Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:10 pm

(Rogues have attacked ThunderClan, after they disappeared to the gathering.)

*Wolfslash growled softly* "Shut up. I don't want to fight. I'm not with th rogues. Now just don't ruin it. Got it?" *He whispered.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:23 pm

"Fine." Fallenkit hissed more quietly and whirled around, sitting protectively over Wolfkit and Tigerkit. What a brute!
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:47 am

Chaos watched as Spottedheart came right for him, and as Bloodstreak blocked her way, about to sink his claws into her throat. "No!" The sharp tone in his voice was partly cut off as he shouldered away the tom, and ended up taking the direct hit from Spottedheart. Glaring at Bloodstreak he challenged the tom to interrupt their fight. "This is my battle to finish, not yours," he meowed and lashed at Spottedheart, trying to regain his balance after being knocked over.

((Sorry about the lateness D: ))
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:03 am

(It's k)

*Bloodstreak hissed as Chaos took his blow. He smiled and backed a couple of steps.* "Fine. Have it your way. This ignorance you show toward me only hurts you. Quit toying with her already, and get the job done! *He mewed with a hint of annoyance in his voice*

Last edited by Whitestorm on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:05 am

Chaos narrowed his eyes at Bloodstreak, once again considering how much he could trust him and replied with two quick sentences, "Don't you worry. She's just a weak she-cat, how much harm can she do?" Obviously confident about his victory over the she-cat, he regained his balance with a swift flick of his tail and lunged forwards, this time without any traces of mercy flickering in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:17 am

(Shall we wait for the others?)

*Bloodstreak nodded.* "Your never supposed to underestimate your opponet.... Why have you?" *He whispered to himself.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Spottedheart slightly ducked away, barely missing Chaos's claws. She stretched out a paw to sweep his front paws and then backed up onto her back legs.

(I feel lazy)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:12 am

Chaos sent a sharp glance at Bloodstreak, a hint of anger in his eyes. You're to be loyal to me, nobody else, he thought, and for a moment he forgot to keep his eyes on Spottedheart. With a startled look in his eyes he felt his paws vanish from beneath and he stumbled forwards, crashing into Spottedheart's belly and bowling her over. Slightly surprised at how he'd turned her own move against her, he began moving to pin her down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Spottedheart hissed when Chaos fell forward, knocking her off balance. She flicked her ear in annoyance in how quickly her attacks failed her as Chaos pinned her down, and she batted at his head with her claws slightly unsheathed.

(Short post is relatively short 030)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:49 am

Chaos growled threateningly at Spottedheart as he kept her pinned down, and watched her for a moment or two, taking in her stunning beauty. Then she batted him with her paws, and he could feel the thorn-sharp claws piercing the skin of his forehead. Blood trickled out and slipped into his eyes, which ended with blinding him. Completely vulnerable, he staggered backwards and tried to wipe his eyes with his forepaws.

((Can't Spottedheart kill him already? The battle's been going on for days o3o))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:05 am

Breezepaw looked desperately around for her brother and sister, not wanting to be alone in this bundle of chaos. "Squirrelpaw?! Petalpaw?!" She exclaimed, making her way through the fighting cats.

Last edited by DisabledDinosaur on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:41 am

Squirrelpaw crouched low to the ground, ears and tail twitching. He took several steps forward, silent as a snake. When he was a tail-length away from his target, he bunched up his muscles, preparing to pounce. The apprentice leaped into the air, and landed on Breezepaw's back. "Gotcha!" he exclaimed.

((I'm not sure what to do with Petalpaw. xD))

Last edited by Hawkbreath17 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:27 am

((There's a large battle going on in the camp right now, so I doubt it'd be very suiting if two apprentices play-fought in the middle of it o3o They can attack cats like Bloodstreak, Chaos and several others Wink))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:30 am

Silverfeather wrote:
((There's a large battle going on in the camp right now, so I doubt it'd be very suiting if two apprentices play-fought in the middle of it o3o They can attack cats like Bloodstreak, Chaos and several others Wink))

((Oh. I had no idea. xD I guess that's what I get for not reading the previous page. o3o I'll edit my last post.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:50 am

(Oops, okay ^^ I'll edit my post aswell :3)
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Gingerpaw flicked his ears. 'Where in StarClan is my mentor!?' he thought. Gingerpaw saw the fighting cats, but didn't want to get involved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:41 pm

(Uggg. Sad I feel like I should make a new TC apprentice :[ I dunno)

Berry wasn't sure that she should get involved with Chaos and Spottedheart's fight. It seemed like they had a score to settle and lashed her tail in worry as she watched instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Snowpaw's ears perked up as she secretly listened to Wolfslash.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Silverfeather wrote:
((Can't Spottedheart kill him already? The battle's been going on for days o3o))

(Wouldn't it be weird if a physically exhausted cat killed a well-muscled, and well rest cat? X3)

Silverfeather wrote:
Chaos growled threateningly at Spottedheart as he kept her pinned down, and watched her for a moment or two, taking in her stunning beauty. Then she batted him with her paws, and he could feel the thorn-sharp claws piercing the skin of his forehead. Blood trickled out and slipped into his eyes, which ended with blinding him. Completely vulnerable, he staggered backwards and tried to wipe his eyes with his forepaws.

Spottedheart pounced forward, taking the chance to pin Chaos down. She leaned into him and whispered into his ear. "I thought I could change you.... I'm sorry I failed you," she meowed softly to him. The words she spoke tasted so bitter to her and she flexed her claws, getting ready to kill him.

Last edited by Spottedheart on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:49 pm

(What's going on in here? o3o I need to jump back into ThunderClan too. xD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:53 pm

(Chaos brought in a bunch of rogues while half the cats are at the gathering. Spottedheart and Chaos are battling)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:54 pm

(Oif. O.O I think I'll have my cats pop up at the gathering, if that's okay.. xD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:01 pm

(Lol OK XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:53 am

((Not really, because Chaos is already exhausted himself o3o Poor cats have been battling for a long time.))

Chaos met her eyes for a moment, and a snarl rippled over his mouth. "You can't change what I've been raised to be," he muttered, his eyes coloured in an icy shade of green, staring up at the she-cat with a clear dare in his eyes. His muscles ached with exhaustion, his ear throbbed with pain and all the scratches that filled his coat bled. "Go on then. Kill me," he muttered, a smile appearing at his face. Apparently he still didn't believe Spottedheart would ever be able to do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:10 am

Spottedheart flinched slightly at Chaos's words. Flexing her claws she braced herself for blood to gush out. "Good bye," she meowed softly to him. She slashed his neck, breaking his jugular vien open and pressed her nose to his forehead, blood soaking her paws and neck fur.

(I hope that's not to graphic X3 ^^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next