Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:42 am

Bluepaw padded into the nursery to check on Wolfkit. Hearing the coughing, she went inside. "Are you OK?" she asked. She touched a paw to him, and felt he was freezing cold. She lay down next to him in an attempt to keep him warm. "Do you want me to stay until your mother is back?" she asked. She didn't have anything else to do.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:49 am

Silverkit goes up next to Wolfkit and curls beside him for warmth.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:03 am

Bluepaw looked to Silverkit. She coughed, before saying, "Silverkit, you should go before you get sick," she said, and let out a small cough.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:05 am

"Ok"
Silverkit left the Nursery.
She then slipped out through the dirtplace without anyone knowing.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:08 am

Bluepaw lay near Wolfkit, curling her tail around him, as she watched Silverkit leave the nursery.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:08 am

Silverkit walked through the forest and hid behind a tree as she saw a mouse.
"Perfect"she whispered.

Silverkit quickly jumped on the mouse and scratched its neck.It was kind of a messy catch but she didnt care.She trotted back into the camp entering through dirtplace.

Silverkit ran into the nursery and gave her mouse to Bluepaw
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:25 am

Bluepaw saw the mouse. "Thank you, Silverkit". Then, she wondered, and asked, "Did you catch this yourself?". Bluepaw began to eat some of the mouse.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:24 pm

((Pixie, try to edit your post instead of posting thrice in a row. It's usually frowned upon to double-post, as it fills the topic. ;D ))

Wolfkit quivered softly, even when Bluepaw appeared in the nursery and he coughed heavily. Each time he breathed, a horrible rasping sound could be heard in his lungs and he looked like a wreck. As warmth returned to his body at her touch, he wanted to say yes and accept her offer, although threw the idea away immedietly. "N-n-no! Y-you'll g-get s-sick," he stammered and shivered, looking at her with his amber eyes, pleading her to leave. "J-just get mom... She went to the Leaders den," he managed to make out, before he broke into a fit of coughing.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:33 pm

carstella wrote:
Bluepaw saw the mouse. "Thank you, Silverkit". Then, she wondered, and asked, "Did you catch this yourself?". Bluepaw began to eat some of the mouse.

"Well,ya I did.I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:37 pm

(Pixie, please do not double post, and please tell in each post who it is doing the action/speaking. :3)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:57 pm

(In the quote it says did you catch this Silverkit and im answering and somebody already corrected me on my posting like 2 posts before you)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:03 pm

((Pfft, she's got a point, Spotted. x3 Technically, it'd be very logical who the cat answering would be.))
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:06 pm

(Thank you Silverfeather,I knew somebody would understand!)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:07 pm

(Yes... well.... meh >_<)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:09 pm

(It's ok we all make mistakes XD lol it took a lot of coruage for me to say this to you)
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Bluepaw turned to Wolfkit. "It's OK, I don't mind." she said. She softly added, "I was already coughing, so don't feel bad."
Bluepaw turned to Silverkit. "Thank you, but, maybe you shouldn't hunt. Just grab it from the fresh kill pile," she said sweetly, then added, "Maybe you can get some for Wolfkit?"
Emberpaw came to her sister, who told her to get Thunderheart.
"Thunderheart," Emberpaw called into the leader's den, but didn't dare go inside. "Wolfkit wanted you. He's coughing, and, cold. Bluepaw's watching him, and trying to warm him, but he wanted her to go, but she stayed and sent me to get you instead" Emberpaw finished.
Bluepaw watched Wolfkit closely.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Gingerpaw padded into the nursery, flicking his ears. "Is everyone alright? I heard some coughing coming from here." he meowed, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:13 pm

((No need to fear dah mods, Pixie! Joke around, it's fine! ;D I'd pinch them too, if I could. ;>))

Falconswoop stared at his apprentice, before flicking his tail with dismissal, signalling that the session was done. "We're going back to camp. We'll collect the prey first," he announced, knowing that his apprentice needed some rest. "You can sleep until sunhigh. You've done well," he praised his apprentice, before shooting along the branches back towards the abandoned twoleg nest, gone in a blink of a second. There, he dug up the pieces which they'd caught, and was pleased to see it'd be enough to feed many cats of their clan.

Wolfkit wanted to hiss, although it simply tickled his throat and he came out coughing again, bending over and almost barfing from the heavy coughs.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:15 pm

"Bluepaw I'm gonna try to keep Wolfkit warm with you.Don't try to stop me,I will not refuse to help a clanmate in need."Silverkit announced.

Silverkit then settled herself down by Wolfkit's body to help keep him warm.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:19 pm

(I'm not scary? Am I? D:)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:21 pm

((Nuuh. Only when you're dead serious. o3o))

Wolfkit felt utterly helpless, and very angry because he was unable to prevent his clanmates from getting ill. He soon regained warmth again though, and his nose bgan running wildly. Blinking he inhaled a lot of air, making his lungs surkle with the liquids trapped in them Sneezing, he closed his eyes and tried to sleep, wanting to wake up from this nightmare.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Bluepaw looked at Gingerpaw, a slight bit crossed. "Well, no. Wolfkit is incredibly sick." she let out a large cough. "Please check on him" she pleaded.

After thinking it over, Bluepaw said, "Please get some fresh kill for Wolfkit. It might help to have some warm, fresh kill in his tummy" she said between coughs.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:25 pm

"You'll be ok Wolfkit,I just know you will."Silverkit whispered in his ear.

Then Silverkit realized she really didn't know if he would be ok and that scared her for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Wolfkit sniffled, although his ears were muffled and he only heard a few of Silverkit's words. Although he could tell she was unsecure on whatever she'd said. Sighing, he fell into a very light sleep, falling limp and breathing heavily, with his mouth open since his nose was clogged.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:31 pm

"Wolfkit promise me you won't go I- I- really like you."Silverkit whispered hoping he heard her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next