Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:42 am

(Yeah. Thunderpatch isn't near them. xD Scartalon told Swift that that was his chance, so she went to hunt somewhere else. Now Swift is supposed to go hunt with Thunder. So they can be alone.... XD (I'm too lazy to type out their full names... lol.))
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:48 am

(Ooh, okay. xD Then you can just ignore my other post. )

Swiftflight nodded and set off to find Thunderpatch, he followed her scent trail and saw her burying a rabbit. He smiled slyly and jumped right beside Thunderpatch, "Boo!"
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:52 am

Thunderpatch jumped a few inches, her fur bristling but she looked more surprised than hostile. She turned around with wide eyes. "What was that for?"
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:57 am

Swiftflight chucked a bit, "Nothing, just having a bit of fun." He meowed a bit more seriously. "Oh, and Scartalon said that we should hunt together."
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:04 am

Thunderpatch froze. "Oh.... okay." she said hesitantly. Scartalon! I am going to claw your ears off for this! she thought. Curse her for putting Thunderpatch in this awkward position! "Where do you want to hunt?" she asked.

(Might take a while to get Thunderpatch to soften up. She is kind of like me in that way...)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:12 am

(Yeah, I figured. I'm just going to have Swiftflight be his loose, strange self until he can get her to open up a bit, if that's okay. :D Oh and he can kind of be slow at sometimes. xD )

Swiftflight looked around, "How about over there?" He flicked his tail in the direction of a hill that seemed to have the strong scent of prey about it. "It seems pretty good to me."
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:14 am

Thunderpatch nodded. "Sure." she meowed and led the way. (WB -_-)

(Lol, that's good! xD)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:22 am

Swiftflight nodded and followed after Thunderpatch. He caught himself staring at how her pelt shone in the moonlight and shook his head. I don't want her to catch me staring again, I'd just make it more awkward for her.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:10 am

(I'm already plotting.... Longwhisker and Thunderpatch would've been cute together but I guess Swiftflight and her will be just as good.)

Scartalon stalked up behind a crow that was pecking at the ground with a bunch of other crows nearby in a tree, facing away. She wiggled her but and leap at the crow. It noticed her though and when she dug her claws into the bird's wings it was already in the air. She took it down with a hard bit the the neck and fell to the ground not even a heart-beat after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:47 am

(Recap?)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:57 pm

(Longwhisker??)

Thunderpatch padded on nervously, she wasn't even paying attention to where she set her paws. She stepped in a snake hole with her front paw and stumbled head over heals with a gasp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:00 pm

(Longwhisker was my cat that was acually normal. He died protecting the nursery. Dogepelt, also mine killed him... XD)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:14 pm

(Of course.... XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:04 pm

(Yeah... No one that is good, lives for long... *Glares at Bravepaw, my last good cat.* Boulderstep is almost out the door... XD)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:47 pm

I need a recap...badly. :p)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:01 am

Moonfeather wrote:
(Longwhisker??)

Thunderpatch padded on nervously, she wasn't even paying attention to where she set her paws. She stepped in a snake hole with her front paw and stumbled head over heals with a gasp.

Swiftflight chucked a bit as Thunderpatch fell in a snake hole and padded up beside her. "Here," He meowed and picked her back up. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:11 am

Moonfeather wrote:
(Longwhisker??)

(They went on a lot of patrols together and Longwhisker thought she was so bossy if I do recall XD I thought that was really cute!

And Moonflower, Nightleap came to the WC hideout and told Moonstar he could help her beat the rogues. She agreed and walah! They're back in their original camp. RiverClan is now located nearby because of the plan Nightleap made(i think) though Moonstar told Copperstar that it was her idea(I think) before Copperstar saw Nightleap in camp. There is now a patrol of Thunderpatch and Swiftflight being lead by Scartalon out hunting.)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:28 am

(It was Nightleap's idea, but Moonstar didn't say it was her idea. x3)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:33 am

(Oh, guess it would have been smart to RP on that post... -_- Now I am double posting.)

Thunderpatch froze. "T-thanks." she meowed, embarrassed. She padded forward to continue the hunt, but when she put pressure on her paw she flinched. "I think I sprained my paw..." she said after a moment of studying it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:49 am

(Ok. Thanks alot moon. I was really lost)

Sandpaw yawned. im so bored. What is there to do around here. she thought bitterly. She was kneading her claws into the ground.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Swiftflight looked at Thunderpatch's paw, "Uh-oh. Well, you can't hunt on a sprained paw. You should probably get back to camp and see if there is-" He paused suddenly, remembering that the medicine cats were probably still at the Moonpool. "Oh yeah, Oceanpaw is probably still at the Moonpool. Maybe you should just rest it a bit." He meowed, not exactly sure what to do. "If you want to go back to camp I'll gather all the fresh-kill and walk back with you."

(wb. :I )
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:33 pm

Thunderpatch sat down stubbornly, not knowing what to say. She sighed and looked up at the half moon in the sky. "Do you have enough prey or do we still need to hunt a bit more? I could grab mine and head back to camp, you don't have to come back with me if you don't want too." she said after a while.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:42 pm

(Um..... I'mma add one more piece of prey.....)

Scartalon ran over to the meeting place with her rabbit, crow, and a scrawny mouse. She looked around for Thunderpatch and Swiftflight, waiting patiently as she sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:49 pm

(Recap???? D: )
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Swiftflight nodded, "Hold on I've got a robin I buried. I'll go fetch it." He padded to where he had left the robin, which wasn't very far away, and dug it up. On his way back to Thunderpatch he ran into Scartalon, "Hey, I'll go get Thunderpatch and we can go to back to camp." He flicked his tail and he was off to get Thunderpatch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next