Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:18 pm

Bluepaw saw Creekstar coming. She bowed to him, left, grabbed the biggest thrush, and gave it to him. He would need to get his strength back.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Gingerpaw padded into the nursery, seeing that everyone else was there. He looked at Creekstar and dipped his head. "Hi, Creekstar. How are you?" He asked, sitting down near the entrance to the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:41 am

((Just something I thought of... When Creekstar dies, Thunderheart will be leader, right? But then Thunder will be in possesion of two leaders. Might be seen as unfair... Don't you think?))

Nightkit squeaked and covered his eyes as a large cat came over, his entire body trembling as he tried desperatly to pinch himself awake. Although soon he figured he was indeed awake, and that he wouldn't get out of this situation in any hurry. His blue eyes curiously looked at the cat, although he still quivered.

Falconswoop cursed underneath his breath, growling and lashing his tail with furiosity. Finally, once he'd gotten into the warrior den and laid down into a tight bundle of fur and closed his eyes, he managed to relax. Soon, he drifted into a very light sleep, that could be broken at the slightest snap of a twig, or the faintest soud of a pawstep.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:52 am

(Silver, I agree. Maybe Creekstar could live and be adopted out? Whoever gets him should have never been a leader. BTW, this is just an idea)
Bluepaw turned to Creekstar, moving out of his way so he could talk to Thunderheart.
(Can someone mentor Emberpaw, please?)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:32 pm

(Maybe the mods can RP him and once Thunderheart is out of the nursery, we kill Creekstar and Brightstar. Brightstar never actually did get her nine lives because of Thunderclap. :3)
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:34 pm

(That's an idea. Also, I replied to your topic about being med. cat apprentice of RiverClan)
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:36 pm

(Gingerpaw may be able to mentor Emberpaw, but then we'd have to sort this all out. It's tough, since I don't know if Gingerpaw is just the apprentice or if Clawpaw's still the actual med cat)

Gingerpaw flicked his ears and looked at the entrance of the camp, seeing that nothing was there. He looked more clearly and saw a fluffy white cat. He blinked and then saw that nothing was there. "Probably just my mind playing tricks on me." He said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:46 pm

(Bruce, I was hoping she would become a warrior. But, if there is no med. cat apprentice and Gingerpaw ends up being med. cat, I'll think on it)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:58 pm

(Oh! Thanks for reminding me! I had forgotten about that topic)
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:02 pm

(Welcome :3)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:36 pm

(Also carstella it is about time you tell everyone Sillverkit is dead)
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:13 pm

(OK.)
Bluepaw padded to Falconswoop. He was the closest cat she found. "There's something the clan should know. Silverkit is dead," her voice began to break.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:14 pm

((Falconswoop's currently heavily asleep in the warriors den, so it'd be hard for Bluepaw to meet him first...))
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:27 pm

(OK, that's what I wanted. Now Mistpool can take Silverkit into Falcon's dreams. Keep him alseep long enough for Silverkit to visit, please)
Mistpool padded up to Falconswoop. She was in his dream. "Hello. There is someone who wanted to speak to you, if you don't mine. I'm sure you won't be surprised." she mewed kindly.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:35 pm

A small little gray kit walked up next to Mistpool.She whisered to Mistpool but it was loud enough that Falconswoop could most likely hear.
"He said if he ever saw me he will feed me to the foxes personally,is that gonna happen?"asked Silverkit to Mistpool
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:41 pm

"He can't hurt you. He'd have to kill me first. Silverkit, tell him what you need to." She nosed 'her' kit forward.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Silverkit walked up to Falconswoop
"How come you wanted me to die?"asked Silerkit
"You even said if you saw me again you would feed me to the foxes!Is it what you wished for that I would die?"

Silverkit then walked up closer and looked him dead in the eye.
"Your heart is turning as black as coal.Cats don't belong in the Dark Forest and I don't want you there Falconswoop.I know you can make your heart pure again,so why not?Would you really rather join your clanmates in Starclan or live a life of sadness and regret in the Dark Forest?

I know I'm just a kit but take my advice,do it for me."

With that Silverkit walked back to Mistpool.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:43 pm

Mistpool looked down at her kit, gently licking her small head. She looked at Falconswoop, and began to tense up. She was worried the kit angered the tom. Still, she kept licking, eventually stopping and curling her tail around Silverkit.
She looked at the tom. "Falconswoop, this kit speaks words of her heart. She requested that we see you, so think about her advice. She's right. You should join us when you die." she soothingly mewed.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Gingerpaw curled up near the entrance of the med den and took a slight nap. He flicked his ears and sprawled out on the ground, trying to stay warm but get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:51 pm

Bluepaw fell asleep in the apprentices den, coughing horribly in her sleep.

Mistpool looked at Silverkit. "If your done here, Silverkit, we can go see Bluepaw again. Or Gingerpaw. Would you like to?" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:35 am

Falconswoop whipped around at the sound of someone's voice and hissed, his eyes narrowing to slits as he glared at the two cats who had invaded his dream. "Oh geeze! Can't a cat sleep in peace?" he growled angrily, lashing his tail. He listened to the kit talking though and shrugged softly.

"None of you know what I've went through. StarClan has left me in the dirt several times, and I've been the only one to pull myself out of it. I was accused for murder, where did StarClan go then? They didn't care that my fate would go downhill, did they? And I won't regret saying that I'd throw you to the foxes. Because I certainly would, you annoying little brat," he growled angrily before he focused on moving his own body, forcing himself out of the dream.

It looked like he had just jolted awake from a nightmare, and his eyes glinted fiercly. If this is what it takes... he thought grimly and got to his paws, padding out of the den and settling down outside, his eyes locked on the nursery.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:55 pm

"No there are no more cats I want to talk to now"said Silverkit to Mistpool.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Bluepaw woke up. She padded around the camp, looking for a warrior to tell about Silverkit, when she bumped into somecat.
(Any warrior can be the cat)
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Gingerpaw opened his eyes and picked up his head. He looked around and saw that white cat again. He blinked and it wasn't there anymore. 'What was that?' He thought for a moment, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Emberpaw walked around, wondering what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next