Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:00 pm

(Spotted I have an idea C:< I'll message you!)

Thunderheart saw a look of confusion on Tigerkit's face when Nightkit didn't respond to him. Thunderheart nuzzled Nightkit softly smiling at him and giving a loving purr. "Now Nightkit this is your brother, Tigerkit." She turned her head to watch Wolfkit for a moment, a smile playing on her muzzle. She licked Wolfkit's head gently. "Feeling better?" She asked with a loving nuzzle to her kit's side.

Tigerkit gave a half smile to Nightkit, but didn't say anything. He had a feeling this newcomer was shy.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Nightkit looked at Tigerkit softly and wrapped his tiny tail around his paws. "H-hi," he murmured softly, unsure if the cats were to be trusted. He did say something though, which was a major step in the right direction. Wolfkit eyed from a safe distance, sniffling softly and making a broad grin as Thunderhear t looked over at his side. "Yeah! I'm much better! Mama, when will we become 'paws? Aren't we old enough soon?" he asked, nervous that his mother would tell them to stay in the nursery for many moons overtime.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Emberpaw was watching Nightkit. He's just like me......shy..... she thought.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:55 am

Nightkit yawned, and felt a bit comforted that the attention had shifted, and that he wasn't the center of it any longer. Smiling softly he laid down by his adoptive mother's soft belly fur and fell into a soft and gentle sleep, haunted by the memories of his past self. He whimpered slightly, although it was seemingly because he was cold. Trying to be a good brother, Wolfkit crawled over and laid down next to Nightkit, for warmth.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:30 pm

Emberpaw watched from outside of the nursery.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:56 pm

(I am going to walk in Nightkit's dreams now)

A silver kit walks up to Nightkit.

(in his dreams)
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:21 pm

Mistpool looked at the tiny Nightkit. "Hello, NightKIt. We are from StarClan. Please don't be frightened." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:37 pm

The silver kit walked up to Nightkit

"Hi,I'm Silverkit.I have chosen you to do a very important job.Do you think your up to it?"
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Mistpool walked over. "I am Mistpool. This is a very special job you are honored to have." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:30 am

Nightkit broke free from his nightmares, although it seemed to be most thanks to the two silvery cats that had appeared, lighting the path with their starry pelts. His fur bristled softly, for he was not a cat taught to live by the warrior code, nor had he ever heard about StarClan. "What in the world is StarClan?!" he said and lashed his tail softly. His eyes seemed to widen with excitement at the mention of a very important mission though. "Oooh! Do I have to destroy a clan or something? Mama told me that they hated cats like us," he muttered, still not getting what was actually happening, neither in the dream nor in reality.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:15 am

Mistpool stared at Nightkit. "StarClan is where all the good cats go when they die." she mewed. "Destroying the clan is not a good thing. That'll put you in the dark forest, where all bad cats go when they die."
She looked to Silverkit. "Are you ready to give him his mission?"
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:19 pm

Silverkit nods to Mistpool then turns back to Nightkit.
"Cats in our clans have become more evil and hurtful.We want the Clans to be as pure and good as possible.We will pick a kit from each clan to help spread that love and joy.If this project works there is a chance that for a bit no cat will end up in the Dark Forest but in Starclan.I have one cat in paticular I would like you to start on.If you accept this mission I will tell you his name."Silverkit said to Nightkit.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:55 pm

Nightkit wrinkled his nose and stared at Silverkit. "You're mad! All of you! That place doesn't excist!" he yowled and shook his head. "Clans are nothing but cats who hate me! I know that for certain. My mom told me," he insisted, his eyes filled with tears as he looked at Silverkit. "Thunderheart's nice, but... Everyone else is mean," he said and gritted his teeth.

((Just so you know, Nightkit's the reincarnation of my evil cat, which neccesarily means he'll be evil too. x3 Won't be much of a love-saver.))
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Mistpool looked down at Nightkit. "We are in a clan, and we don't hate you. Not everyone is hateful. Only some. We were hoping you would help stop the hate" she mewed in a gentle, soothing voice.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Nightkit narrowed his eyes suspiciously, although finally made a nod. "Alright. Go on. What's this mission all about," he said, although kept looking unsure about all the blabber around 'StarClan'. He kept his mouth shut firmly though, his chilly blue eyes fixed on Mistpool and demanding an answer to his saying. He sat down and patiently waited, although half-expected that Silverkit would reply.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:30 pm

"The mission is about how some of the clan cats have the capability to purify their hearts, but can't do it. With Silverkit, here, a cat in your clan wished to feed her to the foxes. Our goal is for no cat to have to go to the Dark Forest without true reason." she mewed calmly.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Nightkit raised an eyebrow with an expression of disbelief taking place on his face. "... Really? You believe that kits from each clan can change the heart of a cat? I think StarClan went nuts! A cat believes what a cat believes, and that's the end of the discussion!" he growled. "Just like I don't believe in StarClan. Why-" he stopped when he noticed that the cats were fading. Because of his pronounced disbelief in their starry anscestors, he was no longer able to be visited by the cats. Shrugging he jolted awake, his blue eyes wide open with wonder.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:37 pm

As Mistpool left the young kit's dream, she looked sadly at Silverkit. "He doesn't believe in StarClan. We must find another kit" she mewed, her voice full of dismay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:06 pm

(Recap? :D)
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:47 am

(Sorry Claw!I'm in need of a recap too.)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:39 am

Silverkit turned to Mistpool and nodded.
"Lets go back to Starclan"she mumbled

(Back to Starclan we go)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:19 pm

((Nothing major has happened. Illness, StarClan visits etc.))
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Gingerpaw flicked his ears and laid back down.
Back to top Go down
Cherryleaf
Apprentice
Apprentice
Cherryleaf
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:25 pm

Mistybird sat just outside the nursery with her kits. Pouncekit and Honeykit hatted at each other with sheathed claws every once in a while, both kits were crouched close to the ground, ignoring everything except for their little game. Blizzardkit sat by herself, her snowy white fur fluffed up against the cold and her crystal blue eyes narrowed, her eyelashes almost frozen. Her deaf ears were pricked, and her tail flicked back and forth. Floodpath paced at the edge of the camp, claws unsheathed, ears laid back against his head.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Gingerpaw sat outside the medicine cats den and flicked his tail. 'There's a Gathering tonight.' He thought.

Last edited by Bruce on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next