Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:20 am

((Ah well x3 Lets say she found some other bugs too then...))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:22 am

(Agreed XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:21 pm

Tallkit yipped in surprise as the ants began to eat the herbs. She grasped them in her paws and shook the ants away. Squishing as many ants as possible she put the herbs back into storage. She came back to Scarletkit a moment later. "Scarletkit, if the herbs are eaten by ants the warriors returning from battle won't be able to be healed." She looked at the herbs by Scarletkit. "Excellent kob saving these though!" She purred, smiling at the little kit.

(Lol XD Just imagine Tallkit hopping around with herbs in her mouth)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:03 am

*Scarletkit looked at her with a scowl. "I know they need to be healed. I am not a rockbrain!" and pelted into the den, starting to gather more herbs. Grabbing some coltsfoot, yarrow, marigolds, catmint, juniper berries and comfrey, she couldn't hold anymore and pelted out of the den. Dropping the herbs outside the den, a few ants managed to grasp her pelt and bite into her skin. Crying in surprise, she fell to the ground in a sitting position and began to weep.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Tallkit ran to her and swiftly, picked the ants from her pelt, taking none of the kits scarlet hairs with her. She looked at Scarletkit. "Are you all right?" She meowed with concern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Rippedpelt lays off to one side of the interior to the med cat den, a greater number of claw and bite wounds crisscrossing her hide than when the battle had started. The fierce she-cat hated the aftermath of a fight, since she hated sitting still to be healed like this; but she knew from past experience that Medicine cats were not ones to cross when they decided you needed healing. She grumbles "I think I'm well enough to go get freshkill...I hate feeling useless after a fight...".
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:09 pm

(Ripped, they haven't left ThunderClan yet XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:57 am

((Rippedpelt is in ThunderClan, isn't she? O.o))

Robinkit quickly got tired of the bugs, one being squished under her left forepaw and the other eaten. She'd been playing with a worm as well, until it had broke into two pieces. Terrified that she'd killed another of her playtoys, she'd tried to mend them. To her horror, the two pieces began moving, each their own way. Letting out a wail of terror she leaped to her paws and dashed out from the nursery and stopped by her mother. "MOM! The worm reincarnated itself! RUN!" she yelled with a hysteric look on her face, before she ran around screaming her head off.

Unfortunatly, she was so caught up in her screaming she didn't even notice that Scarletkit appeared in her way, and she crashed right into her bigger sister, with a big 'oofh'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:10 pm

*Scarletkit tumbled back a bit but immediantly jumped back up onto her paws. Growling, she advanced towards her sister in a threatoning major. Once she was right up to Robinkit, almost looking down on her, she growled, "Watched where you are going you blind rabbit! You could mess up my fur!" and stalked away, tail lashing from side to side.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:33 pm

Robinkit backed slightly, her ears pinned against her head and her tail wrapped around her hind legs, making a slow retreat. "I'm... Sorry, I guess..." she said and watched her sister, not actually afraid. Not really. she thought, and immediatly straightened up, the slightly smaller kit looking up at her sister. "I'm not blind. Although I'd like to be, so I wouldn't have to look at you!" she said, mostly in a teasing matter of voice. Although she knew too well her sister would be mad as a hare because of this, and readied herself to make a run for it.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:14 pm

*Rainkit heard the ruckus outside the nursery, and he got up to go look. He padded over toward the entrance and looked out and saw Robinkit and Scarletkit. He ran over to them and looked at them eyes full of wonder. "Whats happening?" he asked Robinkit especially, eyes filled with concern and exhaustion.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Nettlepaw trotted into camp with a rabbit and a small water vole he got from hunting by the river. He placed the neatly in the fresh kill pile, but stared in confusion at the kits who seemed to be getting attack by bugs... "What in the name of StarClan.." He whispered curiously to himself and began to slowly pad over.

Rosefoot padded out of camp to just get some air. Her back foot had been bothering her quite a bit lately, but didn't want to worry Oceanbreeze with it. She roamed around the hills and reached the stream that divided ThunderClan and WindClan and began to drink some water.

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Robinkit turned at Rainkit and sniffed importantly. "Well, I accidentally crashed into Scarletkit and she freaked out." she said and shrugged, eyeing Rainkit curiously. "Now you better move away, so I have a free escape route!" she said and nudged his side gently, while casting quick glances towards her sister to make sure she wouldn't suddenly be attacked out of nothingness. Seeing that more cats seemed to be attracted by their quarrel, she shrugged and flattened her ears to the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Nettlepaw shrugged, seeing as they were just kits being kits. He remembered back to when Stormpaw was there. He was his first friend. Nettlepaw sighed, missing his friend and padded the other way. He had to clean out the moss in the elder's den ;-;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:54 pm

Russetpaw padded into camp with Nettlepaw. She could tell he was thinking hard about something and she followed him into the elders den and wrapped her tail around him. "You okay?" She asked softly. Her heart was fluttering inside her chest but she had no idea why. It's only Nettlepaw.

Tallkit sat looking at the kits, ready to interfeer if things got to ruff.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:04 pm

Nettlepaw shook his head, setting these thoughts out of his head. "Yeah, I'm alright. Just thinking of when we were kits...When Stormflurry was here." He mewed slowly but let a small smile appear on his face as he looked at his friend. She always made him feel better- just being next to her.

((Stormpaw's warrior name was Stormflurry, i think..))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:36 pm

(Yes thats correct)

Russetpaw smiled back at him, sadness panged inside her as she remebered the tom. She looked at Nettlepaw and her smile widened when she realized she had to look up at him now. His breath blew against her muzzle and she felt her heart pound inside her. Her pelt grew hot and her eyes widened a little. What is wrong with me?? She sprang away from Nettlepaw and raced out of the den, the fastest she had ever run in her life. In a daze she ran all the way to the lake then clumsily climbed a small tree. She sat up there panting heavily. "What?!!?" She meowed with confusion about her feelings. She looked down from the tree wondering if her friend had followed.

(heeheehee! >:3 )
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:54 pm

*Rainkit took a step back and nodded in understanding. He backed up a small bit and sat down to watch them, and to make sure that nothing bad happens. He looked at Scarletkit eyes gleaming with exhaustion still, but he shook his head to stay awake now. He had enough sleep for sometime.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:54 pm

((LOL XD))

Nettlepaw's eyes widened as Russetpaw raced out of the den faster than a monster on the thunderpath. "What the... Russetpaw!" He called and dashed after her, following her scent trail. As he jogged around the hills of WindClan territory wondering why she had ditched him so suddenly. Curiosity panged in his mind as the scent grew stronger and stronger. Did I say something? Oh please, I hope it wasn't anything I said! He was led to a patch of small trees- one in particular. He looked up, thankfully, to see the familiar face of his best friend. "You ran off like you saw a ghost or somethin'! Everything alright?" He called up to her, concern glinting in his eyes. He certainly hoped she was okay...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:59 pm

(I know! XD XD Ahhh. XD)

Russetpaw smiled with embarassment. "Yup! I'm all good!" She meowed, faking another smile. She climbed down and looked at him suddenly shy. Though I don't know why! She growled to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:34 pm

*Scarletkit looked at her in a smug expression, feeling like she won but when Robin mentioned that she would rather be blind than look at her, her beautifully groomed pelt bristled up and she unsheathed her claws. Baring her teeth and pinning her ears back, she snarled, advancing towards Robinkit, slowly, almost mesmerizing. "You better take that back you little piece of fox dung. I will really rip your hideous fur off! You know what, I am not even asking. I am ripping your disgusting pelt off. You don't deserve it!" and leaped towards Robinkit, her claws outstretched and teeth bared in a clearly ferious manor.*

*Snowkit listened to the conflict from behind the nursery, flicking her tail in annoyance. Those stupid kits better shut up soon! I want to get some sleep. Layinf down, she rested her head on her paws, making sure her ears were alert for something different.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:44 pm

Scartalon hissed. "Enough!" She picked Scarletkit out of mid-air and started carrying her to the nursery. She flicked her tail to Robinkit telling her to follow her. When she got into th nursery she put Scarletkit down. "Scarletkit, you are not allowed to attack your sister or any other cat that is apart of this clan. Learn to control your emotions!" She scolded Scarletkit and turned to Robinkit. "Robinkit, don't tease your sister if you know it will make her angry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Tallkit sighed with relief when Scartalon appeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:51 pm

*Scarletkit sheathed his claws but struggled violently as Scartalon picked her up. When she was set down, she glared at Scarton so feircely, that is looks could kill, Scartalon would be dead. "Cats don't listen! We were blessed with claws by StarClan, we can use them to express our emotions. Don't you dare tell me to be like you either, deputy! I learned that the deputy isn't even supposed to have kits! You don't even listen to the rules! Shouldn't you be at a battle, fighting for your Clan? Wait, you have kits so Darkthorn or whatever his name is can die again, along with Moonstar!" and flicked her tail, feeling satisfied with her deep insults.*
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:52 pm

*Rainkit sat there happy that Scartalon had "saved the day" as he would think. Then he turned around and act like he saw nothing and dashed back to his mom. After running straight into her he got up and shook off the excitement then went to her fore paws and started batting at them. " I have nothing to do!" he exclaimed in a whiny voice looking up at Silverheart.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next