Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:04 pm

((Pff, I just imagined a scene where Thunderheart's clinging to Falconswoop's leg yowling just that x3 I found it amusing...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:11 pm

(lol XD Thunderheart's pride wouldn't let her do that! XD)

Thunderheat felt the pain rising instead of going away and she sucked in a breath. "S-Spottedheart. I don't feel well." She meowed, giving gasping breaths.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:22 pm

((I've just got a very vivid imagination xP))

Zypher had noticed the pained look on Thunderheart's face and frowned. "Hey, Thunderheart... Ever noticed how plump you've gone?" he said, giving a suggestive glance to her big, round belly. "I think you're having kits." he said, with a soft smile. He'd encountered so many pregnant she-cats on his journeys, although had never witnessed a birth. "Wouldn't surprise me if you're having them now..." he muttered, judging her size.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:30 pm

Thunderheart blinked in surprise. "Wh-What!" She meowed in surprise. "That's impossible!" She cried with a wince and shrunk over in pain. Shegot to her paws shakily. "Bring me to the nursery. She commanded leaning towards Zypher for support.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:11 am

Zypher raised an eyebrow and smiled slightly. "Oh, you think so? Don't you worry, I'm sure you'll realise that'ss the case. Either that, or you've eaten too much prey lately and got an ache." he said and let her lean onto him as he silently lead her towards the nursery, where he expected she'd have her kits. Shrugging he motioned for a nearby nest, which seemed to be in a decent shape. "We'll have to get a medicine cat..." he murmured, wondering whether Clawpaw was nearby or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:31 am

(Recap? x_x)

Clawpaw twirled her tail, frowning slightly. Staring at the catmint plants, she padded over, quickly squishing an ant crawling towards the plants. Cleaning her paws, she looked around while walking back towards the medicine cat den,
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:57 am

Silverfeather wrote:
Falconswoop make a swift nod to Spottedheart, not hesitating with listening to the she-cat. Grabbing Tallclaw's scruff he dragged the dead cat into the center of camp, leaving the tom there. Wonder what made the horrible cat target you... He thought silently and sighed. However, his question was quickly replaced by one of why Sootwing had appeared so close to camp.

Either way, he put on a frown and walked over to the medicine cat den, limping slightly. Too bad I didn't get to go on a small trip outside. I could have used one. He thought and laid down, frighteningly indifferent to finding a dead clanmate outside the camp. All he'd done was to yell for assistance, but the look of a dead body hadn't made him freak out completely. He was used to watching cats in misery, dying, or dead.

(Chaos will eventually pay. I have no idea when but he will.... X3 mwahahaha *Cough* *Cough* XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:09 am

((Most surely xP

And Claw; There's been certain disturbances in the clans lately, Spottedheart was "catnapped" by Chaos, when he appeared on their territory, he tortured her brother, Crowtalon and eventually dropped off Spottedheart by the border. Falconswoop and Thunderheart's been quarreling and stuff, and Thunderheart's about to have her kits. Tallclaw was murdered by Chaos as well, after Tallclaw attempted to track down Chaos on his own. Oh, and Sootwing appeared on their territory as well, and is currently being followed to the leader's den.))

Zypher frowned and left Thunderheart in the nursery on her own, clambering his way into the medicine cat den. "Clawpaw! You're needed in the nursery, quickly. I believe Thunderheart's having kits." he said silently and put on a frown, uncertain if he was right in his theory of her pregnancy. "Please hurry..." he said quietly and vanished back outside, collecting a branch from outside and bringing it into the nursery, in case Thunderheart was indeed having her kits. He'd always heard queens were fierce during birth, and that biting on a stick could keep the pain away, somewhat.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:37 am

Thunderheart yowled in pain and gave a shudder. I can't have kits! I'm the deputy! She gave another shudder as Zypher entered with a stick and she took it from him quickly, giving a sigh of relief that ended in a screech muffled by the stick. "Falconswoop!" She yowled in terror. The pain was overwelming her and her vision was blurry. Then the first kit was born. She was breathing in ragged gasps and she gently, but quickly, nosed the kit toward Zypher for him to lick.

(And Wolfkit is born! :3 You can start RPing him whenever Silver! XD)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:52 pm

(OMFG I missing stuff. lol someone fill me in....)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:53 pm

(Lol ok so Chaos murdered Tallclaw and dropped him off by camp then everyone found him, Freaked out, and put him in the center of camp and the rest? Idk. I'm blank DX)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:00 pm

(lol i tried reading most of the last page)

Creekstar woke up and stretched as he heard Spottedheart and he tilted his head. He was not in a mood to be mad or angry at another clan cat to come here, just tired. He got up and walked over to the entrance,"Where?" he asked. Then he met his eyes with the Shadowclan cat and nodded but immediately heard Thunderheart and his heart raced. He could tell from the yowls... and blood, that she must have had a kitting or something, he was a bit confused with that idea though. He then turned back to the ShadowClan cat and frowned,"What are you doing here?" he asked. He then swept his eyes over Tallclaws body and sighed as he stared back at the ShadowClan cat.

Mushroomtails head whipped to the entrance as she heard yowls from Thunderheart and turned back to Crowtalon with Confused eyes as she sniffed the air and scented Shadowclan. She turned to Crowtalon and meowed,"Shadowclan cat is here?" she asked then faced the entrance again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:42 pm

Sootwing looked up at Creekstar with wide eyes. "I-I'm sorry I just scented blood and came to see what the source was. I swear I don't know what happened." She meowed, managing to keep her voice from wavering.

Thunderheart yowled again, it was taking an awefully long time for her kitting. "I-I need Falconswoop!" She cried, but as she said it she shreiked and the second kit was born. She dropped the stick, which had broken in half. She instinctively began licking the second kit. She looked at her two kits for a moment and let out a weary purr. "They look just like their father." She meowed happily. She knew her kitting was over and looked up at Zypher with a smile. "Please someone, get Creekstar. He needs to know his deputy has had kits. Get Falconswoop too!" She added quickly and looked back down at her kits.

She looked down at the second kit, only a bit smaller than the first. She shivered at the similarity between the kit and the long dead Tigerswipe. "Tigerkit." She whispered, bestowing the powerful name on her second son. She would always somewhat regret the day she killed Tigerswipe in the Dark Forest. Now her kit would carry the name and restore honor to it.

She looked down at her first kit and gave a long purr. She had already picked his name, he was darker than Tigerkit and bigger too. "Wolfkit. "She meowed and looked down at Wolfkit. A strange sense seem to fill the den and Thunderheart widened her eyes. She blinked for a moment then looked back at Wolfkit and Tigerkit, her family sat behind them and her sister no more than a kit herself smiled at her.

Thunderheart blinked back tears of happy surprise as her mother bent over and licked Wolfkit's head. Thunderheart turned to look at Tigerkit as her father licked that kits head. Her mother looked at her gently. "Thunderheart, these kits are special. Raise them well, their destinies are special." She meowed as her mother and father disappeared with a final lick on her cheek as good bye. Only Silverkit remained and Thunderheart purred happily as her sister rubbed her muzzle to hers. "I miss you." She whispered, but Siverkit only whisked her tail to Thunderheart's mouth for quiet. Thunderheart obeyed as Siverkit padded over behind the kits again. "Thunderheart," Her sister meowed seriously, "these two will be against each other a long time. Teach them that family and friends can be just as important as power. Teach them power isn't everything, you will be a great leader." She added more quietly and then dissapeared after their parents.

Thunderheart just looked down at her kits with wide eyes, unbelieving what she just saw.

(Zypher saw nothing! OwO)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Mushroomtail wrote:
(OMFG I missing stuff. lol someone fill me in....)

(Please watch your language, Mushroom X3)

Crowtalon got to his paws and limped slowly over to the entrance, his front leg's shoulder still aching from when it was relocated. He walked half way out of the den, his shoulders and head out in the rest of the camp while his back end was still in the medicine cat den. He wrapped his tail around Mushroomtail's shoulders as he looked around for the ShadowClan cat that was somewhere in camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:00 pm

Sootwing widened her eyes when she saw Crowtalon. He had his tail around a she-cat's shoulders and she felt tears brimming around her eyes. She didn't dare run out of ThunderClan's camp in fear they would chase her. She looked at Crowtalon again as the tears spilled over. "Crowtalon?" She asked in a hurt-filled whisper.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Gingerpaw padded into the med den and spotted Clawpaw. "Hello Clawpaw, I guess I'm your new apprentice. I'm Gingerpaw." He said.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:45 pm

(lol spotteh, XD okay...)
(ooo some one made Soot cry....crowtalon*cough cough*)

Mushroomtail seemed confused at why she was crying all of the sudden. Tilting her head she glanced from Crowtalon and the shadowclan cat.

Creekstar then remembered Thunderheart and the yowls. He glanced from the shadowclan cat and the others as he made his way to where he heard the yowls. He then a few heartbeats later found Thunderheart next to kits and he went over to her,"You okay?" He asked her even though it was a bit obvious. He sat down and glanced at the kits to Thunderheart.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:24 pm

(I'm confused. o.o Isn't Sootwing in the leaders' den? o.o
Ah, whatever. I'll just go with it XD)

Crowtalon noticed Sootwing just before she whispered his name. He limped over to her and stood right in front of her, his belly aching as he made the effort of walking over to the she-cat. "Hey," he whispered softly, soft enough that only Sootwing could hear him. "What are you doing here? Is ShadowClan OK?" His voice got even quieter. "Are you OK?"

(Don't you blame Crowtalon, Mushy! X3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:38 pm

(@Ashscar, isn't Mistpaw's the medicine cat apprentice? >< And just saying but apprentices don't just suddenly apprear, so "I guess I'm your new apprentice. I'm Gingerpaw." is kind of weird Tongue. Assuming Gingerpaw's Clawpaw's apprentice, I suppose just take it that the apprentice ceremony is over and that they already know each other? )

Clawpaw nodded at Gingerpaw, sweeping her tail against the floor. Pouncing over to the medicine cat den, she quickly grabbed some borage, heather flowers and poppy seed, mixing them quickly. Looking down at Thunderheart's kits, she meowed, "They're beautiful!" Pushing the mixture towards her, Clawpaw said, "Take this, it'll help you feel better."

Stormclaw sniffed the air. What was a Shadowclan cat doing in Thunderclan's territory? Twisting his tail, he stood up, padding out of the warriors' den.

Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Clawwish wrote:
(@Ashscar, isn't Mistpaw's the medicine cat apprentice? >< And just saying but apprentices don't just suddenly apprear, so "I guess I'm your new apprentice. I'm Gingerpaw." is kind of weird Tongue. Assuming Gingerpaw's Clawpaw's apprentice, I suppose just take it that the apprentice ceremony is over and that they already know each other?

(I dunno. And yeah I guess that's how it is.)

"So... what would you like me to do? Need me to give herbs to Thunderheart or anything?" He asked since he was bored. Gingerpaw flicked his tail.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:21 pm

((Woah, missed a bit during the night, didn't I? owo Anyway, I'll try to catch up with it all.))

Zypher purred, happy that the two kits had turned out to be as healthy as most. Nodding at Thunderheart's order he fled the nursery and headed for the medicine den, seeing that Creekstar had already appeared in the nursery entrance.

Entering the medicine den was quite the pressuring feeling, because one of the few cats he'd managed to have kits with had died a second time there. He could almost sense the she-cat in the air. Sighing he walked over to Falconswoop and nudged the cat roughly. "Wakey wakey, sleepy head. Guess who just became a father?" Zypher said in a light, gentle voice. Confusion clouded Falconswoop's eyes as he gradually dragged himself out of his dreams to look at Zypher.

Blinking a couple of times to bring back focus to his eyes, he made out the tom and frowned. "Dunno. You?" he asked, tilting his head slightly to the side. Zypher made a dismayed face and shook his head. "Walk to the nursery. You'll figure out." he said sharply, and vanished, Falconswoop trailing behind and entering the nursery.

Seeing the two kits, Falconswoop froze to the spot, looking around for a cat who yowled out happily with joy at being a father, but could only make out various cats congratulating the queen. Right afterwards, he recognized Thunderheart. His heart sunk and he gradually let his eyes reach the two small kits. Looking back up at Thunderheart he bore a look of regret, washed away by rage and unforgiveness. Turning right around he marched out of the nursery, not intent on returning to visit the kits any time soon. Probably Birchfall's leftovers. He thought bitterly and went into the medicine den, huddling into a small ball of fur.

((I'll write a reply for Wolfkit when I get back, promise. My dad's forcing me outside.

EDIT; Reply beneath this message.))

Wolfkit mewled loudly, his tiny, shrill voice sounding out over the entire nursery. Unaware of his mother's visitors, he crawled over to his mother's soft, protective belly and suckled happily, letting out a final, content squeak to show his pleasure of the white milk he was now drinking. His tiny, light paws kneaded at Thunderheart's belly, showing the pink pawpads underneath and the tiny claws that would one day be able to kill and hunt.

His coat flared in a dark grayish brown colour, although no tabby stripes were visible just yet, apart from the gentle lines over his legs, tail and face. His eyes yet to open to visit the real world, he used his hearing to catch words he didn't understand, as well as the soft woosh of his father's pelt disappearing through the nursery entrance.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:53 pm

(Spottedheart: *Swats Falconswoop upside the head*)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:44 am

((He'll be much of a brat the next couple of days xP Thinking of bringing him into insanity, but meh...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:33 pm

(Nooooessss! DX)

Thunderheart smiled at the cats congradulating her. "Thank you! But I didn't even know I was excpecting kits!" She addmitted Creekstar was speaking to her and she looked up at him. "Yes I'm fine, only tired." She meowed. Falconswoop entered the nursery and she smiled at him, her eyes full of gentle love. Now that we have kits he'll forgive me right? He'll make a wonderful father. Her smile stopped abruptly as he turned and walked away. The sorrow could be seen in her eyes and she almost got up to follow him when Wolfkit let out a loud mewl. She looked down at him the look of love returned to her eyes, she bent her head to comfort her kit as he kneaded her belly.

Tigerkit snuggled up to Thunderheart and let out a mew after Wolfkit, trying to be louder than his brother and attract more attention. He fluffed up his dark tabby striped pelt. He looked like an almost exact of Tigerswipe and the legendary Tigerstar. He mewled again and nuzzled Thunderheart's belly.

Thunderheart looked down at Tigerkit and licked him too. She knew no matter what her kits did or what they looked like she would always love and support them.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:58 am

Wolkit noticed almost immediatly that Tigerkit was trying to out-mewl him and growled slightly, stumbling to his four tiny paws and stumbling about for a while before he managed to stand for a while, his broad shoulders already visible and his sharp lines making him quite handsome indeed. The small tom stumbled forwards and landed on top of Tigerkit's head, in an attempt to silence his brother, which could very well make his brother suffocate.

Falconswoop's long bushy tail was whipping from side to side, too troubled about the entire situation to fall asleep. Lousy kits. Just proves that Thunderheart was disloyal all the time. He thought angrily, still convinced it wasn't his own kits.

Trying to imagine a family of his own, he narrowed his eyes and imagining that he should just kill himself and go to StarClan. And then, he'd slit Birchtwig's throat right off. Then again, they might not let me in. What with my change of sides during the war and what not. What do I have to lose? He thought, silently thinking of an idea at how to end his life with triumph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next