Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:40 pm

((Buut isn't Lilypetal in ShadowClan O.o))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Silverfeather wrote:
Gentlepaw ... Looking at Sky she shrugged, truly sorry she had to let the tom down. "Oh... But I can't really hunt anything before I've got this scratch fixed up. I'm really sorry..." she muttered, sounding all honest.

Sky nodded sadly. "Oh. T-that's OK.... I'll just go hunting with s-someone else, I g-guess..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:52 pm

(Ah!! DX Sorry Lilypetal IS in SC!!!! DX What am I doing?? Um I guess you could have said that to Duskflower. Tallkit is ready to be apprenticed. She wants to be a medicine cat :3 So anyway I'll edit my posts.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:24 pm

(So does Snowkit... Eh, Snowkit is going to fight for that spot... Clearly, she is not a fit medicine cat... But, she has a special connection in learning herbs but no StarClan connection... DX)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:42 pm

(Recap? D: )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:03 pm

(RiverClan came to WindClan. They are uniting against the rogues, to fight them. Owlflight was killed by a badger, his death planned out by Swiftbreeze but no one knows. Other than that, normal Clan life with Thunderpatch, Swiftflight and Scartalon hunting.)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:27 pm

Thunderpatch padded back to camp with Scartalon, and Swiftflight giving her support from her hurt paw. She was tired and just wanted to lay down. She lay her rabbit on the freshkill pile and sighed. Oceaneyes wasn't back from the Moonpool yet, so she limped into the warriors den and layed down in her nest. She closed her eyes, but couldn't get to sleep.
She didn't really have anybody, other than Rosefoot. The thought of Swiftflight liking her warmed her heart, but she didn't know how to react.

(I'm going to make a history for her... :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:35 pm

(Oceanpaw well, Oceanbreeze but cats don't know yet...)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:43 pm

(What are you talking about, Snow? o.o)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:15 am

(I guessing she's talking about you calling Oceanbreeze Oceaneyes but cats don't know yet so she's still considered Oceanpaw.)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:43 am

(Oh... oops.... XD)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:43 am

Swiftflight let Thunderpatch rest and went to go set his Robin in the fresh-kill pile.

Silverheart felt a shiver run through her spine then a sharp pain in her stomach, "It's time!" She shouted hoping she could get some assistance in her kitting. She cringed and clawed at the ground as each contraction passed through her body.

Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:48 am

CrystalPaw wrote:
Swiftflight let Thunderpatch rest and went to go set his Robin in the fresh-kill pile.

(For some reason I just thought of Silverfeather.(You know why Silver. Soon everyone else will know too... Well... After the war))

Scartalon, after hearing Silverheart's cry, rushed into the nursery to help her possibly kit. She hoped Oceanpaw would come soon or else Silverheart's milk might not come as quickly without the help of the herbs Oceanpaw would give.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:56 am

(I'll try and make this as less detailed as I can. )
Silverheart looked up at Scartalon, her eyes filled with pain and happiness. She wished that she could just skip the birthing part and just be curled up to her kits. She could feel the time getting closer and closer with each heartbeat. Silverheart knew that Oceanpaw was gone to Moonpool but she had a filling that she'd be fine with just her clanmates helping her.
After what seemed like forever of panting and pushing to Silverheart, the first kit was born. This kit looked almost like her mother, the only difference was the kit's white stomach. After a little longer the second kit was born, he looked more like his mother than the first kit did. The only difference was the very little white on his forepaws. Soon after the second kit was born Silverheart gave one last push and the third kit was born. This kit was the exact opposite of her mother, she was snow white with black paws.

(Just wanted to get the kitting over with. x] )
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:02 am

(Lol XD)

Scartalon licked the kits to dry them and warm them up, then set them near Silverheart's belly. "They're very pretty you know," she whispered softly to the new mother. "Congrats."
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:12 am

Silverheart smiled as she looked at her kits. "Thank you. I hope that I'll have enough milk for them until Oceanpaw gets back." She meowed as she started to lick them as well. She examined and watched them carefully, hoping that some names for them will come up.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:49 am

(Lol I thought of Silverfeather too when I saw 'Robin' xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:24 am

(Lol! I didn't because my mind doesn't range that far! XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:43 am

((... I think I missed something O.o *Braindead*))
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Silverheart finally decided on names for each of the kits. "Moonkit, Rainkit, and Lightkit. Perfect." She meowed to them softly.
(Moonkit is Thunderheart's kit, Rainkit is Mushroomtail's, and Lightkit is mine.)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:23 pm

(The sun is going to pick on the robin SOO much. (:< "Hey look, robin! A dead robin! *Flings bird at robin* Mwuhahahahaa")

Scartalon looked at Silverheart and then other at her newly named kits. It's good to have new kits in the clan, she thought happily and walked out of the nursery.

(WB...)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:45 pm

((*shrug* Ah, that way x3))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:55 pm

(is it sad how Sky doesn't even know that Gentlepaw is former ThunderClan?)

Sky watched Gentlepaw on the edge of camp in the shadows, his head laid on his paws and his belly laying on the night cool stone ground. I wish I knew her better... and that I didn't stutter in front of her.... He thought about all the questions he wanted to ask her. The first was a question that he had already asked, but she had said no, do you want to go hunting with me? He was probably going to try tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:39 pm

((Perhaps x3 Not surprising though. Aand I'll just say she had her wound tended so she's not just hanging about...))

Gentlepaw sighed in relief at the cooling and pleasurable feeling that swooped over her wounded side, the small scratch more painful than any wounds she'd had before. It's odd, really. Small wounds tend to hurt more than the large ones. she thought and buried her head in her paws, hiding from the world. Silently she let her tears drip to the ground, feeling the same loneliness as earlier. Her mother, her brother and now her best friend. All she had left was the friendly spirit of Moonstar, who encouraged her and lead her on. Oh well... Soon the war will begin, and I'll fight with every piece of energy I have until I can't fight any more. Then I'll just go off to StarClan and live with my mother and siblings again. she thought, the idea of seeing Stonepaw again making her smile.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Moonstar slept in her den. The battle would be launched at moonhigh the next night, so she was getting her sleep.
In her dreams, Nightleap walked about. She never knew if he was going to leap at her with claws unsheathed, or defend her and the Clans. All of a sudden she saw her warriors dying around her with endless rogue cats flooding into the clearing, and ghostly looking Dark Forest cats rising from the ground and swallowing cats hole, never to be seen again. They took out ThunderClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, RiverClan. Leaving her as the last one. They crept up on her, and she whimpered in her nest. "No, please!" she yowled desperately, not realizing she was dreaming. "Stop!" she sobbed. With a hiss, they leapt at her. She jumped to her paws in her nest with a gasp.
Her eyes shot around her den wildly. She was panting and her fur was clumped with thorns and moss. "It was only a dream, Moonstar." she tried to tell herself although her fur was still bristled so she looked twice her size.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next