Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Whitestorm wrote:
*Wolfslash lay still for a few seconds, gathering his strength. Then managed to slip around and raked Spottedheart's belly with a large hiss.*

Spottedheart hissed in pain and as she lifted a paw exhaustion finally caught up to her and her paws felt as heavy as stone. She stretched out a paw to bat Wolfslash across the face but pain from the scratch on her belly surged throughout her and she collapsed as blood streamed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:29 pm

Berry looked up from being about to attack Scarlet and looked at Chaos as she trotted up to him. "She is your mate then?" She asked and looked down, her eyes were dull and confused.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:11 pm

*Wolfslash chuckled evilly and approached Spottedheart, standing in front of her beaten, and scratched up body.* "I honestly thought you could do better. I was hoping to toy with you a bit more, but sadly, all good things must come to an end." *He whispered and rose his paw up with his claws unsheathed, ready to bring it down to finish her off.* "Any last words?" *He asked. He didn't really care what the others had to say about it.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Snowpaw raced out, and hissed. "Don't kill her!!!" Mad screeched Snowpaw. She sprang. I'll knock Spottedheart out of the way since she can't get up. Snowpaw thought.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:58 pm

*Wolfslash turned and glanced at Snowpaw, and hissed. "Oh so you think an apprentice can stop me?" *He meowed. He was amused at the thought, that an apprentice could stop him. He chuckled slightly and brung his paw down*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Scarlett took the blow instead of the apprentice, running in front of the large claw. If she was going to be accepted into the clan, she'd have to take risks before she could eventually take over. That's just how it worked, though. She felt knife-sharp claws dig deep into her skin, and she yowled in pain. She hesitated a few moments before leaping high up into the air and preparing to land on her foe's back. That way she could make him stumble with her weight and finish him off.

(She won't kill him. o.o)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:23 am

Chaos looked at Berry's confused eyes and shook his head. "No. You can say we had a relationship, but it ended many moons ago," he muttered as he lashed out after his enemies, wanting the fight to be over already and that they wouldn't have to fight any longer. I don't want too much blood to be spilled. he thought furiously and sighed, looking at the fighting cats.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:59 am

*Wolfslash felt the pressure of Scarlet's body, and just fell. He closed his eyes as if to trick the others, that they had finally killed him.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:37 am

Scarlet didn't believe it at all. She knew better, knowing cats didn't just die without scratches or cuts. So she seized her chance and grinded her teeth into his scruff and began shovel her claws into the sides of his unguarded back. She could feel her claws making wounds.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:43 am

*Wolfslash yowled in agony as Scarlet dug her claws and teeth into his back. He attemped to break free from the she-cat's grasp, lashing his claws blindly, he manged to roll around, and tried to shove her off*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Berry let out a relieved, yet quiet sigh and jumped back into the battle. She tore Scarlet off of Wolfslash and bit deeply into the she-cats shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:22 pm

*Wolfslash hissed at Scarlet, then rose to his paws. Blood dripping down his soft fur pelt. He growled and stood still for a moment*

*Meanwhile, Bloodstreak stood still ,watching the whole fight go down.* Foolish cats. It's not worth it to fight over a small patch of grass! It's just not reasonable. Why don't you just finish them off now? *He thought to himself.* "Hey Wolfslash! Just finish them off and stop toying with them! I'm tired of it! I want to see some killing, now get to it! Or do I have to step in there myself?"* He shouted at Wolfslash. He was to "Coach" him from now on. He felt it would be good to teach someone once again. Just as he did to Sandpaw, then left.* Sandpaw.... I'm so sorry...... *He thought bitterly, and was about to let a tear slip,*No! I don't need her..... I'm not that cat anymore..... Not that filthy, loyal, and weak RiverClan cat. I'm much more.... Then wiped it away with his paw.*

*Wolfslash nodded and went back over to Spottedheart, and whispered in her ear.* "Fine then..... I'll stop. If you promise me a nice home in ThunderClan, then I'll help you defeat the rogues. I promise." *He whispered, but it was barely audible, because he didn't want the others to hear him*

(Mwahahahahaha. I think we have a traitor on our hands! xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Snowpaw stopped. "What?! Your saying I can't defeat you? Well I'll try!" Snowpaw snapped. She sprang at Wolfslash.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:16 pm

*Wolfslash hissed and jumped at Snowpaw, and took her attack head on, along with lashing his claws at her.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:45 pm

(I duh wanna post --_-- But I will.... for White's sake XD)

Spottedheart listened to Wolfslash's word before watching him counter Snowpaw's attack and she quickly got up. Harvesting all her strength and energy she ignored the small but somewhat deep gash on her stomach and leaped at Snowpaw, pushing her out of the way and landing under Wolfslash. With sheathed claws she swung one of her paws around and pushed Wolfslash to the side. Before he could move she tackled him, pinning him down on his back and began to whisper into his ear, barely audible. "Listen, I'll help you get away from the rogues but I can't promise you'll be accepted into our clan," she meowed as she placed a paw on his chest and unsheathed her claws slightly, keeping an angry expression so it looked convincing that she was threatening him or something. "Look, when I remove my paw I need you to push me off you and stand on your back legs. When I stand on my back legs, start backing up into that den over there," she finished, looking up at the nursery. "Now look shocked," she hissed before removing her claws and unsheathing them fully, placing the paw above his shoulder on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:06 pm

*Wolfslash nodded and put a shocked expression to his face, and whispered back "Thanks. I appreciate it." And shoved her off, standing on his back legs just as she told him to.*

(He might have done it a bit early but He doesn't care xD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:17 pm

Spottedheart flew back slightly and landing on her paws. She reared up onto her back legs and moved towards the tom, using her tail to balance, trying to back him into the nursery. She hoped a kit or queen wouldn't attack Wolfslash.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:26 pm

*Wolfslash pinned his ears back and hissed, while backing up into the nursery. He wondered why the nursery was apparently the best place for him currently, but he went along with it.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:38 pm

Spottedheart hissed back and fell down onto her paws before running into the nursery after him. "Now hide in the shadows near the entrance," she meowed quietly. "No one will see you if they just pop there head in." With that she slashed his shoulder, put some blood on her claws and muzzle. After waiting a moment she ran out of the den and raced for Chaos, leaping and tackling him.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:56 pm

*Wolfslash did as Spottedheart asked and hid. he was tired of hiding, and quite annoyed at Spottedheart telling him to hide. He wasn't scared to fight at all. He actually enjoyed it.*

*Bloodstreak noticed Spottedheart jump at Chaos, and so with that, he jumped in front of Chaos and lashed his unsheathed claws out to connect with Spottedheart's throat*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Snowpaw got up and shook her self. She was bleeding. She saw the cats disappearing in the nursery, and decided to peek in.
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:38 pm

*Leafwind climbed a tree.*
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:36 pm

(Go ahead. My mind is blank DX)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:09 pm

(can I get a recap?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:06 pm

(Sorry I don't even know whats going on anymore -_-)

Fallenkit had taken Tigerkit and Wolfkit and put them in their nest. He saw Wolfslash back into the nursery and hissed viciously. "You only have mere moments before I shred your pelt!" He snarled, unsheathing his claws.

(Look at him as though he was an apprentice, he's about 8 moons ^u^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next