Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:46 pm

Gingerpaw flicked his ears and looked around. He sighed after he'd seen Creekstar's face, knowing he wasn't looking well. Gingerpaw knew that Creekstar may not want to be bothered right now, so he sat down in the medicine cat's den. He soon found Tigerkit still sleeping there. Gingerpaw smiled at how cutely Tigerkit was sleeping and curled his tail around him, keeping him warm. He softly smiled at him and thought someday he would be Gingerpaw's apprentice, knowing that Tigerkit liked the medicine cat's den. He flicked his ears, hoping to hear from Thunderheart if Creekstar would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:37 pm

Creekstar stared at Thunderheart as she came in and he sat up hunching over with a slight cough. Letting that settle somewhat down for him to speak,"...Sorry....I have not been so great for some time now, kept a bit low....." he pauses for a brief few moments before continuing,"I fear this is not going to end well, I am as though have realized something......Thunderheart I think you should be leader, I do not believe in myself that I truly had my rightful place as one....." his mouth made a frown as he spoke to her quietly. He did seem very sick right now through these coughs and his frailness, he did not give away looking like he was afraid at all, but more likely that he was feeling something different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Thunderheart's eyes shown with emotion but she promised she wouldn't cry a long time ago so she nodded quickly. "Yes Creekstar. I will risk my life leading and protecting this clan. I will fight with tooth and claw and be loyal only to my clan." She meowed seriously, padding closer to Creekstar and giving him a small, friendly nudge.

Fallenpaw let out a hiss of disbelief as Falconswoop knocked into him, he thought quickly and let his hind legs swing while his slightly gripped the bark with his front paws. He wrenched his paws free, feeling them ache at having being twisted at such and angle. But he was still on the branch, and he looked at Falconswoop with a look of sheer pride in himself. He became all serious again and lunged forward, trying to push Falconswoop to the skinnier bit of the branch.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:53 pm

(OK, thanks for explaining how the deputy works! And I had changed my mind. I don't think I'm ready yet, because I'm still *fairly* new.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:29 pm

Falconswoop growled softly and watched his apprentice, although refused to bulge from where he was standing, not taking a step back. Reaching forwards, he cuffed the apprentice with sheated claws, not intending him to get seriously hurt but to learn a lesson. "Fool! Don't try to push back a cat who's twice your size! You'll end up squished to the ground, or you'll fall of the branch you're standing on," he growled, keeping his claws sheated but having a surprisingly good grip on the branch, even without the support of his sharp claws.

Silentshade sighed softly, laying on her back in the warriors den and staring into the roof of it, studying the cracks and splinters that were etched into the cold stone. Grumbling softly, she played a bit around with the moss lining her nest, although quickly figured she had different things to do. Walking outdoors, she sat down and watched the clearing, heaving a heavy sigh of discontent.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:40 pm

(I'd love to make the poll. :3

Oh, and what the crap is going on? ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Gingerpaw looked around and looked once more at Tigerkit. He flicked his ears and sighed.

(Need an idea of whats going on again XD I'm sorry, but I have a 3 second attention span)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:50 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:30 pm

Fallenpaw took the cuff and he teetered on the branch before regaining his grip. He couldn't think of a single thing to do so he crouched low to the branch, waiting for Falconswoop to make the first move.

*Thunderheart is awaiting some sort of response c: *
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:50 pm

Gingerpaw flicked his ears, hoping it wouldn't take long for a response from Thunderheart. He laid down near the entrance of the den, passing the dirt back and forth with his paw. He sighed, knowing that this was no way to keep himself amused. "How is this supposed to entertain me?" he asked himself, flicking his tail.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:31 pm

(That doesn't tell me exactly what's going on! XD Remember? I'm the one that updated it!)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:43 pm

Silverkit hops out of the nursery to listen to clan disscussion.

(Cause I want to know whats going on)
(Also I am new so this is my first Rp post,and yes I was accepted by a staff member)
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:27 pm

(Silverkit is a taken name. I know because it's my kitty)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:37 pm

(Well I was accepted by staff!)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:40 pm

(i forgot, what do you do when you want one of your cats to become warriors?)
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:09 pm

(OK, I just thought maybe they didn't know. I was just saying, because it's weird to see her here.
To become a warrior, when you are the right age, I think you just kind of, um, hint at it)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:23 pm

Silverkit goes into the den and sleeps.A while later she wakes up and starts coughing wildly.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:36 pm

(oh carstella,you were not planning on naming silverkit silvershine,were you?Cause thats the name ive used for 2 years in my life on other sites and stuff so i would like a tiny reserve on that name.)
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Bluepaw heard the cough. She walked in, and saw Silverkit coughing. "Follow me, please," she said. We don't need her infecting the others....., she thought. She told her to sit when they got to the medicine cat den.
"Gingerpaw, are you in?" she asked.
She watched the little kit.
(Nah, pixie. I like a random name I don't know yet)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:43 pm

"Whats Gingerpaw gonna do to me?"asked Silverkit
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:44 pm

"Don't be afraid. I'll stay with you, if it helps. He will make sure you're not sick. If you are, he will help fix it. Ok?" Bluepaw asked.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:46 pm

"Ok." Silverkit replied.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:49 pm

"Can i have some honey after i eat my herbs so i dont taste yucky in my mouth?"
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:52 pm

"Well, um, you would need to find honey first," she said.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:54 pm

"I can find honey!"
Silverkit runs out of the den and into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next