Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:31 pm

Spottedheart yelped and ducked away from Wolfslash's claws, then backed up away from him and Berry.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:35 pm

*Wolfslash smiled at her yelps. Then took a dive at her legs, trying to knock her off her feet.* "Come on! You can do better!" *He shouted*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:40 pm

Scarlet saw Spottedheart and raced after her. She leaped into the air with her large claws outstretched and aimed for Wolfslash's face. "Back off, foxdung!" She hissed. This was all a part of her evil scheme though. This was only a way to help gain the trust of the clan she was in. She stood in a defensive stance in front of Spottedheart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:45 pm

Berry swatted at the smaller she-cat (Scarlett) then lept on her, clawing her exposed belly with her hind claws.

Last edited by Thunderheart on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:45 pm

*Wolfslash was barely able to duck the incoming claws and hissed* "Hmph. Like as if you could kill me?" *He challenged, and jumped over Scarlet and aimed for Spottedheart's chest*

*Meanwhile, Bloodstreak noticed another cat come into the fight, so he decided to attack. He charged at Scarlet, claws unsheathed, and aimed for her throat*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Spottedheart backed up slightly again before leaping onto Wolfslash's back.

(Blah post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Snowpaw passed by and saw Wolfslash. "Oh, wow." She whispered to herself, careful not to be seen.

Snowpaw got closer as the battle went on.

(I don't know what else to post...)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:01 pm

(SnowKit, please do not double, triple or quadruple post.
I'm going to delete those extra posts)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:29 pm

oh noes, I am missing what's going on. So recap? XD}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:41 pm

(Creekstar and the gathering patrol are at the gathering and Chaos is attacking camp with some new rogues)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:01 pm

(O.K. Spottedheart. Oh and did you know I'm Raindrop's cousin??? Smile )
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:13 pm

(Yes. Yes I did know that X3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:44 pm

(I'm new and still learning about it.)
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Gingerpaw flicked his ears in confusion.

(I dunno whet to write)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:14 am

((O3o I'm late... I find it funny that the she-cats are fighting over Chaos.))

Chaos raised an eyebrow at Spottedheart, not surprised that she didn't do anything to fight him any longer. He sat down and lazily watched the two she-cats fight, and then viewed as more cats piled in. "Woah, a real cat-fight," he muttered, googling the she-cat with a rather annnoyed look *--3--'* "Exciting battle this is going to be, hm?" he talked to himself, unsheating his claws and looking for an enemy.

Wolfkit looked at his brother, a scrape appearing where he'd landed which was slightly bloody. "We fight, of course!" he exclaimed boldly and strode right at Chaos, before closing his small, thorn-sharp teeth around the large brute's tail, grabbing hold as the large tom began yowling with pain and attempted to shake the kit off.

((Hrm, you can kill him whenever you want xP I don't care.))
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:49 am

*Wolfslash lay still for a few seconds, gathering his strength. Then managed to slip around and raked Spottedheart's belly with a large hiss.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:54 am

(Silver who can we kill?)

Tigerkit gave a battle cry andjumped on Chaos's back, scrambling up to his head and biting the toms ear and pulling back.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:57 am

((Err, I'm planning to kill Chaos, although me and Spotteh sort of decided Spottedheart would take him down o3o It'd be a shame to have him die under inexperienced kits xP Don't know about the others.))

Chaos hissed with annoyance and with a flick of his tail he flung Wolfkit into the nursery wall, and the little tom fell unconscious onto the ground. Next, the large brute twirled onto his back , and squeezed his head into the ground, crushing the little kit in a feeble attempt to make him let go of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:01 am

(I'm sorry but that would be hilarious, a shame, but hilarious XD)

Tigerkit gave a squeak but managed to tear the toms ear before he too fell unconscious beneath the big tom.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:14 am

Chaos hissed with anger at having his ear torn and ripped, blood trickling down the left side of his face. He growled angrily and lashed at the unconscious body, leaving a wound at the kit's shoulder before he hauled the kit over to it's brother. Meanwhile, Wolfkit had managed to wake up and had charged right at the big tom once again. "You don't hurt my brother!" he squeaked loudly, and Chaos, loosing his patience, swiped at the kits, leaving three large clawmarks right over the small kit's face. "Get out of my way!" he growled and chucked the kit aside, before flying at Gingerpaw who'd so far stayed out of the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:59 am

Tigerkit gave a feeble mewl when he was slash at and his shoulder throbbed as blood poured out. He opened his eyes as his brother was clawed in the face. He jumped to his paws and stumbled over to his brother. "W-Wolfkit?! Awe you okay?" He mewed and licked the scratch on his face. His own wounds were making him dizzy but he ignores it as he looked at his brother. Blood was plastering fur to his side and breathing was becoming difficult.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:24 am

Wolfkit gave a tiny groan, clearly soaring between being conscious and not. Blood soaked his tiny face, and his coat was no longer a paleish brown tabby, but seemed to be bloodstained, his fur glistening with his own blood. The little tom could hardly do anything, and finally gave into darkness, fainting.

((Where's overprotective Thunderheart when we need her..?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:20 am

(Right?? A almost want to have her burst into camp snarling to bad she's at the gathering Xc)

Tigerkit saw that his brother had passed out and squeezed his eyes shut. Fink Tigerkit, fink! What did Leafpool use in the stowies to stop bleeding? His eyes flew open and he raced behind the nursery walls. He was back a moment later, cobwebs wrapped around his tail. He plucked them off and began carefully pressing them against his and Wolfkit's scratches. Pwease wet dis work! He though urgently as his own wounds just stopped bleading. He fell unconscious, exhaustion being to much for the little newborn. (Aww :c )
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:51 am

((Naw, Tigerkit is so sweet <3 But I can't make up a reply for him, unfortunatly D: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:55 pm

(Lol yup, we'll have to wait for the others to get on :3 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next