Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:32 am

((Dunno, really...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Tigerkit and Fallenkit charged after Wolfkit. Tigerkit was bounding along after his brother excitedly while Fallenkit easily padded along swiftly next to the two.

Thunderheart looked over Scarlett. "What brings you to ThunderClan? How did you come to be on our territory?" She asked with sharp eyes, though her voice was more gentle and sympathetic. She kept on gaurd, not liking the certain dark intellegence in the cats eyes, yet refusing to judge her do to what little information they had on the cat. She also heard Gentlenose's, or rather, Gentlepaw's leave and she sighed. She knew it was only a matter of time and wished that Braveheart hadn't disappeared, it hurt to loose such a noble, strong cat. She remebered the day he had been born and held back a small smile, remebering the small kit he had once been, and she would never forget Runningkit. She had some much will to live and her heart began to ache as she remebered the struggling kit. She pushed all her thoughts away as she tried to focus on the task at hand but then her two kits popped into her mind. She could hear their loud mewling and hoped they would stay out of trouble when Fallenkit watched them. How can I be a deputy with two small kits? She straightened and finally got her thoughts in place as she looked at Falconswoop. She shook her head like she was trying to dislodge a tick and looked at Scarlett, widening her eyes as to tell her to answer the question.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:41 pm

Ashscar wrote:
(Id help but I know nothing. Recap also?)

( {Scourge} hasn't been on at all lately, so I'd guess yes, though she could pop on any day.)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:41 pm

Spottedheart wrote:
Thunderheart wrote:
Sootwing shook her head, not believing him. "Are you sure? What if I told you that I came here to join you in ThunderClan?" She tried to catch his guilty gaze. "Would you be exstatic or worried?" She meowed barely in a whisper.

Crowtalon glanced at Mushroomtail, then at Sootwing, looking at his paws again. "I don't know...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:54 pm

(Oh sorry I forgot! XD)

Sootwing nodded. "Exactly." She choked out, struggling to keep quiet. "That's what I thought." She whispered, softening her voice again. "I-" She stopped and shook her head as tears fell. No one was even paying attention to her anymore and she turned to leave the camp.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Crowtalon stared after Sootwing, looking miserable as she ran out of camp. I'm sorry, Sootwing, he thought, though that wouldn't change anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:22 pm

Sootwing left camp but she didn't leave the territory she climbed a tree right outside of camp and curled up, sobbing softly.
(Awwww! Poor baby! DX)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:42 pm

(*Wants to send Crowtalon after Sootwing though doesn't know what he'd say to her*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:50 am

( Do it anyway! >:C *Sootwing looks up with wide eyes* )
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:09 am

Wolfkit grinned broadly, happy to be outside of the small, tight nursery at last. His small tail bobbed proudly through the air, held highly in pride and determination. Heading over to the warriors den, he sniffed curiously. "Bet you don't dare to enter it, Tigerkit." he challenged, a mischievous smile appearing on his face. He enjoyed making trouble, and this seemed to be a perfect opportunity. That is, if he managed to persuade his brother to enter the den. "Fallenkit? Does the elders tell tales, if we ask them to?" he asked, wanting to know if the elders would tell him tales of the great cats of the past.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:52 am

Gingerpaw saw the kits playing together. 'Aww' he thought. He padded over to them and said, "Hello. I'm Gingerpaw." He smiled. Gingerpaw was not really that bigger then them.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:04 am

Wolfkit heard a voice and froze, before turning his head to look at a cat that was even bigger than Fallenkit. Geeze, the entire clan is made out of giants! He decided, and sniffed the air to detect the new cat's scent immediatly. "Gingerpaw, eh? Why doesn't your name end with 'kit, as ours do?" he challenged, his ears flicking casually as he stared at the larger cat. "You're weird." he decided, not thinking before the words had slipped out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:51 am

(Gah! Missing stuff. Can I please have a recap?)
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:05 pm

*Leafwind walked up to Gingerpaw and the kits."He's an apprentice,not akit.That's why"she said.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:23 am

Wolfkit sniffed importantly and looked up at the even larger cat. "Woah, you're even weirder... how come you guys are so tall, and we're so small?" he asked, a hint of desperation in his voice. However, when he managed to catch the word 'apprentice' properly, his ears pricked and he stared at Gingerpaw and Leafwind. "What's an apprentice? And how do you become one?" he asked, his ears twitching and his tail bobbing back and forth, his eyes huge with curiousity at this new word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:34 am

Thunderspark twirled his tail, bored. Standing up, he shook his pelt, padding over to the nursery, seeing if he could find something of interest to do. Overhearing Wolfkit, Thunderpatch laughed gently. "Apprentices are those who are training to become warriors, or as a Medicine Cat, like Gingerpaw. They're assigned mentors, learn to fight, hunt, or learn about herbs. It's a ... very interesting time. You'll become one when you're six moons old." He smiled. "I can tell you tales about many great apprentices!"

Clawpaw scratched her ears, cleaning herself. Deciding she couldn't get any rest with the flies circling around her ears, she decided to take a look at the catmint plants.

Last edited by Clawwish on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:01 pm

((Thunderspark, maybe? c: ))

Wolfkit looked up at the old cat, and almost wrinkled his nose slightly at the way he looked. He kept his face straight though, as he knew by instinct his mother wouldn't be happy if she got to know that he'd shown disrespect to a cat, and he had a feeling this cat should be shown a lot of respect, for some reason.

"Oh, that sounds awesome! Too bad I'm only a moon old... Barely..." he muttered, shuffling his paws at the fact that his apprenticeship was so far away. He put on a smile quite quickly though. "I'll be the bravest and most handsome tom the clans have ever seen!" he said loudly, flexing his body and making his fur shine slightly in the fur. He chuckled and glanced at his brother, before turning back to the elder. "Please! I'd love to hear some stories!" he said and settled down, his whiskers twitching happily as he awaited a tale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:35 pm

(edited xD Too sleepy ~_~)

Thunderspark smiled. "I'm sure you will!" Sitting down, he thought hard for a story.

(Short post ._. Need to sleep >_< )
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Wolfkit nodded vigerously and smiled widely, giggling silently and perking his small ears towards the elder. "What about stories from back when Firestar arrived in ThunderClan? He's a legendary warrior, isn't he? I want to be just like him." he said fondly, and smiled slightly. "Or Lionblaze, the amazing fighter! He was invincible, wasn't he? Or Leafpool, the cat who gave birth to two of the prophecy cats!" he said eagerly, bouncing on the spot.

((Just pretend he's heard parts of those stories already xP))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:30 pm

"Leafpool?" Tigerkit's ears pricked when he heard the she-cats name. He loved the stories of the brave medicine cat/ warrior. "Lets listen to dat!" He decided with a polite nod. "Please." He added quickly, remebering his manners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:33 am

Silvertoe walked into an area that smelled of cats and looked of lots of cats, ( Shocked cats are staring and uh...) Shocked

Last edited by Scarnose on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:47 am

((Scarnose, we'd prefer if you wrote the name of your character in your post, so we can easilier make out which cat who's interacting c: Sorry for mini-modding... >.> Can't get out of the habit.))
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Silverfeather wrote:
Wolfkit heard a voice and froze, before turning his head to look at a cat that was even bigger than Fallenkit. Geeze, the entire clan is made out of giants! He decided, and sniffed the air to detect the new cat's scent immediatly. "Gingerpaw, eh? Why doesn't your name end with 'kit, as ours do?" he challenged, his ears flicking casually as he stared at the larger cat. "You're weird." he decided, not thinking before the words had slipped out of his mouth.

(lol wow just saw this)

Gingerpaw answered the kit. "I am an apprentice. You will be one soon too. Its very hard, you know, training and stuff." He curled his tail around his paws.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Scarnose wrote:
I walkedinto an area that smelled of cats and looked of lots of cats, ( Shocked cats who are staring and uh...) Shocked

(Yes, Scarnose, please include in your RP who you're playing as. It helps us, and helps you in the RPing(RPers will send their characters over if they know who you're character is))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:18 pm

Autumnwind began to walke the Thunderclan side of the river. 'I hope the fire donst go to riverclan when i gone.' She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next