Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:18 pm

(Bahaha! I can predict that Turtlelegs won't last long. Not if he is under Snow's control.)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Thanks carekitty. Me too. Its actually in honer of my grandmas cat punky.it looks exactly like him, but has green eyes. Anyone wanna rp with me?)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Swiftflight sat down and curled his tail around his paws and smiled quiet widely as Nettlenose mentioned liking Rowanfeather, "I always knew it'd be like this someday. You guys were inseparable since the start. " He paused, "If you're sure you like her, you might want to tell her soon. She probably likes you back." All while saying this he thought of the Thunderpatch. I wonder should I tell her?
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Maggiebeazt wrote:
(Bahaha! I can predict that Turtlelegs won't last long. Not if he is under Snow's control.)

(Well look how long Boulderstep's lasted. :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:45 pm

(Yeah. I like keeping my elders for a while. They are my favorite to RP. :3)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:02 pm

(No one...i gues. Ok. Smile)

Pumpkinpelt walked around camp lazily.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Rainkit rain out the nursery and pounced onto pumpkinpelts flank. He held on biting and clawing to get up him and away from Lightkit.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Pumpkinpelt jumped as the kit jumped on him. "Hey there! Easy on the claws!" He suggested. And laughed.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:19 pm

Lightkit came bounding out of the nursery, her white fur sparkled bright in the hot sun. She spotted Rainkit on top of Pumpkinpelt and charged up to them. She pounced as high as she could trying to reach Rainkit, "Get down from there!" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:34 pm

Rainkit finally caught his balance on Pumpkinpelts' back and stared down at lightkit and teased,"You can not reach me! I---AH!--"He suddenly slipped off and plummeted to the ground on his side and tried getting up slowly. His head started throbbing. He shook his head and got up shaking a bit and shivered. He glanced at Lightkit and padded wobbly very slowly trying to get rid of his dizziness. He went over to Lightkit and was back to normal, yet his head still throbbed some.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Pumpkinpelt looked down at the kit. "Hey rainkit, you ok?" He asked. His voice full of worry.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:53 pm

Lightkit was bouncing around excitedly until Rainkit suddenly fell. She gasped and ran over to him, "Rainkit! Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:02 am

Rainkit glanced around for a moment not remembering who they were until he got a closer look from his blurry vision and remembered. His head still throbbed as he tried answering softly in a squeak,"I-I am fine---Ow! --My head really hurts."He complained as he sat down and stared at his paws head still throbbing.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:18 am

"Do you need to see Oceanbreeze?" Lightkit meowed.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:03 am

Rainkit replied softly,"Yeah, I guess I could have it checked, as long as it won't involve stinky herbs."He sighed and got up. He gave a small wince at his headache as he moved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:14 am

*Snowpaw stood beside Oceanbreeze, ready to be directed where to go. Excited and nervous to start to position of her dreams, she was still afraid that she now won't be able to be a real medicine cat. I don't believe in StarClan but that shouldn't matter. Just being able to help the sick and injured cats is what my job requires me to do. But shuddered a bit if "StarClan" made the wrong choice.*

*Rainpaw stood infront of Branchshade, bored. "I want to go play now!" was what he mewed in his very loud voice. Not knowing what being an apprentice was, he never was taught anything about Clan life. All he knew of was how to play and eat basically.*

*Kestrelsong looked at his apprentice, his gaze annoyed. "You, Shadowpaw, go and clean the elders den and nursery." and walked into the warriors den. Settling down in his nest, he closed his eyes and immediantly, a plan hatched in his dreams. I must get rid of the kits...*

*Scarletkit stuck her tounge out at her mother who stood on the meeting rock. She isn't a leader! She is a queen! I am leader! Growling, she stalked into the nursery where she collapsed into her nest, immediantly falling asleep.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:33 am

Pumpkinpelt frowned. "Here, let me carry you." He suggested. Then picked him up by the scruff. He brought him over to oceanbreez's den. Oceanbreez, you there?" He called into the den. His voice was muffled. He set rainkit down.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:35 am

Rainkit mewed an ow as another wincing pain hit his throbbing head as he glanced around the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:36 am

*Snowpaw looked at Oceanbreeze and motioned her out. Reaching the medicine cat enterance, she looked at Pumpkinpelt and then at Rainkit. Cocking her head in a questioning major, she silently asked what was wrong.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:26 am

Oceanbreeze followed Snowpaw to see Patchpelt. "What can we help you with?" She asked calmly. This would be good practice for Snowpaw.

((Sorry. WB xP )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:30 am

(Pumpkinpelt... XD)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:43 am

(XD)

Rainkit caught the air of the herbs he did not like. He glanced around vision a bit blurry and teary eyed, because of his bad throbbing head. He winced again at the pain in his head and kept trying not to let his tears fall out.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:54 am

(Sorry.)

Pumpkinpelt nodded in greeting at the two. "Rainkit hit his head." It was a brief answer, but it would work.(sorry.)

Last edited by moon flower on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:58 am

(*His*)

Rainkits head still throbbed but he was able to keep the tears inside him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:15 pm

*Snowpaw twitched her whiskers. Clumsy mousebrained idiot! Then moved closer to Rainkit. Examining the wound on his head, she didn't exactly know what to put on it, considering she is new. Turning to Oceanbreeze, she looked at her questioningly.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next