Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Scartalon whipped her head to face Scarletkit. "There is no rule for the deputy to not have kits!" She hissed at looked at her daughter with scornful eyes. "And I'm not out battling because Moonstar wanted me to guard! I wasn't kept here because of you! Don't you talk about Darkthorn or Moonstar that way! You haven't met either, you have no right to speak like that!"

(WB)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:02 pm

*Scarletkit looked at Scartalon, taken aback. Trying to stifle a laugh, she couldn't hold it in and began to laugh and snort, a nervous laugh but didn't appear like it. "Well, how can you do your job if you have kits crawling over your belly? You are a warrior, no, a deputy, not a queen. Your selfishness can make WindClan appear weak." then flicked her tail, calming her laughter. "I shouldn't I met Moonstar or Darkthorn, neither should Robinkit, Leafkit and Sunkit." and scowled.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Scartalon narrowed her eyes at the kit, ready to tell the kit the truth. "Scarletkit," she whispered. "Darkthorn and I didn't mate. He died before I conceived you four. StarClan decided to give me you. So if you think that I'm breaking the rules and can't handle being both a mother and deputy then you're wrong, because StarClan obviously thinks something else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:21 pm

*Scarletkit flicked her well groomed tail in annoyance, slightly angered that she was proved wrong. When she heard that hey didn't exactly have a father, she looked at her in shock. "So, we don't have a father? Why did StarClan do that? They are so cruel!" and scraped the ground with her claws.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Is copperstar still here?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:58 pm

(Yes but Dusty has been gone a while. She wants someone to kill Copperstar do PM her an ask her if you could kill her... XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:01 pm

(I kind of just want Duskflower to meet Stormpaw/flurry in StarClan now, so if you want to kill her pm me! :3 )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:04 pm

(Stormpaw is probably going to not accept her... He feels like he is forgotten. This is why he is faded a bit... XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:06 pm

(NO! She will convince him or something! O.O my master plan is to have them together no matter what.)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:08 pm

Wait. Snow. You want me th pm her and ask if i could kill her? I have no one who could kill her. Like a rouge. I havent gotten to makinv a rouge yet.uu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:10 pm

(Oh, well, it can be anyone. Anyone with a cat willing to kill Copperstar, PM her and clarify it.)

(Stormpaw wa never a major character with me. I don't care what happens to him.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:13 pm

(Duskflower looked over at Tallkit, her gaze filled with love. She looked up at the sky and sighed. "Oh Stormflurry, Tallkit is doing so well, she wants to be medicine cat!" She purred. "I don't know how Graykit is, we haven't spoken in a while." She meowed more sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:15 pm

(Lol! Comes back... XD
Just kidding. They both will be faded still. Just a bit transparent...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:18 pm

(lol i read the first line and thought- what?! Really? XD )
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:28 pm

ok)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Scartalon looked at Scarletkit with narrow eyes. "You have a father. You just weren't conceived naturally." She licked one of her paws calmly. "You should take a nap, Scarletkit. You can have some milk when you wake up."

Sunkit runs around camp screaming, trying to get attention.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:33 pm

(i PMed dustsplash)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:38 pm

*Scarletkit scowled and began to groom her fur. Looking up a her mother, she mewed, "I am not going to sleep. I am not tired." and for up. Stretching, she continued to groom her fur.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Duskflower went to the medicine cats den for Tallkit but didn't see her. "Tallkit is going to be an excellent medicine cat!" She purred happily.

(NOW SNOW!!! XD XD XD )
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:47 pm

silversnow tells copperstar and walked back to riverclan camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:48 pm

*Snowkit heard Duskflower yowl that Tallkit was to be the medicine cat. Stalking up to her, she bushed her fur out and unsheathed her claws. Shaking in rage, she wished to screech that she was the right medicine cat. You filthy piece of fox dung! And had no words to prove herself so prepared to pounce, using claws to speak.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Thunderheart wrote:
(I know! XD XD Ahhh. XD)

Russetpaw smiled with embarassment. "Yup! I'm all good!" She meowed, faking another smile. She climbed down and looked at him suddenly shy. Though I don't know why! She growled to herself.

Nettlepaw smiled slightly, still not completely buying that she was okay. "Well, alright- If you say so.. Anyway, Its starting to get a little dark, we should get back to campsoon ," he meowed looking down at Russetpaw. still smiling. His pelt slightly brushed against hers as he got up to start walking back. He scooted a few pawsteps away, feeling quite a bit nervous. what the dark forest..Why am I nervous?
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:58 pm

This kit's personality is just plain out annoying. Scartalon thought. "Fine. When you want milk though don't come to me. Because you're not going to get any if you're not going to listen to me." She walked out of the nursery and saw Snowkit walk into the medicine cat den. She thought nothing of it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:02 pm

(lol XD Isn't dawn breaking?)

Russetpaw saw Nettlepaw take a few steps away and her heart dropped. What's going on? She turned and smiled at Nettlepaw. "Race ya back to camp?" She meowed, not waiting for an answer she sped away.

Duskflower shrieked as Snowkit's claw pierced her neck and blood flowed out, she scrambled backwards, not even sure who had attacked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:15 pm

*Scarletkit smiled smugly and mewed, "I can eat meat! I will hunt it and eat it!" and pretended to pounce on some grass and bit down on it.*

(What the fudge... I didn't attack yet but whatever... >.>)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next