Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:34 pm

Sky walked up to Gentlepaw's side. Do you know the way? He wanted to ask. 'Cuz I don't. He could never seem to speak in front of Gentlepaw though. It always came out in a stutter whenever he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:41 pm

*Owlflight looked up from the lake to see a large group of cats progressing towards camp. Flying up onto his paws, he skimmed the grass to the group. Smelling the fishy smell of RiverClan, he knew it was RiverClan. Pelting up to them, he looked at them and mewed, "Why are you here?" and glanced at Gentlepaw and Sky with anger flashing in his amber eyes but turned back to Copperstar.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:50 pm

*"We have came on an invatation to join forces whith Windclan to beat Nightleap and his rouges. Gentlepaw come and got me. this is leaders whishes isn`t Owlflight," said Copperstar her eyes like liquid copper. She looked at Gentlepaw then Owlflight wondering if she was tricked.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:05 pm

*Owlflight turned to Gentlepaw, his eyes almost burning into Gentlepaw. Trying to remain calm, he mewed through gritted teeth, "I am sorry about this, Copperstar. Our apprentice is very new to us. She must have been misinformed. I am deeply sorry for your troubles but Moonstar does not wish this." then his gaze seemed to catch on fire too. "Nightleap lives amongst us. Moonstar trusts him now but she is leader and we have to follow her. I am deeply sorry for your troubles, Copperstar." and turned to Gentlepaw, warning her, silently that she was not going to get out of this easily.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:09 pm

Chasm looked up at Moonstar and smiled at her happy tone. "Hello. I'm honored to meet the leader of such a wonderous clan!" He meowed, echoing her happiness. He looked at Nightleap and smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Gentlepaw was formally angered when Owlflight turned up and she growled softly. "Now listen one moment! I heard Moonstar speaking of this mission, and instead of letting it wait until RiverClan was attacked, I took the situation into my own paws. Now move over, mousebrain!" she growled, her tail flicking with anger.

Nightleap's ears flicked up at the sound of quarreling and shrugged. "Moonstar, I think your assistance is needed somewhere else." he said curtly, not really intending to show himself in front of the fighting cats. Besides, Owlflight would definitly be the last cat to follow his orders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:14 pm

*Copperstar nooded and looked at Gentlepaw then back to Owlflight. "Well I still want to discuss something of importance whith her. My clan will stay out here and if needed a couple of your warriors may watch them," said Copperstar her eyes blazing from anger.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:20 pm

Russetstream came up beside Copperstar, her tail flicking irritabley. What a fool this tom is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:29 pm

*Owlflight pinned his ears back and mewed "Well, no matter what you heard, Moonstar can deal with these issues, not an apprentice. If it was Moonstar's wish, she would go to RiverClan herself and talk about this issue." when she called him a mouse brain, he reached down and gripped her scruff in his teeth. He lifted her up, considering it was very easy because of his very muscular body. Picking her up, he mumbled through her fur "I am sorry about this Copperstar." Owlflight nodded in understanding and turned back around to camp. Flicking his tail for just Copperstar to follow, he began to make his way back to camp with Gentlepaw in his jaws.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:34 pm

*Copperstar followed a bit worried about Gentlepaw`s fate. She looked at Owlflight as they entered camp.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:34 pm

Gentlepaw, enfuriated that Owlflight dared to pick her up swung about and got a good hit to his chin before she wriggled out of his mouth. Hissing she stared at the cat that supposedly was her clanmate, with such a fury and hatred she seemed like a whole new cat. "Don't play stupid, Owlflight! You know Moonstar intended to send a cat to fetch RiverClan. She's needed in WindClan more now than ever! Why don't you let the important things enter your small brain?" she hissed, clearly not afraid to throw insults at the tom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:39 pm

*Owlflight lifted his paw and cuffed her, very hard and forceful across the face. Snarling, he snarled "I was never informed about this! Don't you ever look down on me and speak to me like that, you ThunderClan kit! You need to be more respectful and let others take care of this. Stay here or your punishment will cause you pain for your whole life!" and dipped his head to Copperstar. "Please follow me to Moonstar's den." walked up briskly to Moonstar's den, he mewed in, "Moonstar? Copperstar wishes to speak to you."*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:42 pm

Pinepaw growled angrily at Owlfight and padded quickly over to Gentlepaw, "YOu ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:46 pm

(Who is Pinepaw? WC or RC? Never heard of her... O.o)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:48 pm

Her face searing with pain, she was stunned for a short amount of time, although eventually managed to see again. Gentlepaw angrily glared at Owlflight's before Pinepaw turned up out of nothing and asked if she was alright. "Eh, yeah. Sure. I'm not scared of that old brute anyway. I know Moonstar won't punish me for this. She's not the cat to use torture to gain power." she said and sighed, her eye closed because of the dust that had blown into it when Owlflight hit her. Blinking a couple of times she eventually managed to get it back out, although her right eye was watering slightly.

((RiverClan, and a tom x3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Pinepaw nodded. "Seems like a mouse-brain." He muttered and noticed the pain on her face. "You can lean on me if you need to." He offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:53 pm

(Oh... XP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:53 pm

*Copperstop looked sympathically at Gentlepaw as padded past following Owlflight twords Moonstars den. She poked her head in and said, "I need to talk to you Moonstar."*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:55 pm

Gentlepaw nodded in agreement, her eyes fixed upon the clan entrance for a few moments before turning her brilliant orange gaze at Pinepaw. "Well, I can stand on my own seeing that it's my face that hurts and not my paws, but thanks for the offer!" she said and chuckled ever so slightly, making a gentle and soft purring noise.

((Aand Moonstar's outside, with Nightleap and Chasm c: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:59 pm

Pinepaw's face burned almost painfully and bowed his head a little. He looked up at her and chuckled. "Heh, just thought you might be dizzy." He meowed marvelling at how any cat could make a purr sound so soft and gentle. He smiled at her. "Glad you're okay though." He meowed, purring.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:02 pm

Seeing the slight embarrasment on his face she smiled softly and nudged him lightly. "Thanks for your concern though. It's been a long time since someone cared for me like that." she said and smiled softly, blinking a couple of times at him before she shrugged, feeling slightly awkward. "So... What's been happening in riverClan lately?" she asked, merely to break the silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:02 pm

*Swiftbreeze watched Owlflight with a smug grin on his face. He is in my way for power. Might as well get rid of him early in the race. I know just how to get rid of him without getting blood on my laws. Getting up, he ruffled his pelt and made his eyes look bewildered and frightened. Pelting up to Owlscreech, he whispered in his ear, "Owlflight! A badger! I need you to get it with me. It is small but two will be needed, incase."*

*Owlflight's eyes opened in excitement and he nodded vigorously. Turning to Copperstar, he mewed, "Moonstar will talk after she is done with talking to these two. I need to go and check something." and he and Swiftbreeze pelted out of camp.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:05 pm

*Copperstar nodded and sat down waiting to talk whith Moonstar.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:15 pm

*Swiftbreeze pelted to a well known badger den. The reek of badger almost blowed them both of their paws. Looking in, he looked around and heard the badger. Turning to Owlscreech, he whispered "You should go first because your fighting skills are better than mine and you are larger."*

*Owlflight nodded at his comliment. Padding in, he heard the badger breathing heavily, then Owlflight stepped lightly through the tunnel until he could faintly see the beast. It was the larger one he has ever seen and fear started to waft from his pelt.*

*Swiftbreeze grinned evily and he didn't follow. Find a rock, he picked it up and threw it in the den. It hit the den ground with a thud and the badger immediantly woke up. It roared and slashed Owlflight's face, clawing off tons of skin and blood splattered everywhere. Swiftbreeze backed away, grinning in delight and settled a ways from the den s he won't get hurt.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Moonstar glanced up from Chasm as Owlflight and Gentlepaw came into camp, quarrelling, with the RiverClan leader following. Her eyes blasted into fury. "One moment, Chasm." she meowed and padded over to them. Before she could yell at Owlflight for attacking Gentlepaw, he ran out of camp with Swiftbreeze. "Owlflight!" she yelled, but he must not have heard her. Look at the horrible way he is behaving in front of another leader! Your making my Clan look like rabbit brains! she lashed her tail angrilly. "I'll take care of him later." she muttered. "Gentlepaw, I am sorry for his behavior. Go to Oceanpaw to have that cut checked out." she meowed softly. "And thank you for contacting RiverClan." she added. Moonstar had been so busy sulking in her den she wasn't getting things in order. Turning to Copperstar, she dipped her head in hello. "Sorry for the problem with Owlflight," she apologized again."Thank you for coming. We have decided to put an end to this war, and Nightleap has joined us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next