Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

ThunderClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:30 am

Noticing the lone figure coming into the den, and frowned slightly as he noticed which cat it was. Considering her words for a while, he gave his paw a quick lick. "No thanks. I've already eaten." he lied, even though his belly was growling for hunger. I might as well leave the prey be for those who need it. I'll make it for another couple of days. he thought, although his fur was becoming very matted indeed. He looked away from Thunderheart dismissivly and continued grooming his paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:41 am

Thunderheart could tell he was just trying to get rid of her and she stubbornly sat beside him, taking the prey with her. She set the pigeon in front of him and waited, looking at his fur. "Oh Falconswoop. Why don't you come hunting with me?" She suggested, looking up at him. "Or come for a walk out by the lake." She meowed and rasped her tounge over his matted fur on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:31 am

Falconswoop looked at Thunderheart as if she was a giant badger rasping her tongue over his fur, and flinched away instinctivly. "No. I don't think that's much of a good idea." he said coldly and wrapped his tail tightly around his body, edging away from Thunderheart. The way she spoke startled him, and his ears flicked with annoyance at having the she-cat practically hanging over his shoulder. He looked rather sulky as he stared out into the distance, avoiding Thunderheart's eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:02 pm

*Firepool shuffled his paws, excited yet nervous. Thoughts of how he would actually feel accepted in the Clan buzzed through his head like the fly that landed on Dove's ear. Getting up, he mewed with an anxious tone, "Ready? I want to learn as much as possible!" and flicked a fly away from his skin with his hairless tail.*

*Braveheart purred a low, rumbling purr as she butted his shoulder. Nuzzling the top of her head, he smiled and mewed, "I am just teaching Nettlepaw how to climb trees with swiftness and technique. Also, how to hunt from the tops of trees." and smiled. It seems like such a long time ago that we were just talking like this. I miss those days.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:07 pm

Nettlepaw shuffled her paws. Not wanting to say anything, then she sat down. (Wb)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:19 pm

Thunderheart got up and shrugged. "Suit yourself." She meowed and turned and left the den with a flick of her tail. She was tired of drooling over Falconswoop, she had lived before she met him and she could do it again.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:17 pm

(Silveah maybe Tallclaw could look for Chaos and Chaos could fight and win?)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Dove purred at his enthusiasm, glad they'd found something they could do together. Maybe, just maybe, it would keep her thoughts of the terrible pain that could come around at any point. Smiling she flicked her tail and nudged Firepool's shoulder happily. "What are we waiting for, then?" she said and raised an eyebrow, which he couldn't really see. Either way, she collected her paws and bounded towards the entrance, stopping to make sure the blind cat was actually following or if he'd retract and stay behind. Either way, SHE was going outside.

Gentlenose purred at his welcome, although could feel that the entire situation might seem a bit awkward to poor Nettlepaw, standing right beside them. Instantly she stopped cuddling around and listened to why they were out in the forest at these times. "Oh, that sounds great indeed! I never got around to learn any specific technique in my apprentice days..." she muttered, the consequences of the war resulting in her warrior ceremony being given without any sort of assessment of her work.

She felt rather sloppy in most fields, so her name didn't feel quite as deserved as it should have been. "Would you mind if I watched?" she asked, looking at Braveheart first and then at Nettlepaw, knowing that some cats didn't perform quite as well when watched.

((Sure! Chaos is just hanging around in the tunnels, so Tallclaw can surely find him down there c: ))
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Nettlepaw nodded. "I dont mind." (So were is everyone. Gentlenose, and braveheart are in the tree right?)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:58 pm

*Tallclaw hissed and walked out of camp towards the tunnels.*
"Time to give that fox-heart what he deserves."
*He mewed to himself *
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:29 pm

(Recap please? :3 I'm going to try to actually RP this week X3)

Mushroomtail wrote:
Mushroomtail stared at Thunderheart and nodded. She did not know he was in the Medicine Den, so she was quick on her feet. She padded quickly into the Medicine Den and stared at Crowtalon with worry in her eyes. She went over and sat near him as she waited for him to talk.

Crowtalon purred when Mushroomtail walked into the den. "Hey there, sunshine." He licked her cheek and flinched as an image of Sootwing popped into his mind. His front leg that Chaos dislocated ached also. Clawpaw had already put it back into place though.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:40 am

(Anyone Bothered Creekstar? lol)

Mushroomtail stared at him and smiled,"What happened?" She asked Crowtalon.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Crowtalon sighed. "Chaos attacked me and started torturing me. I don't really know why."

(Yay for short posts! :D)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Falconswoop was indeed slightly upset that their relationship had tipped over just like that, and that they probably wouldn't care for one another like they used to do. Sighing he crawled out of the nest and headed out, limping slightly. He settled down outside, twitching his long, fluffy tail with irritation. So be it. She's made her choice, I've made mine. Bet she's all joyful when she dies, then she can be together with skunk-breath Birchtwig again. He thought, his mind muddled with jealousy.

His eyes suddenly changed to a darker amber color, and he wore a sneer on his face. If she won't love me, then I'll make sure she never loves again. He thought, making up a brilliant plan of taking down every cat that happened to be around Thunderheart, or who seemed to have a special connection with Thunderheart. Either way, he was going to make sure her life was as bitter as his.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:40 pm

(OK I'm gonna start my plan now :3)

Spottedheart awoke, her head throbbing. She glanced at Crowtalon and Mushroomtail who were talking and silently sighed before getting up. She felt her brother stare burning into her pelt. She walked to the entrance of the den, Crowtalon not making a peep to her. She exited the den. When she saw Falconswoop she sighed again and sat down next to him. "So, how's your leg?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:48 pm

(Otay :3)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:18 am

Falconswoop glanced at Spottedheart and flicked his ear casually. I should thank her, really. I never came around to think of her as a friend, especially not after the incident that made Thunderheart all upset because she thought I'd stopped loving her. Guess what happened, anyway? Pulling off a brave attempt to smile, he purred softly. "It's fine. What about you? Any better since you two were attacked?" He asked, indicating towards Spottedheart and her brother, Crowtalon.

He hadn't really bothered to ask them properly earlier, anyway. However, the she-cat didn't seem quite as badly harmed as Crowtalon had been. A lurking sensation told him something was terribly wrong, and that something incredious would happen at any point.

((You know what I'd think as cool? If Spottedheart asked Falconswoop to tell the clan he's her kits's father. He wouldn't argue about it, he'd do anything to hurt Thunderheart at this point.))
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:42 am

Mushroomtail frowned as she watched Crowtalon and her eyes widen,"Why was he still on our territory?, and I hope you are feeling better." She said softly, she then stared down at her paws.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:56 am

Spottedheart sighed and lifted her head to look up at the sky, choosing not to smile back at Falconswoop. "I'm not sure about Crowtalon, but I feel fine, other then the head-ache I have." She looked down at Falconswoop now. "So what's the clan up to?"

(I was planning on her getting Falcon and Thunder back together X3)

Crowtalon shrugged slightly. "I don't know. You'd probably need to ask him that."

(Serious WB >_<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:03 pm

(yay! lol hunder has a secret! X3)

Thunderheart saw Falconswoop and Spottedheart talking and grief and jealosy panged through her. What happend to us? I love him, but can he ever forgive me. I can't move on. No I can't, not ever. Especially not after this. She looked down and felt regret and frustration fill inside her.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:02 pm

((I'd still see it as fun if they did that though xP But sure. Let her have a go at it. It's pretty much hopeless, because Falconswoop's sure Thunderheart's lied to him all along c: ))

Falconswoop looked at Thunderheart and a twinkle of a smile appeared on his face. She gets what she wanted. 'Suit yourself', she said. Well, what if I do? He thought angrily, although moved back to Spottedheart's conversation as if nothing had happened a second earlier.

"That's a shame... Did Clawpaw give you anything for it?" he asked quietly, tilting his head slightly to the side. At her question, he merely shrugged. "Oh. Not a lot. Just the fact that some cat I used to love lied to me. Told me she loved me a lot, while in reality she helped herself with other toms." he said bitterly, although with no traces of sorrow or loss. He didn't seem at all sorry that he'd decided to leave Thunderheart behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:56 pm

( :C )

Thunderheart heard Falconswoop and Spottedheart's conversation and tried to block it out, covering her ears with her paws. She clenched her teeth and wrapped her tail around her and over her nose.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Spottedheart's ears flicked straight up and she looked at Falconswoop with huge eyes, shocked by the sudden news he told her. "Wha- what? You realize that Thunderheart has always loved you, right?" She rose to her paws and stretched. "How about we go hunting to get your mind off things?"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:41 pm

(hmm... I wonder if anyone has realized that Tallclaw has left camp toward the tunnels)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:42 pm

(Nope! XD No one EVER notices things, unless you have a cat that's close to them o.o No one even noticed Spottedheart was gone for at least 2 days)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next