Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:33 pm

"It won't," Dewpaw grumbled to Autumnwind bitterly. "It's half way across the lake. I don't think it'll get that far." She started lashing her tail, even more annoyed then they were when that were in WindClan.

(Can we just go to the Moonpool thread now? :3)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:53 pm

{Soooo.......... What's happening? xD Recap plz~}
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:42 am

((Nothing much, just a couple of kits examining the camp. And Creekstar still have to talk with Scarlett, which happened about three pages ago.))
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:51 pm

(Ohhh okay then I guess I was waiting for Magz to reply to Thunder since she asked Scarlett questions.....}

Creekstar looks at Scarlett wanting to know also what Thunderheart just asked. His eyes full with curiosity as he did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:58 pm

(ok)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:26 am

Sootwing gave a last sigh and left ThunderClan territory returning back to her clan with a broken heart and eytes full of tears.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:43 pm

pffft I guess he can call for the gathering now. Right? :D}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:53 pm

(Yup! :3)

Thunderheart waited to see who would be going to the gathering besides her when she noticed Tigerkit, Wolfkit and Fallenkit still outside the nursery. Fallenkit really needs his apprentice ceremony. She remarked to herself, giving herself a reminder to tell Creekstar about it. She padded up to the kits and looked down at her two. "Will you both be alright while I go to the gathering?" She asked them, clearly worried about them like any new queen would be about her first litter.

"Don't worry I'll be watching them and I'll get another apprentice to help." He assured her. Probably Dovepaw.

Tigerkit looked up at his mother. "I wanna go to da gatherin too!" He mewed with excitement. "You may go when you are apprenticed." She purred to him and he made a pouty face. "Okaayyy." He meowed with a sigh.

Thunderheart looked down at her two kits with so much love she thought she would melt. "Be good and do what your told. I'll be back tonight to tell you a story before you go to sleep." She promised, giving them each a lick on the head. Tigerkit brightened up and gave an excited smile to Wolfkit and Thunderheart purred happily. To bad Falconswoop doesn't want to be a part of this... She thought, but refused to let it dampen her mood.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Gingerpaw sat down near the nursery and sighed. 'I guess I'm not needed here... Maybe I should just leave...' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:09 pm

*Silvershade padded slowly out of the warriors den, obviously tired. She walked over to the fresh-kill pile, and grabbed a vole, then sat down to eat it.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:44 am

(The leader of this clan needs to get this clan assembled and off to the gathering!)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:20 am

Wolfkit stared up at his mother with round eyes, gaping at her. "Mama, what's a Gatherin'?" he asked, unable to pronounce the name of the thingie his mother was going to. He tipped his head slightly to the side, and gave a curious look. The sound of a story made the look vanish completely though and he returned Tigerkit's happy smile with a twinkle in his eyes. "Alright mama. We'll behave." The little kit sounded awkwardly formal for someone at his age, and his eyes shone with a look of determination and pride.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:45 am

Creektail let out a low meow in accordance for the cats to leave now to the gathering as he starts waiting for them as he walks and leads whoever was coming to the gathering. {Simple enough XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:55 am

(But Who is actually going?)

Thunderheart gave one last look of love to her to its and he flicked her tail in farewell. She padded over to Creekstar. "Who have you decided to take to the gathering?" Sheasked as he gave a respectful dip of her head.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:23 am

((Thunder, would you mind shortening your siggie? It stretches my page x.x))

Falconswoop limped out of the medicine den, his foot seemingly not completely healed and his eyes bearing a look of interest. As soon as they came in touch with Thunderheart's pelt they grew into a cold silence though and he frowned slightly, settling down and moving his gaze over to the two kits by the clearing, smiling at one another. His eyes betrayed a look of understanding, as well as a cold hatred. The hatred, however, was mostly directed towards himself. What am I doing? She's in need of a father for the kits, and even though I can never see them as my own... It won't be any harm trying to bond with them, right?

The large dark brown tom ressembled Tigerstar quite a lot, with his amber eyes and his dark tabby coat. As he walked over to the kits though, he had a smile of friendliness on his face. "Hello there," he said kindly, and Wolfkit turned at him, sniffing the air to catch the new scent of the cat. "Who're you?" he asked in a very demanding kind of voice, his eyes narrowed as he studied the cat in front of him. "I'm Falconswoop. A warrior of this clan," he explained and glanced at Thunderheart, wondering if she'd tell him off for talking with her kits. Wolfkit looked mildly interested. "I'm Wolfkit. And you're pretty large," he commented, and Falconswoop purred with amusement.

((Thought I wouldn't make him seem as a complete foxheart o3o))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:35 am

( :D yay!)

Thunderheart saw out of the corner of her eyes what Falconswoop was doing an held back tears of happiness, instead she let out a delighted soft purr.

Tigerkit smiled widely, his eyes full of curousity. "A warrior? Cool!" He meowed with excitement, then, remembering his manners he dipped his head. "I am Tigerkit." He meowed and looked over the warrior. "Wow! Looks Wolfkit he looks almost just like you an' me!" He purred and jumped at the tom, putting his tiny paws on Falconswoop's side. "He is rather big isn't he." He added to Wolfkit with a mild grin.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:46 am

Falconswoop smiled at the enthusiasm the kit showed at being presented to a real warrior and smiled softly. "That's right. And you two will be great warriors one day too. Keep your head held high with pride, train hard as apprentices and you'll be a warrior before you can say 'mouse'!" he said and purred. However, his smile faded as Tigerkit said he looked a lot like them. Can it be, that these kits are mine? he asked himself, confused and unsure with himself.

However, he couldn't imagine it and made up a quick excuse. "Of course, we're all ThunderClan warriors, aren't we?" he purred and batted Tigerkit softly with his paw. His paw, however, was half the size of Tigerkit's body. "I expect you won't be causing any trouble while the Gathering patrol is away, no?" he said and raised an eyebrow, knowing too well how kits tended to grab their chance when the warriors were out of camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:57 am

Tigekit growled playflly as he was swatted away, already forgetting about there pelt similarity. "No we'll cause no twouble!" He mewed as he shook his head vgerously. "Oo! Ooo! Would you tell us a stowy! Mama said she would when she got back but you must now some stowies too, right?" He asked with wide, wondering eyes.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:51 pm

Falconswoop smiled slightly to Tigerkit and nodded. "That's good. We don't want Creekstar to delay your apprenticeship, do we?" he said and twitched his whiskers slightly. "A story..." he paused, clearly thinking about something that would be nice to tell the kits. He thought of telling his story, the murder of Lightkit and his excile, although he found it a bit awkward to tell small kits about a mass-murderer who tried to grab hold of the forest. It would be very disturbing for their view of him, as well as make sure they'd have nightmares.

Instead, he figured he'd tell a sweeter story. Laying down on the ground, so he could speak with the kits with a lower voice than he'd use better. "Once upon a time, there was an amazing leader of ThunderClan. His name was Firestar, and he came from the twolegplace. He wasn't a lot older than you two, as a matter of fact." he said and flicked his ear slightly. "He began as a regular apprentice, and as he grew he turned out to be the most extraordinary cat the entire forest had ever seen..."

((Let's just say he's told the entire story? I don't want to type the whole history x.x))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:52 pm

(Cool :3)

Tigerkit listened intently as Falconswoop wound through the whole story until it finally came to an end.
(In the story I'm going to say that Falcon mentioned Tigerstar because it IS part of Firestar's history.)
Tigerkit looked at Falconswoop, worry growing in his eyes. "I'm not gunna be evil like Tigerstar am I?" He asked, lip trembling.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:09 pm

Falconswoop smiled softly, although it faltered quickly at the question the kit asked right afterwards. Bending down he touched the kit's nose lightly. "Of course you aren't. You may share the same first name, although you're definitly not going to be like him. Ever. He was cold and cruel, with an ambition that destroyed him in the end. Work hard to be the best warrior possible, and you'll be fine." The pause lasted for a while, before Falconswoop got just another thing to tell the kit. "Besides, I know of several cats who were born later. The grandson of Tigerstar was named Tigerheart. Although he stayed a faithful warrior through his entire life," he encouraged, and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Tigerkit's smile was wide and happy again and he bounced around on his paws. "I'm gonna be da best warrior ever!" He growled, swiping at invisible enemies. "Just like you!" He meowed and nudged Falconswoop's flank with his tiny head.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Falconswoop smiled broadly, feeling an unexpected pleasure at being seen as an idol in the eyes of the kit. However, Wolfkit didn't seem overly happy with Tigerkit's statement. "Nah, I'm going to be the best warrior that exists! I'll be the master of both hunting and fighting, and I bet even you can't take me down." he challenged and grinned widely before he bowled his brother over with his small, compact body and tough paws..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Tigerkit growled as he was tackled by his brother. "Get offa me you great fluffy lump!" He mewed and batted his brother with his paws. He gave a playful growl and grasped Wolfkit furry tail in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:39 pm

Gingerpaw felt unwanted. He wish someone would cheer him up somehow. Gingerpaw heard the kits and smiled, but he didn't mean it. 'Sounded like me when I was their age.. now I feel I have no reason to even be here..' he thought. He felt a cool breeze go through his pelt, and shivered. 'Gonna be cold tonight, I bet.' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next