Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:15 pm

Falconswoop sighed heavily, his chest heaving lightly with boredom. Flicking his ear, he decided he'd need some time in the forest to decide what he should do for the rest of his life. Ruin Thunderheart's life as well? It didn't seem fair, somehow. Sighing he padded out into the forest, and a moment later he heard the voice of a she-cat from nearby. "Hold on!" he yowled and trotted towards the voice, his paws working quickly to get to the spot quickly. "Are you hurt?" he said, his tongue flopping in his mouth, almost unable to to pronounce the words correctly.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:19 pm

Scarlett let out a large sob and shook her head vigourously. "Y-Yes... Th-There was a rogue and... and he.. He attacked me! I don't know why! He ran off though... I would have liked to warn you but I couldn't... I can hardly move!" She sobbed. "But he ran off, probably never to be seen. He was smart and covered up his scent... He was a dark color... Like a dark brown. With viscous eyes!"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Falconswoop listened to the rogue, feeling sorry for her. "I-I'm sorry... We haven't seen him in camp yet though. But if you believe he's heading to our camp..." he said and frowned. By her description, he desperatly tried to recognize whoever it might have been, but dark brown tabbies weren't rare these days. "Come on, I'll get you to camp. Our medicine cat will check your wounds." he said kindly and hauled the she-cat onto his back, before he carefully headed back through the undergrowth of ThunderClan forest.

Once inside camp, he headed straight for the medicine den and put the she-cat down in there. "Is there anything at all you'd need?" he asked gently, his eyes filled with concern.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:47 pm

"No, I don't think he headed for your camp..."...

Once she was on his back, she smirked deviously, but he couldn't see. The ride to the camp was kind of bumpy, but she didn't mind. She just didn't expect to get into the camp so... easily. Too easy... She thought. Maybe he bought it after all? Retard. No cat just fights a random cat and leaves. Pfft. That shows how mousebrained these cats are. THey might as well bow down to me all ready. It might be less painful for them.

When she was put down, she let out a groan. She nodded her head to Falconswoop. "Y-Yes... I-I didn't catch your name. I want to remember you for helping me. I'm Scarlett, named after my pelt, which you can't really see right now. Thanks for the help." She let out a soft, but fake, smile to show her 'sincerity.' Mousebrain. That's your name.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:54 pm

Falconswoop shrugged slightly, having a feeling that the words she spoke didn't match with her eyes. She gives me creeps... But that doesn't matter, does it? She's just upset. She deserves to have some attention. Especially if she managed to tell them more about the rogue who had looked so fierce.

Straightening up at her question he smiled slightly. "I'm Falconswoop." he said simply, although showed a hint of pride at mentioning his name. Unknowing of her dark thoughts, both of him and of the clan, he curled his tail around his paws. "Listen, I'll go fetch you some prey, alright? Then I'll have to tell our leader and..." he paused, although decided to continue. "Deputy about your arrival. They'll want to question you." he said and sighed softly. Heading back out from the medicine den he fetched a plump mouse, then returned and placed it at her paws. "Eat. It'll make you feel better." he said and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Scarlett smiled. "Thank you very much... Falconswoop." She began to softly nibble on the mouse. The taste of the blood made her thirstier for power, but she knew she couldn't let out her secret. She'd come so far in a just a few minutes. She couldn't believe it. I think I'll make myself look pathetic. And continue with the rogue story... I'll murder a cat and have the rogue blamed for my killing. It'll be great! I'll make them think of myself as a loyal warrior. I'll even make it seem like I'm falling for that mouse-brained idiot! They're too stupid to realize anyways. They disgust me. The entire time, she continued eating her mouse.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:22 pm

Falconswoop, his heart lighter than earlier, gave her a soft smile before he turned and walked out of the den. Heading over to the nursery, he poked his head inside and looked at Thunderheart, his eyes returning to a cold, rejecting look. "I found a rogue outside. Attacked by a vicious male. Thought I'd bring her in." he said shortly and flicked his tail, aware that she probably wouldn't be able to do a lot anyway. Heading off to the leader's den he poked his head inside and looked at Creekstar.

"There's a rogue in camp, Creekstar. She was wounded. She's in the medicine cat den, I think you should come over and talk with her too. I think she might have some valuable information." he told his leader, then turned and headed back to the medicine den.

Poking his head back in he put on a warm smile to the she-cat. "Just had to notify our leaders about you being here. I'd think Creekstar should appear sooner or later." he said politely and laid down in his own nest, grooming the paw which had been wounded a moon or two when falling off a branch.

((Dunno if either Creekstar or Thunderheart will appear though o3o))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:04 pm

Fallenkit nodded yes I know how to hunt." He meowed with a hint of pride, though his pelt itched to run away, there were too many cats around. Falconswoop popped his head into the den and Fallenkit jumped in surprise. He turned to look at Thunderheart and padded up to her. "I'll teach them some things while you see what's happened." He suggested and Thunderheart nodded and left the den in search of Falconswoop.

Fallenkit looked back at the other kits and gave a shy smile. "You want to learn to hunt yes?" He meowed crisply. "Well here is your hunters crouch." He meowed and crouched down carefully. His belly brushed the ground slightly and he kept his tail still as it wrapped close to his body. He kept his weight balanced evenly on both sides at cast his eyes toward the kits before getting up. "You see? Now you try." He ordered and gestured with his tail.

Tigerkit instantly fell into a crouch, narrowing his eyes with focus and determination. His hunters crouch was close to perfect but he was to tense and his tail flicked back and forth excitedly. Fallenkit came up to him and pushed his flank down a bnit and put his paw over his tail. Tigerkit gave a deep exhale and relaxed his muscles,stilling himself. Fallenkit gave him an impressed nod and turned to Wolfkit. "You both seem to learn fast. Remember to evenly distribute your weight to both sides of your body." He instructed.
Tigerkit gave his brother a confident smile, sincerely happy.

Thunderheart left her kit reluctanly and got up wearily, staggering slightly. She followed after Falconswoop and sat unsteadily infront of Scarlett. She narrowed her eyes, she caught a hint of intellegence behind the fright in the she-cats eyes. "What happened?" She asked the rogue. "What is your business here?" She meowed gently, though her voice was gaurded. Even though she was exausted she kept her gaze steadily on the rogue and she sat upright, tail flicking curiously.

Sootwing looked at Crowtalon with slightly teary eyes. "ShadowClan is doing fine. So am I." She added, her voice full of hurt. Then something dawned on her. "That she-cat. You love her. She's the same cat you inroduced me to after the battle." She meowed hollowly. "I-I thought... I thopught you loved me Crowtalon. Because... well I love you." She admitted and looked down, tears falling to the ground. "I love you more than ShadowClan itself." She whispered and shook away tears from her face.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Crowtalon looked at Sootwing with hurt eyes, his head hanging slightly in defeat as he spoke to the pretty she-cat quietly. "I don't," he whispered to her. "She-she's just a friend." He bowed his head off to the side, not wanting to look Sootwing in the eyes. He didn't want to look at her when she was sat. I'm so confused.

(*is out of the loop XD*)
(Must draw!!!!!!!! O:)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:54 am

Wolfkit purred happily and glanced at his brother, angered that his brother had been praised for doing a good job. Flicking his tail irritably he made an attempt on a crouch himself, although he couldn't seem to bend low enough. He had a good posture, his tail quite still and his head low to the ground. However, he couldn't seem to balance it properly, making the pose look rather weak. Snarling he decided that hunting wasn't what he wanted to be the best within. If he could fight, he could hunt as well.

Looking at Fallenkit he sniffed importantly and tried to drag attention to himself. "I'd rather learn some fighting moves. After all, if you know how to fight, you'll know how to catch prey too, right?" he said, his ears pricked with great interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:25 am

Fallenkit's ears twitched uncomfortably. "I suppose." He fell into a defensive stance. "All right I'll show you some move. But keep you claws sheathed!" He warned with a slight growl in his mew. "All right here is the quite easy front swipe. You can also use the move to sweep you opponents legs out from underneath them but I advise using your back legs, espcially if your opponent is bigger." He quickly, and neatly, swept his paw out. Looking as though he were swiping to catch a fish like in RiverClan territory. He may have large for his age but he was incredibly fast.

"Noiw you may try. Crouch closely to the ground and swipe outward. I promiss you'll be leading patrols in no time." He meowed with a bit of a purr. He saw Tigerkit begin to crouch down and swept out his tail to stop thew younger tom. "Lets have Wolfkit try first alright?" He meowed gently. Tigerkit bowed his head with a pout.

Sootwing shook her head, not believing him. "Are you sure? What if I told you that I came here to join you in ThunderClan?" She tried to catch his guilty gaze. "Would you be exstatic or worried?" She meowed barely in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:31 pm

Wolfkit listened curiously, tilting his head slightly and listening to what Fallenkit said. Nodding he dropped into a crouch, and surprisingly he seemed to get the hang of it quite quickly. Born with the instinct of a ThunderClan cat, he wrapped his tail around his hind leg to protect it from harm. Unlike his hunting crouch, he looked more balanced. This seemingly because his tail wasn't there to flop about. Smiling he swept his paw towards Fallenkit, although made sure to keep his claws sheated.

Finally, when his sweep started to become neat, quick and sharp, he took a snag at Fallenkit's front paw and pulled it back, squealing with joy at managing to use the move. However, due to Fallenkit's size compared to his own, he couldn't really snag both of the tom's feet away from him. Yet, he felt like he'd just accomplished everything in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:39 pm

Fallenkit gave a wide smile. "Very good." He purred then turned to Tigerkit, he seemed to have the jist of it also. "Very good why don't you go and explore the camp with me. I can show you around. I'm sure Thunderheart wouldn't mind." He meowed though he knew that new queens could be very protective of their kits.

Tigerkit nodded eagerly. "Pweeze!" He meowed excitedly and hopped over to his brother. "I bet ee could take on any wawior wif our hunting skilz!" He growqled playfully, lashing his tail.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:46 pm

Wolfkit purred and nodded. "Yes! I'd love to!" he said and bounced on the spot, his little paws tiptoeing on the ground and his whiskers twitching vigerously with excitement. His small, short tail waggled as well, much like a dog would do. He then looked at Tigerkit and chuckled. "I'll get 'em first!" he challenged and dashed out of the den, not bothering to think about Fallenkit following.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Creekstar made his appearance! {XD} He pads over to where he heard the she-cat{Scarlett} was. His eyes glazed with...... calmness, as he made his way over to the [?] injured cat.

{lol quick efficient ways!!}
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Scarlett glanced up at the cat. "Oh... Hello..." She acted nervous, though she was actually plotting how to kill him. Later, of course. (Lazy post is lazy.)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:20 pm

{DX SUCH AN EVIL CAT! XD I like this girl~}

Creekstar sat down and stares at the she-cat with a low meow,"Who are you?" he asks her. {true to mine is True lol}

Mushroomtail looks at Sootwing with calm eyes as she sits down and yawns.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:00 am

Gentlenose frowned, uncertain of how things was developing. Afraid, because of the disappearance of Braveheart. Fearful that the clan would turn at her at any point, now that Braveheart wasn't around to protect her. Sniffing the air she desperatly tried to catch his scent, although she couldn't seem to find it.

Her eyes widening slightly, she felt stared at by the other cats. Whimpering slightly she got to her paws and headed over to the medicine den, where she'd just heard Creekstar's voice.

"Creekstar? I wish to thank you for your support and help. Now that I'm fully recovered, I wish to return to WindClan." She said calmly, disgusting herself for breaking into a conversation like this. "You can call me Gentlepaw. I don't deserve my warrior name yet." she muttered, then turned around and padded out of the camp, her tail drooping and her ears folded against the back of her head, still confused and afraid about her choice to leave ThunderClan. Braveheart, please forgive me... Wherever you are at. I can't stay in ThunderClan without you at my side. She thought, mouthing the words as she headed towards WindClan territory, where she truly belonged.

((It was the original plan to have her return to WindClan at some point, so I'll continue following that plan. Despite the changes that has to be done to the plot.))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Thunderheart wrote:
Sootwing shook her head, not believing him. "Are you sure? What if I told you that I came here to join you in ThunderClan?" She tried to catch his guilty gaze. "Would you be exstatic or worried?" She meowed barely in a whisper.

Crowtalon glanced at Mushroomtail, then at Sootwing, looking at his paws again. "I don't know...."

(WB >_<)

Spottedheart was eating a vole when she noticed how big her belly was starting to get. She silently gasped before getting to her paws. Not already! She ran out of camp as fast as she could, running so far she ran over the border of ThunderClan and unknown territory. She slowed down, knowing she was reaching the tunnels, though, and lowered into a stalking position. As quick as she could, without making a sound, she crept around the entrance of the tunnels, going in the direction of the tunnels.

(The beginning of that paragraph thinky was just a complete fail X3)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Confused Mushroom is Confused}}

Mushroomtail sat there as she yawns in exhaustion. ( I really just wanted to put," She was sitting there being a huge derp~" XD Lame post is Lame~}

Creekstar turns to Gentle'nose' as she walks away with a confused look as he sat there completely dumfounded by what she just said and looks back at the she cat he was first talking with. He shrugs it off hoping some cat else could help that situation, since he could not understand.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Gingerpaw flicked his tail. 'I'm so boreddddd......' he thought. He was bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:56 pm

(Recap?)
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:24 pm

(Id help but I know nothing. Recap also?)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:12 am

((Well, Scarlett arrived at camp, after Falconswoop brought her there. She's supposed to be "hurt". Sootwing appeared on ThunderClan territory as well, although I dunno where that went. Gentlenose left camp, seeing that she's got nothing left in ThunderClan (Braveheart's deactivated, sort of.) and so on. I think that's basically all ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:13 pm

(was the med cat situation sorted out yet?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next