Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:07 am

"Yeah you better walk away," he sneered under his breath. Stupid fur ball.

(WB DX And it's really bad now.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:09 am

*Scarletkit didn't turn her head around but she yowled for everyone to hear, "I walk when I win!"*

(Don't have anything to say...)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:29 pm

Cometpaw was listening to the kit's argument. She found it rather amusing to see rivalry, but she didn't really care for kits, so she didn't bother breaking them up and let them sort it out for themselves. They were so small, they seemed to be the light of the camp though. Cometpaw sighed, wondering what it would've been like as a kit back in the clans.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:06 pm

"Thank you you two. You've been great help," Oceanbreeze smiled at Tallkit and Snowkit and began to take the celadine and rub it on Whiskerkit's eyes very gently and smoothly. When she went to pick up more, she noticed some fur caught up in the herbs- snowy white fur. Hmm... she wondered looking at it with her head tilted. "How odd," She whispered quietly to herself, and finished putting on the remaining celadine. That fur is Snowkit's...
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:18 pm

Whiskerkit sniffed the air and shrugged at the soothing feeling that appeared when Oceanbreeze applied the remaining medicine. "Can I go back to the nursery now?" she squeaked, not caring if she was partly blinded by the herbs, and unable to see anything at all. She just wanted to get out of the horrible sweet-smelling herbs that laid around. It made her feel sick. StarClan knows why Snowkit wants to practically live in here. she thought, although kept her ideas to herself.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:51 pm

(What happened to Whiskerkit? o.0)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:53 pm

*Moonkit growled at Robinkit as she padded away. Sunkit yelled at Rainkit when he asked if she would play with him then Scarletkit came out of the nursery when Sunkit said her name. She was all a bit confused at what was going on, but she knew one thing. Scarletkit had threatend Sunkit. She stood next to Sunkit, bristling.*

(Lol I really had no idea what to post X3)

Last edited by Tashy on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please use * when roleplaying.)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:00 pm

(Lol XD Well... Scarletkit went back into the nursery so.... I dunno what to post either.)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:26 pm

*Rainkit "Bully!" he whimpered silently and padded back into the nursery tail drooping at sunkits yelling. He went to a corner and sat down exhausted he lay down and fell asleep. He was unhappy now.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:29 pm

*Tallkit looked at the white hairs Oceanbreeze was inspecting and shock and a little anger rose inside her. I thought I got rid of those pesky hairs?! Sighing she looked back up at Oceanbreeze, her smile weak but kind. "Are there any herbs you need collected?" She asked hopefully.*

*Moonkit watched her brother leave and she padded after him, until she noticed he was already asleep. She padded back to Sunkit and smiled. "Okay... then watcha wanna do?" She meowed quietly, not wanting anyone to interfeer with there plans.*

Last edited by Tashy on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please use * when roleplaying.)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:34 pm

(Awww <3 3:)

*Sunkit watched as Rainkit walked away with his tail drooping. Hmf! He looked back over a Moonkit. "What do you wanna do?" He mumbled and looked back at the nursery entrance where Rainkit had disappeared to.*

(I didn't think that Moonkit and Rainkit were litter mates. I completely forgot what kits Silverheart's litter consisted of XD)

Last edited by Tashy on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please use * when roleplaying.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:40 pm

(lol XD)

Moonkit looked around. "Errrmm." She padded to the left and right, looking for something fun to do. "Ooh! We could go annoy- I mean 'play' and 'talk to' some warriors and apprentices?" She suggested, tail whipping around with excitement at her idea.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:49 pm

Maggiebeazt wrote:
Cometpaw was listening to the kit's argument. She found it rather amusing to see rivalry, but she didn't really care for kits, so she didn't bother breaking them up and let them sort it out for themselves. They were so small, they seemed to be the light of the camp though. Cometpaw sighed, wondering what it would've been like as a kit back in the clans.

(The kits can bother her. xD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:51 pm

Sunkit nodded and started looking around camp. "OK," he meowed. "How 'bout we go annoy Cometpaw?" Without waiting for an answer and dashed over to Cometpaw and hurled himself at her ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Moonkit laughed and hopped after him. She jumped up and landed on Comet[paw's back. "Heyya Cometpaw!" She purred.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:03 pm

(Scartalon's gonna have to interfere soon)

Sunkit leaped up and landed on top of Cometpaw's head. "Whatcha up to?" He meowed smoothly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:06 pm

"Did you hunt today? Want's your favorite kind of prey? Mine's rabbit! Derr! Can you climb tree's?" She asked spewwing out random question's that came to mind.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:07 pm

(Lol XD)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Cometpaw looked at all the kits frustratingly. "Why are you bothering me?" She said. It wasn't a threatening tone, but an annoyed tone with all of them on her. "Of course I went hunting, and rabbit? And no, I can't climb trees." She looked up to answer another kit's question. "Well right now there is a kit on my head." Cometpaw turned to Moonkit. "Hi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:18 pm

Moonkit stuck her head out from behind Cometpaw's back so that she could look at Cometpaw. "Hello! Ilike your name! I'm glad you like rabbit! If you didn't that would be very bad for a WindClan cat!" She giggled. She climbed down Cometpaw and sat infront of her. "Do you know my name?" She asked looking up at the apprentice which was about 5 times her size.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:20 pm

"Moonkit..." Cometpaw said bored. "And thank-you for liking my name." That was all Cometpaw said. She was hoping Scartalon would come and take her out to train so she wouldn't be around the kits anymore. They were too... weird. That was the word Cometpaw used anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Moonkit smaled at her. "Yeah." She heard Cometpaw's bored tone and she felt her tail lashing, not really angrilly but more sadly. Hmph! I don't think she likes me very much... Moonkit felt her ears droop and looked at Sunkit who was still on Cometpaw's head.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Sunkit stuck his tongue out at Cometpaw who now sat near her paws. "Don't be such a grumpy sack of bones!" He urged.

Scartalon walked over to Cometpaw, Moonkit and Sunkit. "Sunkit, leave her alone," she said gently. Sunkit sighed and looked at Moonkit before running into the nursery. "You ready for some training practice?" Scartalon meowed.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Cometpaw noticed Moonkit's ears droop. It made her frustrated now. "What's wrong?!? I'm talking and answering your questions, aren't I? I don't get it!" She began yelling. All she wanted to do in life was to impress cats and be the best warrior she could be. Cometpaw felt pure relief flood over her when Scartalon came over. "Yes!" She excitedly said and stood. "Thanks for coming." She whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:27 pm

Moonkit's ears drooped ever farther when being yelled at. She wanted to be an apprentice so badly! The first thing she wanted as an apprentice was to be Cometpaw's apprentice! She would prove that she was great! All she wanted was for everyone to think she was a great and an amazing warrior!

Last edited by Thunderheart on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next