Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:26 pm

Thunderheart wrote:
Fallenpaw slightly shifted his position to try to understand what his mentor heard. He crouched lower, perking his ears. Then he heard it, slighly to his right. He moved his eyes but nothing else. Then he tensed and sprang in between the roots of a large tree. He appeared a moment later, a mouse in his jaws, eyes shinning triumphantly.

((Shucks, I forgot to reply to this one... Sorry.))

Falconswoop wacthed his apprentice's movement with ease, and smiled with equal triumph as his apprentice reappeared with the prey within his jaws. Smiling he nodded with approval. Meanwhile, he'd dug a hole and dropped all the prey within it, and took Fallenpaw's prey too, and threw it into the pile with the rest of the meat. Burying them, he studied his apprentice for a moment, then smirked.

"We'll check if you've got the skills to catch a real warrior this time. Remember, listen for my heartbeat, my paws against the ground, things that can allow you to identify any creature nearby," he said, then flicked his tail. "Catch me, before I catch you. It's that simple," he said and smirked. He'd give his apprentice a task he'd had at his first day of an apprentice too. 'Course, he'd succeeded triumphantly.

Tigerswipe had claimed his apprentice to be among the best hearers of the forest, and it comforted the tom to have some sort of title. Within a moment, he'd vanished into the bushes and pretended to be patrolling, like any normal cat. he kept low though, and hidden in the shadows like an enemy warrior would. It'd confuse the young cat, surely, that it was this dark, and he had only his ears to focus with.

Wolfkit heard a shriek and groaned as the sound of his mother's voice echoed in his head, and he clutched his ears, quivering softly. When he opened his eyes again, he saw a blurred dot of something looking quite foul in front of him. He supposed it was edible, and gulped down a few of them instinctivly. However, the effect wasn't immediate, and the kit gulped for air a couple of times, his throat tight because of the cold he had got while playing outside. As the catmint wast as fresh as it should have been, it wouldn't help much either. Shuddering the kit sniffled and coughed a few more times, although seemed to relax slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Thunderheart calmed down a bit, afraid to frighten her kits further. She beckoned a shivering Tigerkit to her who quickly jumped to her and huddled close to her body as she wrapped her tail around him. "Thank you Gingerpaw." She meowed more gently, giving the medicine cat apprentice a grateful look.

Fallenpaw tensed and nodded slowly. Waiting to see what exactly Falconswoop meant.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:53 pm

Gingerpaw nodded in response and padded back to his den. He sat down and watched the leaves blow. 'It's pretty quiet.... Too quiet...' he thought, wondering why it was so quiet.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:01 pm

Falconswoop was surprised that Fallenpaw wasn't nearing. Reason why he knew, was that he didn't hear the steady beat of a young cat trying to find him, nor did he hear the heartbeat of a living creature large enough to be compared with a cat. Narrowing his eyes sharply, he leaned down and pressed his ear against the ground, confirming that Fallenpaw hadn't moved an inch.

Using a little time to move around, he made sure his pawsteps were light enough to make a slight sound, but without revealing too much. He was a hunter of the night, and his dark tabby coat helped him in every way. Soon he was right behind Fallenpaw, and he leaped. Tackling the young cat, he wrestled with the cat but took his advantage of surprise and pinned the cat to the ground. "You were supposed to attempt tracking me, not stand around like a hairball," he growled and let up the apprentice, flicking his tail with annoyance.

Wolfkit sniffled softly, and a rasping sound was heard every time he breathed. He'd given up breathing through his nose, and had his mouth halfly opened, the wheezy sound of something gathering in his lungs definite and clear. Sure enough, it didn't sound very good and the kit looked quite helpless where he lay, sprawled onto the ground in a light sleep.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:08 pm

((Sorry Silver- the reason I didn't do anything is because I didn't really understand your post ^v^'' Sorry!))

Fallenpaw blushed and scrambled up. "I- Let me try again!" He growled, it was clear he really wanted to succeed because he never took that tone with a warrior. Or anyone besides rogues for that matter.

Thunderheart lay down and curled around her kit. "Gingerpaw would you mind it terribly if Tigerkit spent the night in your den?I don't want him getting sick. Is that okay Tigerkit?" She asked her son gently.

Tigerkit nodded glumly and looked up at Gingerpaw. He was getting tired of the apprentice den. He wanted to learn fighting moves and go hunting! But he knew it was for the best and nodded anyway.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:09 pm

Gingerpaw looked at Tigerkit, smiling. "That's alright with me." he said, looking at Wolfkit.

(short post is short :p)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:14 pm

((No problem. xP I guess it was confusing. The basic idea is that Falconswoop's gonna head out into the forest, and Fallenpaw's gonna locate him and find him before Falconswoop does, by using his hearing and what he was just taught.))

Falconswoop smirked, happy that his apprentice was determined for his cause, at least. "Fine. This time, try to find me," he said, and flicked his tail. "Count to 5, and then attempt to locate my position, and trap me," he said, then slinked off through the shadows, melting into the darkness surprisingly quickly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:21 pm

Tigerkit gave a half smile and looked at Thunderheart. "Good night Mommy." He meowed with a loving purr. He almost never called Thunderheart Mommy, it was usually Momma.

Thunderheart felt emotion well up inside her. "Goodnight baby." She meowed, trying not to get choked up. She stored this memory into her mind forever, promissing never to forget.

Tigerkit's smile widened as he left the den, he knew Thunderheart loved him with all her heart, Wolfkit too. She wanted what was best for them.

Fallenpaw nooded, falling low to the ground and backing up slightly, repositioning himself so his flank was covered by a tree. No one could sneak up on him unless they were in the tree. He tracked Faclonswoop's every paw step this time. Barely breathing as he crept to the other side of the tree, disolving into the shadows and following Falconswoop from behind. He suddenly changed tactics, making a big loop around his mentor and appearing in front of him. He jumped forward when he saw his mentors whiskers emerging from a patch of grass.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:24 pm

Gingerpaw looked down at Tigerkit. "Cmon, you can sleep near me." he said, crouching down to allow the kit on his back. He padded into the den and laid down in his bed. "Good night, Tigerkit." he whispered to him, closing his eyes and resting his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:24 pm

Falconswoop kept his ears perked at all times, following the tracks of the forest and keeping his ears perked. He heard the soft chatter of claws against tree trunks and branches, and knew instantly that his apprentice happened to be in a tree. Then, when he heard the soft woosh of pelts against the leaves on the bushes, he quickly leaped sideways and vanished within the shadows once again, this time climbing a tree like a squirrel, hoping to test his apprentice's skills even further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:34 pm

Fallenpaw almost hiss aloud before remembering that he must remain silent. He climbed quite skillfully after his mentor. He kept his ears alert and focused in front of him as he scaled the bark. He heard the crunch of the bark as Falconswoop scaled the tree. Fallenpaw thought quickly and came up with yet another plan. He set his paws down on a thick branch and silently jumped up using a great deal of strength, and sprang up to a branch above Falconswoop. He looked down at his mentor, the only way you could tell Fallenpaw was there was that his eyes gleamed for a moment. Fallenpaw slunk back, blending against the dark bark of the tree before popping out in front of mentor again.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Falconswoop heard the sounds of his apprentice following him, although couldn't do any maneuvers to hide himself from view. Instead, he found himself face to face with his apprentice, and he couldn't avoid a confrontation. Instead, he smirked softly and nodded with approval. "Well done. Lets see how good you are at working in the trees," he said and lunged forwards with confident strides, going straight for the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Bluepaw was grabbing a mouse from the fresh kill pile when, suddenly, she heard coughing. It can't be from the nursery...she thought. She hurried to the nursery and saw Wolfkit. "Is there anything I can do to help your kit?" she asked, a tint of fear in her voice, along with some worry for the poor kit.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:02 pm

Gingerpaw flicked his ears as he woke up. "Cmon, get up Tigerkit." he whispered to him, yawning.

(Short post is short XP)
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:55 pm

(Who RPs our leader? I don't see the leader in the RP. Maybe Thunderheart needs to be Thunderstar? We need an active leader. Just a suggestion, though.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:38 pm

((Creekstar, Rped by Mushroomtail. I agree at the outmost that we need an active leader, and deputy for that matter. When one of those parts are inactive... Things can't move on quite as easily as it's supposed to do.))
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:17 pm

(Thank you. I'll mention it to a mod. Thunderheart, be prepare to be promted. Who will be deputy? I must make another cat.....)
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:58 pm

(I think you might want to mention an active medicine cat. Gingerpaw's still an apprentice and he isn't learning anything! XD)

Gingerpaw flicked his ears and looked around. He sighed. 'I'm probably never going to become a full medicine cat.... I'm not learning anything...' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:21 pm

.3. yush I have been very inactive sorry, I have a resolution though))

Creekstar was in his den, a dark corner at that. He was actually hiding, hiding from how feared he was right now, he needed to tell someone the truth. The male felidae lay there coughing a lot but fairly silently, he needed to tell his deputy, he shouldn't even call her that, he had finally realized something. The past few days felt terrible, something told him he was not a cat to lead a clan. He was coughing and it became worse everyday but he didn't want any help right now as he was thinking, if he were to die he may as well finally figure that little hole in him, out.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Gingerpaw padded up to Creekstar's den. "Hi, Creekstar. I heard someone coughing a lot and it sounded like it was coming from your den. Are you alright?" he asked, flicking his ears in suprise. "Should I get Thunderheart?" he asked Creekstar, knowing that he may want to speak with her right now.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Creekstar coughed a bit more before nodding slightly at the cat and spoke in a hoarsed meow,"...yes...I need to talk with her..." he says coughing some more trying to calm himself from this wretched scratchy throat of his.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Gingerpaw nodded and went to look for Thunderheart. Once he had found her, he padded over to her. "Thunderheart, Creekstar wants you. He doesn't sound very well.." he said, his voice trailing off.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:51 pm

(Ooh, Thunderheart, may I make a cat to be deputy? Pwease? I can be active!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:57 am

(That's not exactly how it works... but if you make a cat I can postpone the deputy announcement to see if I like the cat. This Is Not A Guarantee That You Will Be Deputy. But in all honesty I'm not sure who to pick :/ ))

Thunderheart looked down at Wolfkit and sighed, getting to her paws quickly and trotting into the leaders den. "Creekstar!" She cried when she saw how frail he was.

Tigerkit slept peacefully in the Medicine Cats den.

Fallenpaw jumped back reflexively to a sturdy branch and pressed himself against the bark unsheathing his claws to hold on. He tensed as he awaited an attack from Falconswoop.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:42 am

((I think it personally is a bit unfair to just claim the deputy spot like that. I think there should be a poll, where people can nominate one of their own cats (who's trained/training an apprentice and who is older than 15 moons) for the poll. Really, if the first person to ask gets the spot, there'll never be justice when it comes to the high-ranked positions. And someone NEED to do something with the medicine cat problems in this clan... >.>))

Falconswoop smirked, pleased that his apprentice knew some tricks already. Not all did, although he assumed Fallenpaw's presicion and seriousness about the task had been set because of the tom's long overdue time in the nursery. Taking care of those kits surely had made the apprentice a lot more tougher and more mature than most other apprentices at that age.

Lunging forwards, he dodged Fallenpaw and leaped out at one of the branches right beside him, before using the force to slam into Fallenpaw's side. Surely, with his superior weight and the advantage of speed transformed into strenght, he'd manage to knock his apprentice over slightly? He wouldn't be surprised if the young cat pulled this one off either, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next