Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Spottedheart wrote:
(Nightleap came to the WC hideout and told Moonstar he could help her beat the rogues. She agreed and walah! They're back in their original camp. RiverClan is now located nearby because of the plan Nightleap made ... There is now a patrol of Thunderpatch and Swiftflight being lead by Scartalon out hunting.)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:10 pm

(Lol, all Thunderpatch caught was a rabbit.)

Thunderpatch nodded and limped on three legs back over to her bush where she had hid the rabbit. Once she lifted her head with it in her jaws, she saw Swiftflight coming back over with his prey and Scartalon not far behind.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:12 pm

(Scartalon only caught the rabbit and crow, but SHH, nobody need to know that >_>)(XD)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:14 pm

"It's not much fresh-kill, but it'll have to do. If not I can go catch something else real quick," Swiftflight meowed to the two she-cats as he approached Scartalon.
(Swiftflight only caught a Robin. xD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:16 pm

Basspaw saw Sandpaw a little way away and smiled at her softy. He yawned, for he had just woken up.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:10 pm

(Lol, clumsy Thunderpatch. x3)

Thunderpatch limped over to them, embarrassed. "Sorry. I'm usuallt not this clumsy." she meowed through her rabbit.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:30 pm

Scartalon looked over Thunderpatch's paw. "it's OK, you don't need to apologize," she meowed gently. She got up from leaning over her paw. He tail twitched. I wonder how their hunting went. "Need any help getting to camp?" She pretended to itch her shoulder. "I think I may have fleas, but I'm sure Swiftflight would love to help. You can lean on him on the way back to camp."

(Mwahahahahaa! (:<)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:53 pm

Swiftflight glanced at Scartalon then at Thunderpatch and nodded, "Yeah. You can lean on me if you want," He meowed trying to not sound embarrassed/nervous, though it was kind of hard talking through his Robin.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:41 am

(Oh you sneaky little... XD I love Scartalon!)

Thunderpatch gaped at Scartalon. She glanced at Swiftflight then swallowed. "Yeah, whatever." she muttered and leaned againt Swiftflight for support as they headed back to camp. She kept her eyes on ahead, not looking at either of them.

(We need to do something more drastic. Live Swiftflight saves her life. Hmmm.... *grins evily while thinking of plans*)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:57 am

(xD That'd be awesome! )

Swiftflight walked along the path to the camp. Careful not to both Thunderpatch as she leaned on him, he walked as still- but fast enough to keep up with Scartalon- as he could.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:01 pm

(Heh...hehehe..... hehehehehe! MWA HA HA HA- *cough* Hairball *cough*... Lol *messages Dust and Crystal on idea*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:30 pm

(hmm so many people need to reply to my cats. *sigh*)

Tallkit looked around and sighed. Mouse-brain! Oceanpaw went to moonpool! She sighed. "I want to be medicine cat so badly." She whispered.

Shadowkit looked around, bored.

(All my fav. WC and RC cats are waiting for replies!! DX ug. Someone go interupt Russetstream and Sundance's conversation Please! DX)

Branchshade stared out from the shadows of camp, his eyes gleaming. evilness time *Laughs evily >:3 )
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:32 pm

(Branchshade is evil? O: )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:45 pm

( *shrugg* I dunno. I'm just bored. XD I might make him evil just for fun >:3 My decision is not final. But you know after Scartalon and Darkthorn thing he has been feeling really alone.)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:52 pm

(Aw, he could always chat with Swiftflight if he wanted. x] But, if he was evil that'd be pretty interesting. o:)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:02 pm

((*Takes in a deep breath of relief* 8 pages! Ack! *Brain melting* Sorry about the lateness... Haven't had a computer the last 5 days D: ))

Gentlepaw nodded to Moonstar, glad that she'd taken her side in the case. She'd have hated to embarrass herself in front of the RiverClan cats. She was slightly saddened by the sight of Owlflight's body, though her rage over his stubborness soon took the upperhand and with a soft smile to Moonstar she headed towards the medicine den, about to find Oceanpaw. Looking at Sky she shrugged, truly sorry she had to let the tom down. "Oh... But I can't really hunt anything before I've got this scratch fixed up. I'm really sorry..." she muttered, sounding all honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:09 pm

(Oceanpaw is at the moon pool! ^.^)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Silverheart lay in the nursery, occasionally licking her paws out of a bad nervous habit. It should be very soon, She thought as she glanced at her stomach.
(Any other queens?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:16 pm

(Duskflower and her kit)

Duskflower looked over at Silverheart. "You feeling okay?" She meowed softly, concern shing in her eyes. She looked at the other queen's large stomach, her eyes soft. I remember when Tallkit and Greykit were still tiny little kits. Now they'll be apprentices soon. Stormflurry would have been proud... And I hope Greykit is okay.

(I just realized that Duskflower doesn't know about Greykit's death!!!! DX Oh dear. And yeah I decided that Duskflower isn't going to fall inlove again, she can't love anyone but Stormflurry :3 )

Last edited by Thunderheart on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:23 pm

(Well, there is Snowkit, Rainkit, Shadowkit, and Whiskerkit from Whitecloud and Roarstep but Whitecloud is dead so they are their without a mother... DX)

*Rainkit curled up into a tight ball in the soft heathers, clearly exhasted and still depressed about his mothers death. I want mommy... A single tear trickled down his face at this thought.*

*Snowkit stalked around the nursery, ripping apart the nursery bedding in anger. I ought to be an apprentice soon. My siblings might not be so I should just be the one to be an apprentice. I am goin to be the fiercest warrior that ever lived. I can just think of a name, Snowstrike, Snowstorm, Snowclaw! Those are cool but I have to achieve them but fighting the best! And began to claw the nursery walls, practicing for being an apprentice.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:25 pm

(I thought Snowkit ran away!?! 0o0 )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:28 pm

(Uh... She came back... Lol! I forgot but she is back now, and angerier then ever. She is a spit image of me! That is why I love her. <3)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:28 pm

(Aww poor kits. How old are they?)

Silverheart nodded to Lilypetal, "Yes I'm fine. I think my kits are going to come sometime today, though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:33 pm

(5 moons, for two of them... I don't know the other kits, considering other users own them... XD)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:34 pm

(Ohh, okay. x])
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next