Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:31 pm

((Ooh, creepy dream... I actually pictured cats being dragged under the ground by reading your post O.o))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:44 pm

*Rainkit looked at the newborn kits with a smile on his tear soaked face. Looking at Silverheart, he sighed. I wonder if mommy was like that. I should of asked her. And swallowed a huge lump that had formed in his throat from thinking about Whitecloud.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:20 pm

(Lol, yeah It just came to me while typing. Was waiting to see if any of the awake cats would run into her den, thinking she was being murdered because she yowled. XD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:32 pm

(Are there two Rainkits? o.O)

Scartalon heard a yowl which sounded like Moonstar and dashed into her den. "Are you OK?" She meowed after she had looked about the den and only saw Moonstar, bristling, and covered in moss scraps and thorn. She walked forward and touched her tail to Moonstar's shoulder. "I can have an apprentice come in here and clean your bedding if you'd like?" She meowed softly.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Moonstar jumped when Scartalon came in, her eyes wide. "I-I'm fine." she meowed, trying to shake the dream off. "No, that's okay. They need their sleep with the upcoming battle." she meowed and shook off most the moss scraps. She pawed a few loose pieces back into place and nodded to Scartalon. "See? Everything is fine." she meowed, though her voice was still stressed and her eyes darted to the corners of her den as if it were haunted.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:45 pm

(Oh, I don't know. o-o Is there? I can change the name for the kit Silverheart had I suppose.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:58 am

Nightleap had barely heard the yowl and flicked his tail with certain curiousity. Looking over the lake he spotted the figures of several cats, and smiled. They're heading for RiverClan... Where they'll find it empty. he thought with a smug smile. Getting to his paws he stealthily walked over to Moonstar's den and peeked inside. "Sorry if I happened to interrupt anything, although I thought you'd like to know that the rogues are heading for RiverClan. Alias, we'll have to get to ThunderClan camp as quickly as possible. There we can hide in the dens, and when they return we can take them down." he suggested, making a slight tweak to the plan. "I also think someone should go fetch ShadowClan... Or the remains of it, anyway." he said with a soft shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:15 am

Chasm popped in between Nightleap's paws and looked up at him his eyes wide. He was ready to be apprenticed, would Moonstar let him into the clan and apprentice him before the battle?

Tallkit heard Silverheart's kits had come and padded into the nursery with borage to help her milk come. "I'm not the medicine cat, but I'de like to be one day!" She purred and set the borage by her muzzle. "For your milk." She explained.

Duskflower padded over to Silverheart quietly. "Your kits really are beautiful." She looked at her own kit. "And I'm proud of you Tallkit. You do such a wonderful job." She purred proudly. Tallkit looked up at her, her eyes sparkling. "Thanks." She whispered softly nuzzling her shoulder.

(did anyone else talk to my other cats?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:26 am

(Yeah, I think there are two Rainkits... O.o)

*Snowkit watched Tallkit with hatred burning in her eyes. I am going to be the medicine cat! I will not let that mistake of a cousin take my spot! Her lips began to form a snarl as she watched her aunt and congratulate her cousin. Rummaging through all the thoughts in her head, she found another herb that a queen would need. Pelting out of the nursery, and into the medicine at den, she grabbed some strawberry leaves and pelted back. Dropping them in front of Silverheart, she mouthed eating them so Silverheart would understand to eat them. Turning back to Tallkit with an evil grin on her face, she challenged her to take her dream away.*

(Can I say rivals? XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:45 am

(Yes, yes you can >:3 )

Tallkit bristled angrilly. This mouse-brained fool was not going to take away the only joy in her life. She was older anyway, and ready to be apprenticed. She prayed to StarClan Oceanpaw would choose her as an apprentice. She pointedly turned form her cousin and her strange way of comunicating.

Duskflower stood there suddenly feeling very awkward.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:48 am

Moonstar jumped again when Nightleap popped in. "What?!" she hadn't expected the rogues to move on until the next night. "We aren't prepared! I haven't even spoken to Copperstar about the patrols yet!" she hissed, all of a sudden furious. She pelted out of her den. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather in the clearing!" she yowled, not even caring to jump onto Tallrock. "I need a fast runner to go fetch RiverClan!" she said, looking between the cats coming out of the dens for a volunteer.

Thunderpatch heaved herself from her nest and hurried out into the clearing. The sky was layered in storm clouds, and it was awfully dark. It will be hard to fight with no moon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:53 am

*Swiftbreeze gathered in the clearing and when Moonsar first offered a fast runner, he immediantly stood up and yowled, "I am the fastest cat here! I can deliver a message right away!" and stood there, pride clearly plastered across his face.*

*Snowkit gave a smirk as if she won this. Turning back to Silverheart, she dipped her head and stalked out when Moonstar called for a meeting. Listening from the nursery, she wondered what was going on.*

*Rainkit trotted happily out of the nursery, an almost baby like face smiling at Moonstar as he listened, clearly not understanding what was going on. Looking around, he smiled at everyone and a strange twinkle in his eye suggested something was wrong.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:03 am

Branchshade's pelt crawled and he glanced over at the new kits, wondering what would become of them in the battle.

Roarstep went over to his kits, he didn't want to lose anyone else.

Duskflower growled as Moonstar called a meeting. "The rogues and traitors must be going to RiverClan." She growled. How could a cat sink so low as to betray their own clan and clanmates?

Tallkit shivered. She din't ever want to battle anything but sickness.

Shadowkit looked up at her father then at Snowkit. She snorted softly. Who's she annoying now. She thought with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:08 am

*Snowkit could feel Shadowkit's gaze raking her pelt. Turning to her, she unsheathed a claw and slid it under her throat in a fasion suggesting she was dead meat. Sheathing the claw, she hoped that this kit learned to respect her.*

*Rainkit saw his father come to him and he yowled, "Daddy!" and leaped on his father, clearly uncaring what other cats think despite his age. Licking his father's nose, he giggled and held onto him with his small, prickly claws.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:12 am

Roarstep chuckled at Rainkit. "Hush now." He purred. "Moonstar just called a meeting." H meowed, smiling down at his goofy kit.

Shadowkit rolled her eyes at her sister, her lips forming a snarl that clearly stated- 'I don't like your attitude' She unseathed her claws and whispered threateningly. "Don't cut yourself." In a mocking tone.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:15 am

"Not you." Moonstar growled to Swiftbreeze. She was still angry with him. "All of the kits, please go to the nursery. Scartalon and the other queens will stay here to guard you." she meowed, wanting the kits to be out of the clearing and not under the warriors paws when deadly war was about to start. "Thunderpatch you go fetch them." she said, flicking her tail for her to leave.

(Idk she was the only other cat, really. o.o)

Thunderpatch nodded and left the camp, thundering across the ground. She ignored the seering pain from her sprained paw, and tried not to put all her weight on it. I can't let my Clan down.
Once she made it to the RiverClan makeshift camp, she haulted in the clearing. "The attack is beginning! Everybody get to the WindClan camp, hurry!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:22 am

Shadowkit pelted into the nursery, getting out of the way of the warriors.

Tallkit padded to Moonstar quickly. "Moonstar, may I ask that all injured cats be scent to me?" She meowed quietly, though she stared straight up at her leader. "I'm not an official medicine cat, but I've been training!" She meowed hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:29 am

*Snowkit's lips formed a large snarl and she got up, despite the meeting. Unsheathing her claws, she quickly and swiftly pricked Shadowkit's pelt, drawing only a drop of blood. A small drop of blood was left on her claw as she wiped it away in a threatening manor that suggested to leave her alone. She better understand that I mean business and she isn't going to push me around.*

*Swiftbreeze stood up on his strong, lean legs and snarled, "Why not? I am faster then Thunderpatch ever will be!" and unsheathed his claws, raking then across the dusty ground.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:32 am

Shadowkit whriled around. She got the message, she was one of the few cats that could read Snowkit like a book. "I don't want to push you around!" She growled. "Just listen. You resoect me-I respect you! That's how its supposed to work!" She meowed, trying to reason with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:43 am

*Snowkit gave a slight smirk and shrugged. Think what you want. I will always be better than you! And lashed her tail as she stalked into the nursery where Moonstar told the it's to be. Glancing over at Tallkit who offered her service as a medicine cat, she immediantly pelted over to her much cousin who was just slightly larger than her and stood in front of her. Pointed her tail at herself, she suggested she could take over all the injured or sick cats.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:54 am

Tallkit wished she hadn't been born a runt. She looked at Moonstar as if to say, 'please get this tiny kit to the nursery and away from my paws.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:17 am

*Snowkit flicked her tail in Tallkit's nose, wanting the kit to leave. I don't care if she is older than me, I am smarter than this lousy excuse of a cat.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:26 am

Tallikt glared down at Snowkit. Who made her queen of the clans? She waited for Moonstar to make the final decsion.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:32 am

"You kits stop bickering! Get your tails into the nursery before the Dark Forest cats come up and claw them off!" Moonstar scolded. "This is serious, and we don't need kits getting involved. Now, get to the nursery this instant!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:39 am

*Snowkit lashed her tail in anger and lashed it in Tallkit's face. When she walked away, she stepped on Tallkit's law with unsheathed class on purpose. Turning to her, she mockingly appologized and stalked into the nursery.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next