Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

WindClan Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:10 am

Pinepaw flashed Sky a small smile, wanting to seem friendly. He nudged Gentlepaw. " I'll see you later!" He meowed happily, not sure if he could join the WindClan patrol. He smiled at Gentlepaw one last time before turning to leave.

Russetstream looked over at Sundance and smiled. She almost cried out in frustration as he smiled at Automwind. What's it gonna take for you to notice me?
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:03 am

(Well you left off when they were all back in the makeshift camp, right? Nightleap came and said he was on their side now, and you can read the big discussion there. Long story short, he is staying with WindClan till the war is over. WindClan went back to their camp since nobody was there. Moonstar has declared that they are going to end this war. They got RiverClan over to their territory too, so when the rogues go to the RC camp they will see nobod there and think they have won. When they go back to TC, WindClan and RiverClan will be waiting and attack them, with the help of TC. (Dunno what SC will be doing meanwhile.) Then the rogues will be driven out and peace will be restored.)

Thunderpatch flicked her tail. "Ask Scartalon." she meowed and continued licking her paw.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:14 am

(Thanks, but I've pretty much caught up on everything now. n_n)
Swiftflight nodded, Oh yeah. Why didn't I think of asking Scartalon first? He padded over to Scartalon, "I'd be happy to go on a hunting patrol, if you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:17 am

(I think Moon was talking to Cares. :3)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:21 am

(Oh! Whoops. Sorry, thought she was talking to be cause I asked for a recap earlier. x])
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:26 am

(It is okay! Yup, it is all good... Smile)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:16 am

"Russetstream you can go, but sundance, are you suer that you are ok to hunt?" Automwind said.

whitelightning looked for Lilystem.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:58 am

Sundance nodded. "Yeah, it's only a scab now. I'm fine." His eyes twinkled at her. (WB)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:23 am

Russetstream tried to remain calm as Sundane flirted with Automwind. With every word they spoke to each other broke her heart a little more. Inside her heart felt broken and shattered, and she turned away from her Clanmates as her eyes misted over. She looked around wildly, not wanting anyone to see her cry. "Um, I'll meet you guys out there." She mumbled, trying to control her wavering voice. She walked swiftly out of camp, keeping her head down. She tried unsuccessfully to keep all her tears from falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:58 am

(Lol this is weird having all the normal RiverClan rp'ing in here as well. XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:00 am

(yeah XD it's pretty weird)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:07 am

(I Know! I like the marshes and islands of Riverclan!))
*Copperstar looked warriedly and noddded to Autumnwind as she went after Russetstream. She padded up slowly and softly meowed, " What`s wrong Russetstream? You`re usally not like this." Copperstars ran her tail down her former apprintices back to calm her down a bit.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:16 am

Russetstream sniffed, wipping away tears as Copperstar ran her tail along her back. "Oh Copperstar, what's the point of loving Sundance when all he sees is Automwind?" she whispered sadly. She sighed looking at her former mentor, her eyes shimmering with tears. "I just...I don't know what to do." she meowed quietly, about to give up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:26 am

*"Ohh it`s okay. He proubley dosen`t noitices you like him Russetstream. Also is he worth crying over? I know you`re young and still figuring out what you want whith your life," said Copperstar kindly.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:54 am

Russetstream straightened up, looking at the sky. "I know what I want to do with my life Copperstar." She meowed, smiling at her leader. "I want to follow in your footsteps and be a great leader like you." she purred, nuzzling her friends shoulder.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:03 pm

Sundance watched as Russetstream padded out. She seemed sad, and despite his feelings for Autumnwind, he felt bad. "I'll join her." He meowed to Autumnwind. He still felt that Russetstream was his friend, and he wanted to comfort her. He padded next to her and glanced down. "Is everything okay, Russetstream?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:08 pm

Russetstream turned from Copperstar and looked at Sundance. Tears dripped off her whiskers. "Oh! Sundance, I-I'm fine!" She meowed smiling. She sniffled and wipped off her tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:55 pm

Autumnwind looked out of camp. 'is it somethinkg i did that made Russetstream sad?' She asked herslef.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:02 pm

*Swiftbreeze padded out of the medicine cat den, as if nothing happened. Stalking up to Scartalon, he growled "Oceanpaw says I am fine. Just a few scratches and some clumps of missing fur. I can go hiring now." and challenged her to object.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Thunderpatch looked up from licking her paws and glared at Swiftbreeze. He is such a jerk! She thought, the way he marched around here and growled at everyone. Like me... she thought and looked at the ground with a small hint of sadness on her face. The past couple moons, she had begun to grow softer. She then wondered where her only friend, Rosefoot was. Do I really only have one friend? And even to her, I was a foxheart. Badgerpaw too. (I think that was his name; the apprentice she mentored when Darkthorn was injured...)

(*cues Swiftflight* XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:20 pm

*Swiftbreeze turned his cold gaze to Thunderpatch and narrowed his eyes. "Why are you looking at me? Have a problem with me?" and stalked up to her, his face inches from her's.*

(Fight? XD)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Swiftflight turned around and shook his head, Guess Scartalon is busy. He noticed Thunderpatch with her head bowed as if she was upset. She never seems to show her feelings much... Swiftflight thought and padded over to her. "Everything okay?" He meowed in a caring, soft tone.

(Is that okay? x] )
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:33 pm

Thunderpatch swung her head back around and hissed at Swiftbreeze, her pelt bristling. "Get out of my face, you mangey furball!" she spat and lashed her tail as she spun around and padded back over to Swiftflight and sat down. "Hi. Yes I am fine." she said flatly, now in an angry mood because of Swiftbreeze. She looked at him to keep talking to take her mind off of it.

(Hope Swiftflight likes the she-cats that have a sharp tongue and can stand up for themselves. XD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:46 pm

CrystalPaw wrote:
Swiftflight nodded, Oh yeah. Why didn't I think of asking Scartalon first? He padded over to Scartalon, "I'd be happy to go on a hunting patrol, if you want."

Snow wrote:
*Swiftbreeze padded out of the medicine cat den, as if
nothing happened. Stalking up to Scartalon, he growled "Oceanpaw says I
am fine. Just a few scratches and some clumps of missing fur. I can go
hiring now." and challenged her to object.*

Scartalon hissed at Swiftbreeze. "Well that's just to bad, isn't it? I've decided I'm bringing only two other cats with me. Thunderpatch and Swiftflight. Now you can go run off now and have a good time with your buddies now." She meowed cooly and turned around to look at Swiftflight. When she spoke to him she sounded a lot more happier, as if she hadn't just been scolding Swiftbreeze a few heart-beats ago. "Sure thing, Swiftflight. You can come with Thunderpatch and I. Let's go before Swiftbreeze over there gets all mad and tries to eat me!" She chuckled though turned her head slightly to glare at Swiftbreeze. She flicked Swiftbreeze's nose with her tail lightly before starting to walk over to entrance to camp. She waved her tail at Thunderpatch and Swiftflight, signaling for them to follow her.

(Wouldn't it be ironic if Swiftbreeze fell in love with Scartalon because she hates him so much? XD)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:50 pm

(That would be realy weird. xD You not going to allow him to kill Scartalon, are you? I've always wanted to see the great Scartalon as leader. She is always Moonstar's deputy; on here and on RPF. If I ever use Moonstar on some other site and I have a different deputy, it would be really strange because I don't know any different. o.o heh)

Thunderpatch nodded, shaking her frustration off. "Let's go." she meowed optimistically and waved her tail in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next