Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:46 am

((Hah, I really enjoy watching you guys RP the bickering between the two kits x3))

Darkthorn sat by the edge of camp, his ears pricked and alert. "Moonstar, may I suggest that I go fetch the StarClan cats? Even though they may not arrive in time, there's a good chance they'll battle." he said, speaking up for the first time in a very long time. He kept referring to StarClan as 'them' though, clearly determined to not include himself in that group.

Gentlepaw curiously watched from the apprentice den, and studied the starry warrior she'd only seen once or twice before his death. Shrugging she found it slightly unpleasent to have dead cats wandering about in the clan, and shrugged softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:57 am

Tallkit dipped her head sadly. But instead of heading to the nursery she slid to the medicine cats den and hid in a tiny crevice in the wall. I am old enough to be a medicine cat apprentice! Can't Moonstar see that I only want to help? She sighed very softly and searched the herb storages with her eyes. She shivered I bet Snowkit would feed the cats she didn't like death berrys. She shivered again, then waited for the injured to begin pouring in.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:19 pm

Cherryfall glared at Thunderpatch who had just arrived with a message and shrugged. "So what." she muttered underneath her breath as she padded back to WindClan camp. Once there she settled at the outer part of camp, her tail curled around her paws and with a really sulky look on her face. Flicking her tail impatiently she merely wanted everything to be over.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:48 pm

Looking up at the sky through the storm clouds that had gathered after moonhigh, Moonstar could see it was nearly dawn. She flicked her ears and looked at Darkthorn. "Go ahead. But I doubt they will help us. They didn't last time. They have left us in the dark." she said the last sentence with pure bitterness. She was clearly upset with her ancestors, but made it clear that she was still loyal to Darkthorn and didn't classify him with those foxhearts.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:13 pm

Darkthorn nodded and flciked his tail. His eyes glowed with the same bitter look as Moonstar's did. "I'll try, at least." he murmured and then slowly faded, his white starred coat blending into the background until he became a small light bulb floating a whisker above the ground. Soon after it shot up into the sky and appeared as a star on the sky, signalling his return.

((From my imagination, of course... But I like thinking that's how they travel up and down. And under the large battle in the books, the sky was starless c: ))

Gentlepaw padded over to Moonstar and looked up at her curiously. "Erm... Moonstar? Would you mind if I went to ThunderClan? And maybe preprare them for us coming... They ought to know, right?" she said silently, feeling that the detail had been left out.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:26 pm

"Yes, we need to head to ThunderClan now." she meowed. "Stay close to me during the battle," she added as she motioned with her tail for her Clan to head to ThunderClan.

(Pretend that Moonstar has taught her a few battle moves, at least. XD Cause I didn't really RP her between when they moved back to camp and now.)

Thunderpatch didn't say anything to the RiverClan cat, just waited as they all assembled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Russetstream looked around warily. As though an evil cat would jump out at her at any moment.

Basspaw and Pinepaw stuck close together, making sure they would be there to defend each other in the battle.

Talonpaw looked around darkly. StarClan please help us...
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Gentlepaw nodded firmly, and without doubt she rounded over to her leader and mentor, standing behind her with her mind fixed on the task, her claws unsheated and ready to fight for her life. She watched as cat after cat assembled and smiled softly. We'll win this! We're stronger than ever, with such a great goal in our mind to help us keep our strenght up. Dark cannot win over light! she thought, almost yowling the words out loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:35 pm

Pinepaw spotted Gentlepaw a ways off and gave her a determinated smile. There's no way we're losing this battle!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:36 pm

*Copperstar padded over to Russetstream and meowed, "You know I`m on my last life Russetstream. If I happen to die I want you to be strong aand continue to fight for the freedom of Riverclan. I know you are a strong cat Russetstream." The heather brushed her sides as she walked next to Russetstream.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:42 pm

Russetstream nodded coldly but when she looked up at her leader her eyes became misty. "Try not to die out there." She half joked through a few tears that had escaped her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:54 pm

*Copperstar wipped away Russetstreams tears. She looked lovingly at her past aprintice. "I will try not to, but if means kepping you and the clan safe I will," said Copperstar calmly. She felt the young warriors love and felt for a moment like a mother.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:00 pm

Russetstream noddded as she dried her tears. "I promiss to look after the clan." She meowed softly. She sighed and stands up, nuzzling her leaders shoulder. "Lets kick evils furry butt." She growled flexing her claws.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Moonstar padded over to Copperstar and rested her tail on her shoulders. "Maybe you should stay back and camp, and help guard the kits." she told the leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:14 pm

*Coppperstar smiled softly at the young warriors change of attitude. "Yeah lets go drive those rouges out of the clans," growlled Copperstar. She cuffed Russetstream on the ear as she raced forward. The heather wipped on face. It stung a bit. She saw Moonstar and stopped. "Okay Moonstar. I`ll be hounered to protect the kits from harm," said Copperstar her eyes flashing.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Moonstar nodded, glad to keep the leader with only 1 life left out of the battle. It is always possible my camp could be raided. she thought. "WindClan, RiverClan!" she yowled. "It's time to head to ThunderClan! Pinepaw, Basspaw, you guys have a special duty. You need to run to ShadowClan and get ShadowClan's help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:32 pm

*Copperstar nodded and looked at her clan. "Moonstar will the kits, queens and elders from other clans be coming here? If so I want a couple more warriors to stay here tohelp me protect them," said Copperstar calmly.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:34 pm

sandpaw perked up. this is so scary. i hope we win! she smiled hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:38 pm

Pinepaw nodded and nudged Basspaw toward ShadowClan. They raced along the boarder then into ShadowClan territory. They rushed through the empty camp and followed the scent trail to an old abandoned two-leg nest.

(Continued in ShadowClan)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:58 pm

"Yes, it would be best if they did." Moonstar meowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:00 pm

*"You may pick which warriors you can spare then Moonstar," said Copperstar whith a dip of her head.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Moonstar twitched her ears. "Does any warrior or apprentice volunteer to stay back from the final battle?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Sky shook his head at Moonstar's question but leaped into the crowd and over, closer to Moonstar and up to Gentlepaw's side. He wasn't going to let anything happen to her. He watched Moonstar, his muscles bulging as he thought of everything his mother had taught him when he was a rogue as a kit. He was only two moons when he had begun training, and three when his mother felt he and his littermates had learned enough and was sent to the horseplace.

Scartalon wanted to hiss in protest when Moonstar had sent her to the nursery to guard, though her belly was starting to show now that she noticed. She was surprised that no one had really noticed, or they had just kept their mouth shut. She sat in the entrance of the nursery now and watched as Moonstar gave orders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:33 pm

*Rainkit saw Scartalon in front of the nursery and gave a shrill cry and leaped onto Scartalon's back and began to giggle. He was slightly off and did not understand really anything. Every since the loss of his mother, he has become mentally unstable and will mostlikely never heal.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Scartalon hissed, clearly annoyed as Rainkit leaped onto her back. She practically flicked him off and leaned over him. "Rainkit, there is a battle going on! Be quiet and stay in here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next