Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

WindClan Territory - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:37 am

Tallkit shieked as one of Snowkit's claws pierced her throat. Blood welled up and she began to choke violently. She felt her eyes widen as she saw Snowkit above her. Is this what she wanted? For me to die? She felt the world around begining to dim. I can't die! Snowkit would never make a better medicine cat then me! She growled to herself, pure stubbornness keeping her alive.

Russetstream looked over at Sundance in surprise. "Oh, yes I'm alright." She purred, her russet fur glowing as lightning struck a little ways off. It didn't scare her though, she had a small liking of storms unlike most other cats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:28 pm

Applekit reaches the border to windclan, and walks over from Thunderclan's side." i'm going to have a great adventue1" she whispers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:25 pm

(Wow, that attack was a long time ago... Forgot about it... XP)

*Snowkit turns to Tallkit and smirked. Holding up a claw, she sheathed and unsheathed it in a threatoning manor. She better die. Then I could enjoy life. After this death, I should change my name or something. Maybe to Deathkit or Bloodkit. Hmm, I will be a medicine cat and a warrior! And gave a twisted, silent laugh.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:28 pm

Shrikepaw gave a small shriek of surprise as Rainkit pounced on him, digging in to his back with small, but needle-sharp claws. Deciding that playing with a disabled kit was better then sitting at attention, Shrikepaw gave a few fake wails, trying to entertain the kitten and lead him to believe he was winning.
"Dark tunnel...I see the light!" murmured Shrikepaw as he pretended to stumbles around, trying to look rather dazed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:33 pm

*Rainkit squealed in delight as Shrikepaw began to play with him. "Dead! Dead!" he screeched and laughed with a giggling tone. Releasing his class from Shrikepaw, he jumped off and began to roll in the dirt, screeching in happiness. No one plays with me! Maybe Shrikepaw will be my best friend!?*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:40 pm

Shrikepaw felt a feeling of slight happiness spread through him as the kit started to laugh. As soon as he could after Rainkit jumped off of him, Shrikepaw started to stumble even more, often almost falling.
" Yes...dead...dyeing."
Shrikepaw fell forward, his rump still in the air, but his front paws pinned underneath, not the position he had hoped for. Making sure to stick his tongue out, Shrikepaw closed his eyes, trying to resist the feeling of uncomforted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:53 pm

*Rainkit started to crack up in laughter. Rolling up, he bowled into Shrikepaw and tackled him.*

(WB... DX)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:55 pm

Swiftflight looked around the camp, wondering if Thunderpatch's paw was better.

Silverheart smiled at the kits.

(..Horrible WB. And, just trying to jump in here again. xP Btw, Mushroom/Thunder, have you guys roleplayed with your kits yet?)
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:27 pm

((OHMYGOD LOL Pettra, I love the gif in your signature!

Anyway, back on topic. What did I miss so far? I'm still going to be busy tomorrow and Sunday, but I'd still like to know whats going on.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:37 pm

(She has the best gif ever!! It is amazing!!
Yeah, WindClan and RiverClan went to fight in ThunderClan. Just some kit fights in camp... XD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:55 am

(Gahh! I want the kits to be born already! D:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:02 pm

(So do I!! You have the mother, they can be born whenever, or is there a plan... >.>)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:15 pm

((If there is a plan, then that's something I've been left out on o.o I want to RP Robinkit already T.T))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:18 pm

(If there is a plan, then I am left out too. I want to RP Scarlet already!! XD XD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:25 pm

(I already have plans for Sunkit --.-- I'm supposed to wait for the war to end... but....)

Scartalon laid in the nursery, barely noticing Whiskerkit scramble away as she looked up at the nursery ceiling in a daze. Suddenly she felt a stabbing pain in her stomach area and she knew her kits were coming. She hissed in frustration and her claws dug into the ground in agony. No. Not now. Oceanpaw isn't even back, she thought.

(I haven't played a birthing queen in a while... I don't really know what I'm doing anymore XP)
(We should do this before Moon comes back and possibly yells at us XDD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:28 pm

(Epic!! XD XD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:37 pm

(Scarlet's coming first, then Sun, then Leaf, and then Robin. OKie doke?)

Scartalon's pelt rippled as a she-kit, looking somewhat like her, came out without a problem. "Kits!!" She yowled, wanting someone to come help her. Another kitten came out. It was a yellow tabby tom and he yowled loudly just after he came out. Before the next ripple came she quickly licked the two new kits clean and placed them near her belly to suckle after the next two came. A calico she-kit came out just as easily as the first kit. The last ripple came and a she-kit that looked as if had the markings of a robin came out. She licked the two kits and placed them near their littermates near her belly. The tom quickly squirmed up to her and started suckling.

Last edited by Spottedheart on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:45 pm

(Awesome! Now she can tease her siblings becuause she is the oldest! Bye a few seconds... XD)

*The redish colored she-cat kit squirmed towards her mother, pushing her other littermates out of the way, rudely. Suckling, she greddily took as much milk as she pleased.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:56 pm

The yellowish gold tabby tom didn't budge as his older sister plowed into him to get milk. He kept suckling, not even acknowledging his littermates' existence.

(fyi Snow, Sunkit ain't gonna take no crap. XD)

Scartalon stroked the tortoiseshell she-cat gently, then pointed in her mind to each kit, naming each one. The first born she-cat would be Scarletkit, the tom Sunkit, the robin marked she-kit Robinkit, and the last born she-kit, the one she was stroking, Leafkit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:04 pm

(Awesome... This is going to be fun... :D)

*Scarletkit suckled milk for a while, annoyed with Sunkit's lack of respect towards her. After what seemed like hours, she managed to open her eyes. Emerald green eyes poked out from behind Scartalon and looked at her with flared nostrils. Sniffing, she went back to suckling, glancing at her littermates who seemed to just want to annoy her, she felt.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:08 pm

Sunkit opened his eyes revealing the same green eyes as his father Darkthorn. The world was blurry around him but he finally noticed another pelt next to him. Who's that? He thought.

Scartalon petted Sunkit and Scarletkit with her tail, watching them with loving eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:11 pm

Nightpaw went over to the medicine den," do you need any help, oceanpaw?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:11 pm

(Oceanpaw is at the moonpool still I think)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:12 pm

*Scarletkit looked at Scartalon's tail in awe. Turning to her own tail, she began to flick it and she giggled in awe. Turning to the kit next to her with the golden pelt, she began to hit him with her tail. Laughing, she looked at him with green eyes that seemed to blaze like fire.*

(She is, still. Well, you are going to have to compete with Tallkit and Snowkit for medicine cat spot, mo... XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:14 pm

( ha ha! i'll try!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next