Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:22 pm

(Does anybody know Silverkit is dead or do they just think she is surving in the wild?)
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:41 pm

(As of right now, that was still very recent. They won't notice quite yet.)
Finishing her vole, Bluepaw went to the apprentice den. She fell asleep. Bluepaw noticed a strange cat in her dream. "Who-who are you?" she asked.
The cat looked up. "I am Mistpool of StarClan. I used to live in your clan. But, that is not the present matter. I have bought you a friend. One who has died recently." the cat said.
Bluepaw looked horrified at the large she-cat. "M-m-my dead friend? Who died recently? Who!" she demanded.
"Silverkit" Mistpool said calmly.
"NNNNNOOOO!" Bluepaw yowled.
"Calm down, young one. She wished to speak to you. Step forward, Silverkit." Mistpool said.
"Silverkit? Is that really you?" Bluepaw asked. Then she sadly added, "Your dead. How?"
Mistpool walked away. As she left, she said, "Silverkit, I'll be back shortly, OK?" she said, and left. From StarClan, she observed Bluepaw's sick condition. She determined she was fine, and came back to the dream.
"Silverkit, here is Bluepaw. You are in her dream. That is how StarClan cats and living cats communicate. OK?" she said.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:14 pm

"Hiya Bluepaw!"said Silverkit happily.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Bluepaw looked over to Silverkit. She ran over and began licking all over. "Silverkit! It's so good to see you! What happened?" she asked.
Mistpool watched patiently.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:50 pm

"I was killed by adders in this big rock.You may want some warriors to kill them so nobody ends up like me"said Silverkit.

"How come you gave up searching for me?Did you think I wasn't worth it because I am a kit?"
A single tear rolled down Silverkit's cheek.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Bluepaw looked at Silverkit. "You were worth it. I couldn't find you, and I was getting a bit sicker. I had to rest before I could come look again. I-I-I am so sorry, Silverkit. You don't deserve to die." she said sadly.
"Big rocks?" Bluepaw asked. "I think you may have ran to SnakeRocks, Silverkit." she said.
"Silverkit, I'll miss you. Have a good life in StarClan! I'll see you one day, OK? Plus, in the mean time, you can visit my dreams." Bluepaw walked over and licked the kit all over.
"I love you, Silverkit" she whispered into the kit's ear.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:37 pm

"Bye"Silverkit said.

(Returning to Starclan)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:22 pm

((These RPs takes place in the Lake territory, there isn't any Snakerocks here. ;P))

Falconswoop jolted awake from his sleep, the memory of his father's speech close to his heart. Keep your heart in the right place, he said. What could he possibly mean by that? Myheart lies with no one, he thought, realising how many cats had let him down since the time of his birth. His mother, when she died. His father, and how he denied him as a son. How Thunderheart claimed him to be cruel and coldhearted. And last but not least, the fact that his sons didn't know who their father was. His amber eyes glowed strongly in the darkness, and he narrowed them slightly before he felt soft paws kneeding his belly, looking for something to suckle on.

Chuckling the tom nosed the kit. "You're a bit old for milk, little one. And I don't have anything to give you, anyway. Hang on for a moment though, I'll get you a magpie," he commented and wrapped the kit into moss, before leaving the den and heading for the freshkill pile. There he picked the magpie he and Fallenpaw had caught earlier, and smiled softly as he carried it back into the den, curled up around Wolfkit and plucked the feathers off the bird, so the neat flesh below was visible. The kit hungrily began nibbling at the food, seemingly regaining his appetite.

However, despite having his appetite back in order, Falconswoop couldn't help but notice how much smaller Wolfkit was compared with kits at his age. The illness really made him lose weight, he thought and shrugged, feeling guilty for this.

((Skipping Darkthorn's visit, because it'd be odd if I sat around writing pharagraph after pharagraph with comments and gestures. I just skipped to the moment when Falconswoop woke up.))
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:52 pm

(Oh, thanks Silver!)
Bluepaw woke up. She walked slowly around camp. Silverkit was dead.
Bluepaw didn't know what to do, and went out to hunt.
Emberpaw walked around, having nothing to do. She really needed a mentor.
(Hint, hint! Who needs an apprentice?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:38 pm

Thunderheart padded into the nursery with Nightkit, she had him carefully by the scruff and set him by Wolfkit when she noticed that Falconswoop was there. She held back a wince and looked down at Wolfkit with wide eyes. She held back tears. "My son. My poor, poor son." She mewled curling around Wolfkit, pressing herself between her son and former mate. She set Nightkit down near her long fluffy tail which she wrapped around her adopted son with love as Tigerkit scarmbled in shivering.

"M-momme I'm c-c-c-cold!" He stuttered leaping toward her, stopping insurprise when he saw Nightkit. "Who a-are y-y-you?" He asked with gaurded excitement and curiousity as he lay next to Nightkit in the curve of Thunderheart's belly.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:42 pm

Gingerpaw padded over to the nursery and saw Thunderheart. "How's Wolfkit?" He asked softly, looking at him. He flicked his ears and sat down, examining the kit to see if anything had gotten worse. 'I'm doing the best I can, but I'm not sure if I can help him any longer...' He thought, keeping his head down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Thunderheart looked up at Gingerkit from her spot on the floor. "I-I'm not sure." She said, then leaned toward Gingerpaw to whisper something in his ear. "He will get better won't he?" She asked with tense worry.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:50 pm

(Who's Gingerkit? XD)

Gingerpaw looked at Thunderheart and sighed. "I hope so." He whispered to Thunderheart. "ThunderClan can't afford to lose anyone at a time like this. Leaf-bare is on it's way, and we'll need more warriors." He said. He looked up at the sky, then back at Wolfkit. "I'll be back with some herbs for him." He meowed, padding to the medicine cat's den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:55 pm

(Gahh sorry! XD *Edits!*)

Thunderheart nods to Gingerpaw as she settles back down with her kits, trying not to snuggle against Falconswoop for warmth, and just to ignore him, he had yelled at her before and she was still upset.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Gingerpaw came back with some tansy and catmint, hoping this would work. He put bits of tansy in front of Wolfkit. "Here, eat this," He said, then turning to Thunderheart. "That should keep him from coughing for a while." Gingerpaw picked up the catmint and gave some to Wolfkit. "After he's finished with the tansy, he should have this." He meowed, flicking his ears.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Bluepaw padded into the nursery. "Is Wolfkit doing any better?" she asked. She gave Thunderheart a magpie she had caught. She then took the rest of her prey to the pile. She kept a mouse and thrush. She gave the thrush to Wolfkit and kept the mouse, and, waiting for an answer, ate the mouse.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Gingerpaw turned around and looked at Bluepaw. "I don't know. I'll be finding out after he eats these herbs and rests up afterwords." He said, seeing that everyone around him was eating. He padded over to the prey pile and grabbed a mouse. He then walked over to his den and laid in front of it, eating the mouse.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:17 pm

"Oh," Bluepaw said. "Thunderheart, would you like anything?" she said, and gave her a large thrush.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:18 pm

Gingerpaw finished up his mouse, then padded into the med den. He sat down, tapping his tail on the ground peacefully to a smooth rhythm.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Bluepaw watched Wolfkit.
(So short)
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:26 pm

(lol)

Gingerpaw flicked his ears and kept his eye out for anything that may harm anyone. He then went back to his little rhythm and calmed down. He was worried about Wolfkit, but kept calm no matter what was happening. Gingerpaw flicked his ears and nodded peacefully.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:49 am

Bluepaw went out hunting again.
Emberpaw shyly hung around the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:22 am

Falconswoop narrowed his eyes and glared at Thunderheart as she squeezed between him and Wolfkit. He quickly sprang to his paws, avoiding every touch between himself and Thunderheart. He knew for sure that she hated him now, and his amber eyes glinted coldly before he stormed out of the den.

Wolfkit was overwhelmed by the sudden cats, and because his hearing was slightly dulled by the illness, he had a hard time hearing what everyone said. He gladly finished the magpie, then went on to the thrush Bluepaw had brought to him, eating and having a good time, his tail wavering softly in the air.

Nightkit crouched by Thunderheart's side, snuggling closer to her warm fur and trying to avoid Tigerkit's eyes. He could tell the tom was hostile towards him, and he gave a frightened squeak as the tom turned his eyes right at him. He disliked attention like this. He didn't know any of these cats, and now they were mauling over him like wolves gathering around their prey. Closing his eyes tightly, he seemed to be a little wimp as he clinged to Thunderheart's side, wishing for this nightmare to be over already.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Bluepaw came to the nursery and handed Nightkit a small mouse before lying down near him. "Hello, little kit." she said.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:13 pm

ah, let me get this along XD sorry))

Creekstar was already up, but as weak as he was, he had enough strength to get himself to the nursery with the help of the deputy. Whenever they would get there he was knowing that he would lay himself back down. Still coughs that came from him, not too bad but a bit of a worrisome thing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next