Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

WindClan Territory - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:31 am

*Scarletkit nodded at the knew found concept of their afterlife. Turning to Sunkit who commented on her comment, she stuck her tongue out at him and turned away. Stealing a glance back, she saw him covered in leaves and suggesting he was beautiful. "If you think rabbit dung looks beatiful, then you are beautiful!" and turned to her pelt again, picking away the scraps of leaves.*

*Rainkit frowned as the cats seemed to either give him strange glances or ignored him as he said, hello. Standing up again, he yowled loudly, "Hello!!!!" and waited for another comment, his bright face still smiling.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:47 am

Scartalon looked at Scarletkit as if scolding her. "Scarletkit, be nice." She turned to Sunkit. "Very handsome, Sunkit."

Sunkit ignored Rainkit and Scarletkit and noticed the she-kit that introduced herself, 'Lightkit'. He waddled over to her and smiled. "I'm--- Sunkit... I think," he meowed with the leaf still on his head.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:51 am

*Scarletkit groaned and flipped her head up. "But mom! He called me ugly too!" and turned to Sunkit, dramatically. "You can't run away from your troubles, Sunkit! You can't ignore me! I am Scarlet... Star! Scarletstar!" and looked at him with a smug face.*

*Rainkit sighed and stumbled to the part of the nursery where shadows seemed to be attracted to. Sitting down, he sighed and felt depressed. No one likes me...*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:53 am

Robinkit hissed as she was tackled and put to the ground, disliking the fact that her sister was so much stronger than her. Hissing she got to her paws and padded over to her mother instead, and wrapped her tail around her paws as she brushed off the leaves caught on her pelt, as well as some straw. An icth appeared behind her ear, and she lifted her hind paw to scratch it, and purred in relief as the trickling and pricking sensation vanished.

However, she wasn't finished with asking questions just yet. Straightening up she looked at her mother with her two odd-colored eyes and opened her mouth to speak. "Mom... How do you know that you've been nice? If you hunt badly, will they refuse to let you in then?" she asked, scared of what might happen if she did some kind of mistake.

((I'm definitly going to draw the four... I've been working on a traditional thingie that I want to make digital x3 Lovable personalities <3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:41 am

(Yup!! So adorable!! 8D)

*Scarletkit smirked and laughed at Robinkit. "I can take you on, anytime, anywhere!" and stuck her tongue out at her. Her attention them fell to the nursery enterance. Something out their caught her eye so she got up on her still, a bit unstable legs. Trotting outside, she timidly, went through the nursery exit. Looking up into the sky, she saw it was dark and a large shining object like a ball was in the sky. Looking around, curiousity kept her outside.*
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:37 pm

((lol 2 rainkits! ? )

*Rainkit(2) opened his eyes and peered around at all the bright colored things. He stared at all the other kits and noticed his sisters. He got up on his four legs uneasily. "I am Rainkit" he mewed in a squeak. He then looked up at his mother and told himself, my mother is pretty, he thought as a compliment. He then scampered over to Lightkit mewing happily and wanting to play.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Sunkit hissed at Scarletkit. "Did not! You called yourself ugly!" He glared at his sister as she walked outside.

Scartalon's ears flicked up as Scarletkit walked outside. She quickly got to her paws, glancing at Robinkit and Leafkit and trotted after Scarletkit. "Scarletkit, I don't want you going outside the nursery," she meowed softly. "Something might happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:52 pm

Myself wrote:
However, she wasn't finished with asking questions just yet. Straightening up she looked at her mother with her two odd-colored eyes and opened her mouth to speak. "Mom... How do you know that you've been nice? If you hunt badly, will they refuse to let you in then?" she asked, scared of what might happen if she did some kind of mistake.

((For some reason, Scartalon keeps ignoring Robinkit :c ))
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:55 pm

(kit abuse...lol)

*Rainkit batted at Lightkits ears and kept smiling while lashing his tail. "Lets play" He mewed enthusiastically.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:04 pm

(This can be a problem... With two Rainkit's. I guess I can kill my Rainkit though he is older than the newborn Rainki. He is almost an apprentice... XP)

*Scarletkit turned back to Scartalon and determination flashed in her eyes. "Why? Nothing has got me yet or I would be in StarClan." and turned back. Scenting the air, it smelled cold and the faint scent of blood came from the ThunderClan border. "Mom, what's that smell?" and started to trot to the camp enterance.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:25 pm

(Sorry. I completely forgot about it. >_< Half of the post was just sitting in front of me for 30mins until I decided I had to finish it.)

Scartalon pelted after Scarletkit as she recognized the smell of blood. She picked her up and brought her to the nursery. Putting her down she looked at Scarletkit with large, caring eyes. "Scarletkit, you are not allowed to leave camp!" She turned to Robinkit. "What were you saying, Robinkit?"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:47 pm

((No worries xP))

Robinkit shrugged, feeling slightly left out again, but didn't bother to pout about it like a tiny kit (which she is!). "I asked how you can know that you've been nice? If you hunt badly, will StarClan refuse to let you in then?" she said and stared at her mother, who've just got back Scarletkit from running away.

((Slightly short, but I'm a bit tired after chasing a mad chicken around our house >.>))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:18 pm

(Sorry distracted by TV)

"If you hunt or fight badly, it doesn't matter." Scartalon wrapped her tail around Robinkit and looked down at her with a smile. "As long as you have a good heart and you live by the warrior, you will go to StarClan."

(A chicken? o.o)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:24 pm

*Scarletkit frowned and growled at her mom as she was set down from her small adventure. I wanted to explore. I will later though. And layed down, sighing in anger.*

(My writers block wants to cut off my fingers... XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:46 pm

((I assume you meant to write warrior code..? c: ))

Robinkit looked at her mother in great wonder, not sure what that meant. "The warrior code? What's that?" she asked curiously, her ears perked and she was standing on the tip of her toes, trying to reach up to her mother's heigh somehow. She felt incredibly tired all the time, even with her own siblings. "Do I have to live by it too?" she asked and tilted her head to the side.

((And why yes, a chicken. I counted them before locking them in, and instead of 26 I only found 25. Had to run about the entire farm before I found it T.T))
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:50 pm

(Snow, Rainkit and Featherkit of Shadowclan!)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:02 pm

(Oops! Yes, warrior code. >_<)

Scartalon chuckled. "Yes, you have to live by the warrior code, too. And you'll learn what it is when you're an apprentice." (WB)

(Holy crap! How many kits with the name Rainkit are there?
And Maggie, there ARE two kits named Rainkit on WC, there's Whitecloud's kit and Silverheart's kit)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Robinkit thought for a moment, then her small face lit up in a brilliant light. "But why don't you tell me about it now? Then I'll have a headstart for my apprenticeship!" she said and swished her tail excitedly, a smile widening on her face as she studied her mother, hoping she'd have a really great story or something about this 'warrior code'. I'll be the strongest of the strongest! Even though I'm small, I'll prove to them that I can override everyone! she thought, plans already forming in her head. "And what about clan positions? You're a queen, right? Does that mean you're the head of the entire clan?" she said and tilted her head.

How amazing wouldn't it have been, to have her mother the head of an entire clan! She willed Scartalon to say yes, although she sent some quick glances at the other cats in the nursery as well, partly understanding that these would be 'queens' as well. Then there's kits, of course. And the recent name her mother mentioned, 'apprentice'. The name floated on her mind and she liked the sound of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:45 pm

((woah! I`m lost! *runs to catch up))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:17 pm

Scartalon sighed, not wanting to explain all of the things to tell about the warrior code. "The warrior code is rules that most cats are to follow if they are to go to StarClan." She looked over at Scarletkit with a smirk. "It is said that it is part of the code that kits must stay in camp until they are apprenticed." She laid down next to Robinkit and wrapped her paw around her, her tail around Scarletkit. "Stay in camp or else you'll go to the Dark Forest, OK? That's where all the bad kitties go when they disobey the warrior code." Scartalon took a deep breath before starting with the clan positions. "The leader leads the clans, that would be Moonstar. She leads the clan and decides the big and important decisions. You MUST listen to the leader. Then there is the deputy, which is me, who becomes the leader when the one before dies. They also organize patrols. There is the medicine cat, Oceanpaw, who tends to the old and sick with herbs. Then there are the warriors, the cats that are the rest of the clan, who fight and hunt. They have apprentices that they teach how to fight and hunt, and the queens who are she-cats with kits that are not apprenticed yet." She finished and sighed, unsheathing a claw and putting the tip gently to Robinkit's forehead. "That would be you." She sheathed her claw quickly.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:29 pm

(No, I was saying that since Snow's Rainkit felt lonely, he could meet Featherkit in Shadowclan xD)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:09 pm

Swallowtail turned her attention towards stormkit who was heading towards her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Tallkit let out a gurgled screech, hoping someone would help her. Her heart raced in side her chest, making the blood flow faster and faster.

Moonkit opened her icey blue eyes and looked up at her mother Silverheart and purred softly. She looked out of the den with wide eyes. What a beautiful place I am at! She thought in awe.

Duskflower heard a gugled screech and looked out side the nursery. Feeling slightly wary she looked at Silverheart, wondering if she heard it to.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:03 pm

(*Doesn't feel like dealing with Snowkit*)

*Scartalon is to busy talking to hear a gurgled screech*
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:19 pm

*Rainkit heard the screech and tilted his head curuiosly. He padded over to Silverheart eyes filled with worry "Momma," he mewed"What was that?" he asked.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next