsome tom like me hasn't noticed such a pretty she-cat like you until now, huh?" He flicked the tiny tuft of hair on his head, making i sway slightly and looked at her with a smile and narrowed eyes.

(OMG!!!! Sun and Moon. Perfect combo! XD That's adorable<3)

Scartalon looked at Snowkit with narrowed eyes, slightly angry at the fact that the kit didn't even respond back. Hmf. She grumbled before walking into the nursery again, leaving Snowkit to her thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:34 pm

(lol right? Ahhh! XD Sunkit is so cute!!)

Moonkit felt her pelt grow hot and gave Sunkit a cute smile, her heart racing. "I haven't the slightest idea." She purred and leapt out from behind her mother. She strode up to him her pelt shinning softly in the rising sun. "I'm Moonkit if you haven't heard." She meowed walking past him a bit, then looking back. "Yours?" She meowed softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:55 pm

*Snowkit twitched her whiskers as Scartalon left and her eyes dropped in exhaustion. Getting up and padding over to the shadows of camp, she settled down under a heather bush and immediantly fell asleep.*

(I am going to kill her... XP)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:27 pm

(Thanks!)

Leafkit stood on top of a small rock, trying to stay away from the creepy crawly ants. She stared down at them with wide eyes.

Moonstar snoozed in her den, tired after the battle and the wounds she had received- most of the bad ones were from Dogpelt. She hadn't even had her wounds treated when she got back to camp. She just staggered to her den and flopped down in her nest, which was now stained red in some spots from the blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-