Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:55 pm

((That would be fine! And Crowtalon could mentor Skypaw if he doesn't end up being medicine cat apprentice.))

Skypaw tried to make himself look smaller as the other cat approached him. He pretended not to notice Crowtalon, but he wasn't doing a very good job. His body was tense and his ear twitched. The warrior didn't go away, much to Skypaw's discomfort. Skypaw turned towards Crowtalon awkwardly. "Hi." He mumbled, much to quiet too be heard clearly.

Mistpaw scampered out of the apprentice den and impatiently waited for her brother. She thought about how cool it would be to catch her own prey for the first time. "Hurry up dog-paws!" Mistpaw yowled, using her nickname for strong yet clumsy brother.

Flamepaw staggered out of the apprentice den with heavy steps but a light heart. They were going to hunt! How would everyone react when he brought home the biggest squirrel the clan had ever seen? And of course he would succeed, Flamepaw was sure of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:16 pm

Tigerkit gave a growl and raised his paw to swipe back at his brother before her remembered the game. He gave a cough and grudgingly lowered his paw. "Yes Wolf... er. What's your warrior name? Should I call you Wolfkit?" He whispered to his brother quickly.

Fallenkit looked at the other kits and gave a purr at their adorible antics.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:34 pm

Wolfkit smirked and felt highly pleasured of being in command, somewhat. He frowned and allowed his fur to bristle when Tigerkit asked if he should call him Wolfkit. "No! I'm Wolfheart, silly! The mightiest and bravest warrior alive!" he said and looked rather offended, as if he couldn't believe his brother didn't notice the obvious.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Spottedheart watched from the leader's den entrance Mistpaw and Flamepaw running towards the camp entrance. She couldn't help but smile ever so slightly, remembering when she was an apprentice, how her and Birchtwig would ditch Crowtalon in the apprentices' den before he woke. She looked to Berry and Wolfslash, her muscles tensing. She was determined to be ready if they tried to run out of camp.

Crowtalon looked at Skypaw and shuffled his paws awkwardly. "Hi," he mumbled back to him in response. Yay, the first time out of the medicine cat den in a while and I get a nice little conversation, he thought sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:23 pm

*Leafwind watched the kits play.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:47 pm

Berry settled down to wait, curling her tail over her face.

Tigerkit only nodded and gave a smile. "Yesh! And I am Tiger... Tigerstrike!" He purred giving a handsome grin.

Fallenkit dipped his head. "Yes, amd I am Fallenwish." He meowed softly returning Tigerkit's smile.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:28 pm

Wolfkit growled playfully and smiled broadly. "We've all got our warrior names then! And now I command for a patrol to go investigate the... er..." he paused and looked around, until he spotted a den. "The elders den! Look inside, and make sure there aren't any foxes in there, that may harm our kits," he said and fluffed up his fur to look like a cat with authority. He completely forgot that he was supposed to play the role of a humble deputy, instead of a very fierce and commanding leader.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:52 pm

(Um, I made a cat, anyway to put it into ThunderClan? A paticular way? Her name is Bluepaw, she is an apprentice right now, or should be. She needs a mentor.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:39 pm

((Could someone give me a recap? c:))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:43 pm

(I just remembered, Gingerpaw is supposed to be Clawpaw's apprentice, so Skypaw would not be able to be medicine cat's apprentice.

carstella wrote:
(Um, I made a cat, anyway to put it into ThunderClan? A paticular way? Her name is Bluepaw, she is an apprentice right now, or should be. She needs a mentor.)
Sorry, but I don't understand your question. What exactly are you asking?
And don't ask me, Hawkbreath. I have no clue o.o)
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:47 pm

(Oops, I am trying to ask how to introduce Bluepaw to ThunderClan.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:04 pm

(You just walk right on up to a cat and strike up a conversation! :3 Just pretend you've been there the whole time!)

Tigerkit looked at Valientkit. "Well my leader what do you say? The elders den?" He asked humbly, giving a bow.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:10 pm

Thunderheart wrote:
(You just walk right on up to a cat and strike up a conversation! :3 Just pretend you've been there the whole time!)

Tigerkit looked at Valientkit. "Well my leader what do you say? The elders den?" He asked humbly, giving a bow.

*Valiant

And can you quote posts I need. xD I'm awful at this! T.T
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:32 pm

(Oh, ok.) *Bluepaw walks around the area, looking for something to entertain herself with.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:44 pm

carstella wrote:
(Oops, I am trying to ask how to introduce Bluepaw to ThunderClan.)
(You can just pretend Bluepaw's been in the clan the whole time. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:15 am

Falconswoop paced back into camp, arriving after the failure of yet another Gathering. He sighed softly and looked around, walking to the middle of camp. To his horror, his paws seemed to slip in something on the ground, and when he looked down he spotted puddles upon puddles of blood, and he shivered. Looking up, he spotted a dark, muscular body on the ground, and walked over. Chaos, he thought immediatly, and his whiskers twitched. "Are the kits and elders safe?" he asked the nearest cat, Crowtalon and his apprentice Skypaw.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:58 am

*Looks around for someone to talk to, then sees Falconswoop. In a cheerfull mood like always and not knowing what's going on, Bluepaw asks "Is everything OK, Falconswoop?"*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:22 pm

Falconswoop turned at Bluepaw and blinked softly, surprised the apprentice didn't know what had happened. "Certainly not. I'm wondering why we've got one of the most cruel cats of history dead in our camp, and why in StarClan is the entire clearing covered with a thin layer of blood?" he snapped, not in a mood for explaining things he didn't even know himself.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:20 pm

(Recap?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:55 pm

(I don't even know Bruce... -_-')
(And hey, does Falcon have an apprentice? 'Cause I'm about to make Fallenkit an apprentice, it's LONG over due c: )

Thunderheart trotted into camp, quickening her pace to a run when the rusty smell of drying blood hit her nose. "What is the meaning of this?" She growled before her eyes rested on Chaos's body. Panic welled up inside her. "Wolfkit? Tigerkit? Where are you??" She called and raced into the nursery. "Kits? Are you okay?" She called into the den, trying to block out the smell of blood to scent her children.
(Did they leave the den?)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:07 pm

((I dunno where they are at the moment, to be honest... They're just playing.))

Wolfkit perked his ears at his mother's call and obediently left the other kits, searching for the source of her voice. "Mama! You're back," he mewled happily and streaked over, rubbing himself against her foot. He looked up at her with wide, shining eyes, although his face was still dappled with blood and his wound had healed into a quite awful looking scar, running right between his eyes.

((And no, he doesn't have any apprentice in particular. If Flutey didn't want him to be Flamepaw's, that is...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Skypaw glanced back and forth between Crowtalon and anything else he could find. He hated awkward situations with a passion and was just about to try and make some excuse to leave when Falconswoop came over. The warrior asked about the kits and elders. Why wouldn't they be safe? He wondered, currently clueless about what was going on.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Crowtalon shrugged. "I don't know. I was sleeping in the medicine den." He looked behind him to see Spottedheart running up to them. "Some rogues attacked camp. Two of them want to join the clan now though." She pointed her head to Berry and Wolfslash who were still sitting at the entrance to the leader's den. "I'll take care of Chaos's body..." Walking over to Chaos's dead corps-- blood still caked on the side of her body --she began dragging the large tom out of camp.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:12 am

Bluepaw looked around, seeing all the blood, and the large, dead tom being dragged away."Oh my," she said, before turning around. Maybe I can play with the kits until I get a mentor, she thought, trying to find a way to escape the problem. She ran over to the playing kits, and asked, "Would you mind if I played with you guys?". She sat down, awaiting a reply.
(Anyone want to mentor this young apprentice? She can't wait to be a warrior.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:26 am

(How about Thunderheart the deputy? I'd love to mentor her Smile )

Thunderheart looked at her kit eyes wide and fur bristling. Wolfkit had a long slashed scar on his perfect face and she froze in horror. She bent down slowly as Tigerkit came rushing up and licked Wolfkit's wounded face ever so gently, the way only a queen could. She then noticed Tigerkit who was almost just as bad, with multiple wounds from a bigger cat. Chaos!!! She realized and forced herself not to bristle. Inside she roared with the fury of a million monsters but on the outside she just began quietly fussing over her kits, licking the blood from their fur and nuzzling them lovingly. She was very young for a queen and a deputy and the pressure of it all just kept on weighing down on her more and more.

She refocused on her kits and looked down at them, eyes glittering with regret. "I'm so sorry I left you in camp. I should have stayed with you. Will you ever forgive me?" She whispered wrapping her fluffy tail around them.

Tigerkit, who was now blood free looked up at Thunderheart with wide eyes. He was a little confused by her being so upset but he nodded vigerously. "Of couwse Momma!" He mewed and snuggled against her side, drinking in the comforting milky smell.

Fallenkit looked at Bluepaw with a small smile and dipped his head respectfully. "Ah you see I believe these two are done playing for now." He meowed quietly into Bluepaw's ear. "Care to get some fresh-kill with me instead?" He asked with an elegant frisk of his tail.

Berry stood as Spottedheart began to drag Chaos's body away. "Wait! Please! Let me go with you!" She alost begged. "I-I know you don't have a reason to trust me. And I know he lied to me! ...But still... Just, ket me come with you. Please?" She meowed, eyes shinning hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next