Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Scartalon smiled. "Thank you, Shadowkit." She sat waiting for Robinkit to come back.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:19 pm

**Rainkit was tired of waiting so he turned toward Copperstar and dashed right into her front paw. jumping back from the blow he started playing with her paw, jumping back and pouncing on it digging his tiny claws into her. Then he stopped and looked up at her"I want to be leader someday!"He said happily jumping up and down.**
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:21 pm

"Well don't you worry. Tallkit will make a full recovery- I'm sure of it," Oceanbreeze meowed but gave Whiskerkit a concerned gaze. "Because of your sister? Snowkit did this-" She was cut off as Robinkit came racing in. So many cats coming in and out and in and out!"Well aren't you energetic," the medicine cat purred. "Tallkit just got in a little accident is all, but she's taken care of now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:22 pm

(Wow, way to use almost all the names from Whitecloud's litter... This isn't going to work... XP)

*Scarletkit looked back at Scartalon when she heard commotion coming from outside the nursery. "I am going outside again! There are other cats out there! Leave me be!!" and pelted out ofthe nursery again, into camp. Wrinkling her nose, she smelled the reek of blood so strongly, wafting from the medicine cat den. Stealthly, she stalked to the enterance of the den. Peeking in, she saw many cats tending to another larger kit. Turning away, she wondered why thy didn't pay attention to her. Yowling on the top of her lungs outside the den, she hoped it would attract attention to her.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:30 pm

Tallkit sat up, not in the mood to be talked about like she wasn't there. "It was not an accident. Snowkit attacked me." She meowed coldly, looking up at Oceanbreeze.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Oceanbreeze sighed, wishing that that wasn't true. "What led her to attack you like she did?.."

(sorry, major WB xDD))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:42 pm

(Bahaha XD You guys are ignoring Scarletkit!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:44 pm

(Eh, I am used to it.. This is why I make my cats kill others do then I will be included in the RP...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:47 pm

(lol its fine! XD)

She wants to be medicine cat, but so do I! I've always wanted to be medicine cat Oceanbreeze, I've been wanting to tell you for so long!" She meowed, out of breath.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:49 pm

(Attention all cats in the med cat den!!!

Snow wrote:
*Scarletkit looked back at Scartalon when she heard commotion coming from outside the nursery. "I am going outside again! There are other cats out there! Leave me be!!" and pelted out of the nursery again, into camp. Wrinkling her nose, she smelled the reek of blood so strongly, wafting from the medicine cat den. Stealthily, she stalked to the entrance of the den. Peeking in, she saw many cats tending to another larger kit. Turning away, she wondered why thy didn't pay attention to her. Yowling on the top of her lungs outside the den, she hoped it would attract attention to her.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:51 pm

((I forgot about the post >.< im doing so many things at once D8 Sorry snow!))

Rosefoot's ears perked up as she heard a scream from across camp. She got to her feet and made her way over to the kit and tilted her head. "Uhh, you alright?" she mewed.

"So it was because you both share the same goal? Well no one's going to become a medicine cat with an attitude like that.." Oceanbreeze grumbled, but lightened her tone a bit. "I'm glad your interested in being a medicine cat. Its not quite the time for me to choose one, but I'm glad you told me." she mewed with a small smile. It was nice to see cats so young to have an interest in herbs. Her ears twitched as there was a loud screech from outside. "oh what now.." she sighed and poked her head out of the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:56 pm

(How is being ignored, fine?)

*Scarletkit turned to Rosefoot and looked a her with a critical eyes. Looking her up and down, she mewed with a wrinkled nose. "Who are you and what's you business?" and looked her over again.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:01 pm

((I didn't mean to ignore you on purpose. Being ignored is anything but fine and I'm sorry Snow. I know I wouldn't want to be ignored, I'm so sorreh D:))

"I'm Rosefoot of WindClan..." Rosefoot mewed, her head still tilted. "I was just making sure you were alright. You yelled pretty loudly a few moments ago.."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:16 pm

(Thunderheart was talking about Cares' WB)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:17 pm

(No, I was talking to someone else. Sorry for the confusion... DX)

*Scarletkit nodded and turned back to the medicine cat den. "They were ignoring my greatness so I screamed so they would pay attention to me. They need to admire my beauty!" and flipped red the fur on the top of her head back.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Rosefoot purred in amusement. "How could they ignore you! Silly cats don't know what to pay attention to anymore," she mewed, flicking her tail at the cats who were in the medicine den.

Oceanbreeze gave a sigh of relief to see the kit that screamed was not hurt. She padded over to Scarletkit with a small smile "I thought something terrible happened, you screamed so loud. You're alright though?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:36 pm

*Scarletkit puffed out her chest as the cats surrounded her. When Oceanbreeze asked if she was okay, she puffed out her chest and mewed. "No, I am not okay. I am beautiful!" and held her chin up high.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Tallkit smiled up at Oceanbreeze the followed her out of the den. Tallkit grit her teeth. What a princess. She though with distaste. She entered the den and muttered, "Our looks are less important then the help you do for your clan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:00 pm

*Scarletkit turned to Tallkit, her eyes suddenly changing from a light, cute green to a fiery emerald green glared a her in irritation. "Who yanked your tail? I can have fun you but bully. Thanks for ruinin my day you big meany!" and stalked away from he group, her tail held high and chin held high as well in pride. Stalking behind the nursery, she was immediantly pushed to the front by a forceful paw. Shaking the dirt off her scarlet red coat. She yowled so everyone could hear, "Everyone here hates me!" and stalked into the nursery, her eyes alight in anger.*

*Snowkit saw the scarlet kit come behind to her and immediantly pushed her away. Turning back to her own selfish thoughts, she sought out a plan to get out of here.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:08 pm

(Scareltkit couldn't have heard Tallkit, she walked away and mumbled... Shifty )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:10 pm

(Scarletkit is special.........)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:18 pm

**Rainkit heard Scarletkit and padded out the entrance and around the nursery towards the back of the nursery following her yelling and ran over to her. "I don't hate you," He examined her"You look pretty!"He exclaimed in a mew. His eyes sparkled with like and he could see right into her eyes. He then asked"Whats your name again?" in a mew curiously in a small voice. Shes gorgeous and her pelt looks beautiful, he thought and smiled a bit.**
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:20 pm

( O.O oh well then I'll just say Tallkit didnt hear her or watever... :- )
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Sunkit leaped over to Rainkit and Scarletkit. Looking at Rainkit he exclaimed, "I'm beautiful, too!" He started strutting around in a circle showing how 'beautiful' he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:35 pm

*Copperstar chickkled softly at the kits bragging. She was far from beatiful being scarred up and old.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next