Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Moonstar twitched her whiskers it had been pretty warm lately, but it's summer. It's supposed to be warm. But thinking about it, there hadn't been much rain this summer except for the recent storm during the battle. But it hadn't rained much at all, just a lot of wind, thunder, and lightning. And it certainly felt like it was getting hotter every day. "I don't know what to do about it." she shrugged. Her eyes widened when she realized what she said. "I-I mean, I guess it it's hot, we will need to keep the patrols down so we don't wear out cats. We can hunt at night, when it's cooler."

(So we aren't gunna do anything between Nightleap and Moonstar, eh?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:36 pm

*Kestrelsong dipped his head. "Okay then, Moonstar. I was just telling you about it. I bet the thunder and light ing are a cause of the tension in the air, yet not allowing rain to come through. Hunting at night is our best bet though." and nodded.*

(WB...)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:09 am

((Well, then Moonstar better hurry and run after him... Because if not, he's officially dead x3))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:52 am

(WHHAAAATT?!?!?!? Your gunna kill him!? You monster... Shocked
You can do whatever you want in the comic, but here, Moonstar aint gunna give in! >:D)

Moonstar's pelt prickled with worry. "I, Moonstar, leader of WindClan, demand him not to leave!" she yowled to herself and pelted out of the camp with a new found energy. It was pretty easy to find his trail; his fresh scent, for one, and then the occasional blood stained in the grass.

Thunderpatch woke up in the medicine den, conscious now. The last thing she rememberd was being in the ThunderClan camp, battling with Heathersong. Heathersong had almost killed her when Swiftflight saved her life. Then all had gone black from all the blood she had lost. She looked around and tried to stand up. She was a bit sore, and had some bad wounds, but she would be okay.

(We kind of missed the end of that with RP'ing with those three, but that's what was planned on happening so we will go with it x3)

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:26 am

((The entire story ends with him dying, Moon x3 Lonely, broken and without a friend to accompany him xP Don't be so surprised.))

Hearing Moonstar's pawsteps behind he continued walking, trying not to make any notice of it. Still, he could feel he'd hang on a little longer. Sighing he reached a hill, and climbed until he stood at the top of it. Sitting down there he studied the sky, his blue eyes clouded, although not with pain. More like regret. Curling his tail around his paws he awaited Moonstar to arrive, and smiled gently.

((It'd be cute if they ended up just sitting there, talking together xP Besides, I was sort of hoping he'd manage to tell off his story before he dies.))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:00 pm

(Well I thought maybe you'd change it in the RP, at least! XDD)

Moonstar padded to a halt in front of Nightleap. "You can't leave, you need to get those wounds treated now!" she ordered with worry in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:59 pm

((Hmm, maybe. I'm slightly unsure about it, really D: In the stories he'll definitly die though!))

Casting a glance over his shoulder he shrugged and stared at his paws. "Would it matter?" he whispered, more to himself than any other. "You don't know my past. You don't know what I've done." he said sharply, his eyes focused on the horizon. "And neither do you know what promises I've made." he said, his tail making an impatient flicker.

((All cats have todie atsome point though... But I could have him live a little longer, if you'd like that? :3))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:04 pm

(Recap please?)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:19 pm

(Nothing much, Spotted. Moonstar just ran after Nightleap. Other than that, just regular Clan life. Though Kestrelsong cam back to camp and mentioned how low the lake is getting from the heat.

And I don't mind, Silver, he is your cat. You can keep him or kill him. x3)

Moonstar shook her head back and fourth quickly. "It doesn't matter what you've done in your past, it matters what you do now! You can't change what happened the past, you just need to do what is best now!" she meowed as if those words were coming from her heart. They were, because they related to her life as well. The mistakes in the past that were made that led her to be in this position, but she has tried her best to be a good leader, even though she should have never been chosen.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:39 pm

((I think I'll let him live... A little longer x3))

Nightleap shook his head miserably. "You don't understand. You don't get how selfish I am. I'm a filthy excuse of a cat, and there's no denying it." he muttered. "I can tell you what I've done. Although you'll probably think I'm insane after it." he muttered and sighed. "You see, I made a deal with a Dark Forest cat before I began killing. I honestly saw killing as the only way to get rid of deadweight. I even thought StarClan wanted me to take their lives. Although right before I was about to do it, I hesitated. I realized it wasn't worth it. The puny little kit before my paws... She was so helpless. Although I had made this 'trade' with the Dark Forest cat I mentioned, where I promised my soul to her in exchange for the life of a leader." he said and sighed.

"It was a mistake, obviously. Right afterwards, she forced my body to kill the kit, and I've never been able to control myself until just now. All my actions have been a lie." he said and let out a soft sigh. "Finally, in the recent battle, Bloodstar was killed. It was as if my body lightened. Yet, the marks are still visible." he shuddered, then looked at Moonstar. "Resistance had it's costs, you see. That's how the rogues knew we were planning a counterattack. Because she read my mind. And now that she's died, a part of me died with her too." he said slowly, hoping she'd manage to take in everything. "Which results in the fact that I'll be gone into nothingness when I die. I won't go to StarClan, nor the Dark Forest. I'll just... Vanish." he ended, his gaze distant as he stared out over the hills and moors.

((*breaths out* long post... For once xP Just thought he'd tell her. I'd like to see her reaction to all of this ;P ))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Moonstar shook her head. Was she dreaming? Or was this really happening? "Well you can't change any of that! Just do your best to make things right now." she meowed. "Now get back to camp so Oceanbreeze can fix up those wounds." she added. So Bloodstar took over his soul and made him like that? Then nothing was ever his fault. The Dark Forest is the one in fault! They always are! she thought and flexed her claws.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Nightleap shrugged. "It doesn't matter any more." he muttered, although gave a slight purr, feeling better now that a cat had listened to what he'd had on his hear for such a long time. "You aren't my leader though. Guess what, but I can disobey you as much as you want. And then you'll have to consider me a rogue on your territory and you'll end up killing me anyway." he said with a hint of amusement. "Either way, I'll die at some point. Besides, my wounds aren't that bad. I can go back to camp with you, although don't bother Oceanbreeze with anything. She's got enough on her paws." he added, not considering his wounds to be permanent or even lethal.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:30 pm

"Fine," she meowed stubbornly as they walked back towards camp, "I won't bother Oceanbreeze. I will fix up your wounds myself!" she boasted as if she was a kit. Moonstar was such a stubborn young cat, almost hard to imagine as a leader, but she tried her best.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Nightleap grinned slightly at her comment and shook his head. "Oh my. I wonder what you were like as an apprentice, when you're like this as an adult warrior." he teased, with a glimmer shining in his eyes. Padding into camp he yawned slightly, feeling the exhaustion rush over him. Sighing he crawled over to the outer parts of the camp, where he wouldn't have to be visible. There he circled the ground a few times before he curled up, not bothering to think twice if Moonstar would tend to his wounds or not.

((I really have to go off... It's way over midnight and I should be sleeping D: ))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:12 pm

"Hey! For you information, I was a wonderful apprentice!" Moonstar insisted, but couldn't help but giggle. "Sure, I got in trouble a FEW times..." With that, she padded off to the medicine den to get cobwebs and some other herbs. She would have to ask Oceanbreeze on what would be best to use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:22 pm

*Snowkit watched as Moonstar left her den, completely ignoring her. Hissing in annoyance, she brushed past Kestrelsong who also stood in her den. Stalking into the nursery, she saw Scarletkit in the nest next to hers. Growling, she pushed tiny Scarletkit compared to her away and collapsed with a grunt in her nest.*

*Kestrelsong watched as Moonstar followed the dark warrior out of her den. Sighing, he padded out of the den. After sliding down the slope of the den, he glanced at the nursery with a pained expression. Head falling, he lowered his head and moped into the warriors den. Falling into a heap in his rough nest, he sighed and closed his eyes. Sleep didn't come so he lay there, depressed.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:42 pm

(*Itches to send Scartalon over to Kestrelsong*)

Scartalon woke up slowly, until she heard a small thump. She looked around to see Snowkit grumbling and with Scarletkit sitting next to her. She growled and got up, trying not to make Leafkit or Robinkit and walked over to Scarletkit. She leaned down to see her daughter face to face. "Did she hurt you in any way?" She asked briskly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:59 pm

(Lol! XD)

*Scarletkit stopped her snoring abruptly and looked up at Scartalon, a bit startled. Making a face that that looked almost disgusted, she snorted. "No, not unless we are all in StarClan or I am a ghost." and dropped her head back down on the nest, immediantly falling into a deep sleep. Beginning her loud snoring again, she was lost in dreams of herbs and prey.*

*Snowkit heard the rude remark and heaved a sigh. Am I really that bad? Then got up. Looking at Scartalon with a hurt expression, she padded out of the nursery in a slow, plodding step. Her tail dragging and head held low, she padded to a overhang on the leaders den. Curling up with only the hard ground to lay on, she shielded her head and covered her ears, wishing she was dead.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Scartalon narrowed her eyes at Scarletkit and then turned around, watching Snowkit leave. She walked back over to Leafkit and Robinkit, curling around them and closing her eyes. She felt exhausted though decided it would be better for her to go and set up a hunting patrol before going to sleep. She got up and walked out of the nursery and into the warriors' den. She looked over at Kestrelsong who she noticed first in the den. "Kestrelsong, do you want to on a hunting patrol?" She forced herself to seem at least the slightest happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:14 pm

*Kestrelsong smelled Scartalon coming before she entered the den. Immediantly getting up, he accidentally slipped on his nest and fell clumsily on the ground. Seeing Scartalon get in, he quickly regained his paws and looked at the ground, pelt burning and fur bristled. "Uh, um, sure. Are-Are you going?" he mewed in a stuttering voice, still looking at the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:34 am

Robinkit had awoken at the fact that no mother lay by her side. The warmth missing, she began to freeze slightly. First off she huddled closer to Leafkit, although when the heat didn't improve much she blinked awake. Seeing her mother leave the den she got up and scampered after her. Seeing her talk with Kestrelsong her eyes widened. "Mom, are you going on a patrol?" she said, her eyes rounder than even the moon. "And who's this?" she said suspiciously, staring at Kestrelsong with a somewhat pouty face since she couldn't join the hunting patrol at all.

Nightleap smirked, loving the fact that Moonstar lacked the idea of seriousness. Somehow, she was among the few leaders that could joke, and still remain respected and loved by her clan. Just like the leader I wished I'd be. he decided and let out a soft sigh, wondering what things would have been like if he hadn't made the lethal deal.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:15 am

Leafkit wriggled in her nest, trying to scoot closer to her sister and her mother, but couldn't feel anything but a cold nest. She opened an eye and peaked out, seeing nobody. Sitting up with alert ears and eyes, she looked around and saw Scarletkit sleeping in her nest. She didn't hesitate before looking for her other siblings, for she didn't appreciate Scarletkit and her rudeness. She peaked out the den and saw Scartalon and Robinkit talking to another warrior. She bolted out of the den and leaped onto Robinkit with a giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:38 am

*Kestrelsong looked at Robinkit and a new found sence of hatred boiled in his eyes as he looked at her. Shaking his head, he smiled and mewed, "I am Kestrelsong, a warrior of WindClan." and forced a fake smile, covering his hatred.*

(I just thought of a perfect plan... Twisted Evil)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:28 am

((... I'm terrified o.o When Snow's got a perfect plan, you better head for cover! xP))

Robinkit didn't even have time to see Kestrelsong's hatred before she was bundled over. Giggling she poked Leafkit's side gently, then crawled out from beneath her. Looking at Kestrelsong she tilted her head and shrugged. "Well, duh. Of course you're in WindClan, when you're here!" she said, thinking that the cat was somewhat stupid. Turning around she swooped her paw on Leafkit again, trying to keep her somewhat out of the way as she tried to catch what the warrior tried to tell her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:52 am

*Kestrelsong purred in amusement. "Well, you are a kit so I don't know if someone has taught you that we live in WindClan. I have tons of stories of WindClan though." and smiled. Gain there trust. That stupid kit made me look stupid but just go with the plan. It is for Scartalon...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next