Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:14 am

Robinkit grinned. "So what? For all you know, I can be the brightest kit of the entire clan." she said, trying to mimick Scarletkit's voice. "And also the perdiest (prettiest)" she finished and giggled. "Anyway, you visited us in the nursery, didn't ya? I saw you in the entrance, although when dad came around you just left..." she said, not caring much about which words tumbled out from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:22 am

Leafkit ducked under Robinkit's paw and plopped down at her side, staring up at Kestrelsong with a tilted head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:01 pm

*Kestrelsong began to laugh. "Yeah well your mother is beautiful so I won't be surprised if you are too." then purred. When she mentioned how he left when her father came, he wanted to go and claw the kits face off but he smiled and mewed, "I just wanted to allow your family to have some alone time. I didn't want to be in the way." and smiled at the kit with a toothy grin.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:50 pm

Robinkit had the odd feeling bubbling up within her as Kestrelsong began speaking of how beautiful her mother is. Does he like her? she thought wildly, though threw the idea away immediatly. That's gross! My mom loves my dad, not this fat cat. she thought, not possibly imagining Kestrelsong withher mother. "Oh. Well, seeing that you're here now... You don't care about being in the way now, then? And your teeth are really nasty, you know." she said, making a slightly wrinkled up face at his teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:06 pm

*Kestrelsong wanted so bad to rip this kits throat out and shove it down Darkthorn's throat. Spawn of the Dark Forest. I am going to kill this kit! But, he covered it up and smiled. "Well, Scartalon came to me to go on a patrol. You are going to need to learn a lot before you become as great as a warrior as your mother. First, you should learn some respect, second, some manors, third, how to stay out of cats business." and lifted a paw and ruffled the fur on top of her head. Turning to Scartalon, he mewed, "Yoi want to go on a patrol now?" and almost dismissed Robinkit. I will get rid of all those filthy kits of that lousy Darkthorn out of here. Then, Scartalon will be mine.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Robinkit shrugged and raised an eyebrow with suspicion. "Well, that won't matter much. Besides, it's really cold in the nursery. And I don't feel like huddling up to Scarletkit, at least." she said grumpily, not getting over the fact that her sister had been so bitter the last days. "Why, I've got all those things. Although you missed one point: honesty." she said sharply, staring into his eyes. Somehow, she managed to retrieve his slight annoyance, and even the words made her fur stand on end. "No, she won't! She'll be in the nursery with us, right mama?" she said with a sharp edge of tone, almost commanding.

((This will be fun >:3 ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:01 pm

*Scarletkit happened to have stalked out of the den right as Robinkit uttered how she didn't want to be by her. Giving a battle yowl, she leaped onto Robinkit's back, using her sight as an asset. Starting to rip chunks of fur out, she made sure not to spill blood, just fur.*

*Kestrelsong watched as Scarletkit attacked Robinkit. Giving a silent thanks to StarClan for ending this awkward conversation. Turning back to Scartalon, he mewed, "Well, you wanted to to hunting? While I was out on the moor, I noticed not very many rabbits out there. Also, I have alerted Moonstar of the lake's water quickly decreasing." and waited for an answer.*

(I am going to make a list of cats allowed to be killed. Twisted Evil
Kestrelsong
Scarletkit
Snowkit
Braveheart
Fernleaf
Silentrapid. (There, got it off my chest... XD))
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:10 pm

Robinkit was startled by by the sudden attack from behind, and growled as hair after hair was ripped off her back. "Stop it, you'll leave me bald!" she hissed and turned at her sister, raising her paw to crash it into her sister's jaw area. Simply to get her out of her way, or to distract her. Fleeing from her sister's grasp she settled by her mother's leg. "Mama, you can't leave me here with her! She'll kill me!" she pleaded, her eyes wide with anxiety.

((Naw, you're going to allow people to kill Scarletkit? The special lil kitten we gave you? :c ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:31 pm

(Well, not to be ungrateful but I was hoping for something more personable. Like my own powered cat, myself. Or have one of my urgent cats posses powers of just PP... DX)
(Also, it kind of sucks I don't have a say on their power but I won't complain. I expected it be like I chose what power she could have...)

*Scarletkit jerked her head back as Robinkit hit her in the jaw. Rubbing her jaw, she looked at Robinkit with a look that suggested she was ferious. "Well, I wouldn't have to kill you if you weren't born and didn't bother me!" and unsheathed and sheathed her claws. "Hide behind mom you little wimp!" and began to tear at the ground with her long claws.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:41 pm

(No killing Scarletkit, remember? Maybe we should talk to Moon about that before she goes on vacation on the 27th?(The dif power I mean))

Scartalon blushed when Kestrelsong told Robinkit how beautiful she was and how good of a warrior she was. When Scarletkit tackled Robinkit she plucked Scarletkit off her sister and sat her down next to her, putting her tail in between the two kits acting as a barrier. She leaned in to talk to Robinkit. "She won't kill you because I won't let her, OK?" She looked back up at Kestrelsong and straitened up. "Sorry, but apparently I can't leave these two alone so I won't be going with you on patrol." She glanced at Scarletkit and Robinkit with narrowed, suspicious eyes before looking back at Kestrelsong. "Could you gather a some other cats fit for hunting and go on patrol? It would help a lot." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:44 pm

((Hmm... I dunno really >.> They don't really have a 'power', just an ability, I guess. And I agree about talking with Moon.))

Robinkit narrowed her eyes angrily, wrinkling her nose in disgust. "Too bad for you that I was born, then!" she hissed back, not patient any longer. "Guess what, but I don't want to fight! At least I've got more brains than you, even though I may not be as pretty as you are." she shot back, her tail flickering with annoyance and anger. "Oh yes, why don't you help our mother out, Kestrelsong. Make some use of yourself." she said rudely, not caring if she appeared as an annoying little brat. Her anger had certainly got the better of her. Stalking away she walked back to the nursery.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Scartalon looked at her paws, embarrassed by how her kits were acting. "Sorry Kestrelsong," she murmured to him. "I'll talk to all four of them about manners later..."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:52 pm

Robinkit was bored, angered, and anonoyed by how her mother and the stupid tom was acting, and her sister topped the pile. Kicking pebbles out of the road as she headed towards the nursery, she suddenly noticed a white tail poking out from behind a batch of grass. Curious she bounced over to it happily, all earlier annoyances and fur pinchers forgotten. Smirking she stalked closer, until she pounced on it and grabbed it in her mouth, biting down rather harshly. Hearing a yowl of pain she instantly let go, seeing the scary black cat (Nightleap) staring at her. His eyes glaze with anger, which wasn't really much of a surprise. "S-sorry..?" she muttered, pulling off a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:53 pm

(Yeah, like how useful is this power... Might as well have the power to grow longer pelts, no offence to whoever thought of this... DX)

*Kestrelsong flicked his tail in anger but covered it with a smile. "No problem, Scartalon. Just make sure to teach these little rascles all you know and they will be amazing." and padded away, brushing his tail past Robinkit.*

*Scarletkit growled at Scartalon. "Who cares about her!? She is useless! Look at her puny size and hideous fur! I wish I was almost blind when I look at this disgusting creature. An ugly and smell badger would faint if it looked at her!" and stalked away, her tail hitting Robinkit in the face.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:58 pm

Scartalon smiled as Kestrelsong walked away and whipped her head around to look at Scarletkit. "YOU REALIZE EVERYTHING ISN'T JUST ABOUT LOOKS, RIGHT?!?!?" Scartalon screamed, not really caring if anyone heard her, then lifted Scarletkit up by the scruff harshly before walking into the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:58 pm

((Well, a longer pelt is always useful on the winter xP I guess we'll have to rethink the powers slightly.))

Hearing Scarletkit's voice scowling at her, she giggled slightly at how she'd upset her sister enough to use the exact same words she'd used earlier, with slight alterations of course. Turning to Nightleap she gave a wide grin. "Sorry about that!" she said eagerly and whipped around, leaving a confused Nightleap to stare after the boasting kit, who ran over to the fresh-kill pile to have a close look at one of the dead hares.

Staring at it she lifted her paw and carefully poked it's eye, seeing it bulge and make odd motions. Giggling she continued by taking a look at the rest of the fresh-kill, and began dragging a small hare by it's ears. This caused a fresh-kill avalanche however, and she was soon buried in a small pile of hares and voles, giving of a surprised squeak as she dug her way out.

((Woah, Scartalon freaked out O.o))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:06 pm

*Scarletkit looked at Scartalon, surprised at her yowling. Then bushing out her pelt, she stalked up to Scartalon and hissed, "Yes, everything is about looks! Everyone respects you and wants to be you if you are beautiful! That is why everyone loves me and adores me!" and fluffed up her scarlet chest and batted her long, dark eye lashes covering her emerald green eyes.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:10 pm

Scartalon hissed at her daughter. Time to knock some sense into this kit, she thought. "Um, no. Scarletkit, no one likes you, no one wants to be you, and no one will ever want to be you unless you change you attitude. OK? No one respects or adores you!"

(This is what happens when Scartalon is angry, embarrassed, and angry. (So furious times 2))
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:14 pm

((Wonder what would happen if Scarletkit got all scraped up in a battle or something... Or she got a few clumps of fur dragged off >:3))

Robinkit, finally managing to pull herself out of pile kicked the hare dismissivly. "Just act like that, then. See how many friends you'll get." she said bitterly, as if the hare had personally attacked her. Kicking dust over the hare's eye she padded off, only to trip in a rock. Landing on the ground with a thump, she opened her oddly colored eyes to find a small worm inching it's way in front of her. Catching it under her paws she yowled in delight, her prey finally captured. When she peeked inside, however, she couldn't find it. Upset that her worm disappeared, she continued her mindless flight over the camp.

As she continued wandering, the sun scorched her back and she shuddered, the heat rapidly growing on to her. Panting from the sudden warmth, she hauled herself back into the nursery and flopped down on the nest, laying on her back. "Whew, it's hot out there!" she murmured, not taking any notice of how Scartalon spoke to Scarletkit. I'll just have to expect some weeping. she decided, seeing that Scarletkit hadn't got the truth burned into her head just yet.

((Rping with myself here... And I understand Scartalon's temper :c I'd be rather mad too.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:16 pm

*Scarletkit looked at her mother, with a smug expression. Twitching her tail, she mewed in a mocking tone, "Well, I know you are doing this to being me to your level, with the uglies. I will not be a weakling like you! An ugly, fat weakling. Everyone adores me! Maybe you are blind and cannot see the cats that adore me! Obviously you have no taste in beauty! Your mate is a dead cat!" and stick her tounge out at the cat she almost hated the most.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Scartalon hissed. "Kestrelsong!!! Get you're BUTT OVER HERE!!!" She ordered.

(Bahaha XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:20 pm

((Couldn't help but catch the almost in there, Snow... :3))

Robinkit sighed with frustration. "Honestly. You're so full of yourself... Some day, reality will strike. And it'll come quicklier than you expect." she said sharply, not caring if her sister jumped at her to attempt to murder her again. Quite frankly, she didn't care. Then she'd have a reason to rip off a few chunks of those precious hairs. Instead, she used her tail to fan some air into her face, having a hard time coping with the heat. Oh no. Any cat but that lousy tom! she thought and scowled silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:22 pm

*Kestrelsong heard his love that he wanted call his name and he immediantly pelted over to her. "What do you want of me, Scartalon?" and looked at her with respectful eyes.*

(Waits...)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Scartalon smiled at the tom and then started with her questions. "Do you think Scarletkit is beautiful?" She meowed sweetly.

(Just imagining this stuff is making me giggle XP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:30 pm

*Kestrelsong looked at Scarletkit with the most cheesy smile ever. "She is so beatiful. She lights up the day with her magnificent pelt. Surely she has your blood!" and looked at Scartalon with soft, loving eyes.*

*Scarletkit took in his compliment with a stuck up smile. When he mentioned that it was because of Scartalon, she looked at him with a hateful face and snarled. "Get out of here you incompetent idiot! This rat is not my mother! I won't allow it!" and lifted her nose in the air in a stick up manor.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next