Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

WindClan Territory - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:14 am

*Owlflight watched as Nightleap padded into camp, settling down. Narrowing his eyes, he made it clear that he would never trust this cat who killed his friend and others of his own Clan. That fox heart probably killed countless other innocent cats as well. How could Moonstar be so foolish to let a killer live amongst us! He then shifted his gaze to the lines of ShadowClan territory. Maybe I should go home. My parents are gone so I could live there again but would they accept me? Would anyone accept me... And lowered his head and sighed. Getting up, he decided to go hunting and padded out of camp, his fine muscles rippling under his feather like pelt as he walked out onto the moor.*

*Swiftbreeze pelted to the lake shore and looked at his reflection. Snarling, he slashed the water in anger at how Nightleap would of probably told Moonstar about his wish if he shared it and then things would go South. I could be leader if she was gone. I fit all the criteria! I am a pure WindClan cat and I deserve to be leader like no one else. Getting rid of Scartalon would be the only solution. Moonstar would eat her self away in pain at the sight of her deputy, dead and I would be there to kiss her paws. Then I would be leader! Thinking of this plan made him hungry for power. Looking back at the lake, seeing StarClan's reflection in the stars, he slashed the water, sending ripples across the lake. You were unable to see Silverpelt in the lake with the ripples.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:28 am

((Ooh, so that's what Swiftbreeze wanted Nightleap to do? o3o This will be interesting...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:29 am

(Yeah... XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Chasm looked around with utter confusion as Owlflight and Nightleap fought about him. He ground his teeth angrilly. Then another cat by the name Swiftbreeze came up then left with Nightleap. He cowered there in camp until he saw Nightleap return. He raced to him and jumped over him, shivering with fright behind him. "I-I..." He stuttered to stunned and afraid to speak.

Roarstep saw Snowkit dash away but knew it was to late. He hung his head and sighed sadly. He lifted his head and looked apologetically at Scartalon. "I'm sorry for your trouble. Are you alright?" He meowed with respectful concern.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:52 pm

Moonstar retreated to her den to think. So many cats were upset about her letting Nightleap stay in the Clan 'till the war was over. He offered to help us drive out the rogues, and he would be useful for that. I know he led them at one point and took the lives of some of my warriors, but... she cut herself off, two sides of her arguing. But nothing, Moonstar! He killed your warriors in cold blood! What are you doing? She sunk to the ground in defeat, wishing she was a kit back in the nursery and she could burst into tears and let somebody else fix things she had messed up. I never should have become a leader... I was never meant to be. I can't lead my Clan through this. I can't do it. I have failed them. She shut her eyes tight and wrapped up in a ball, not bothering to crawl to her nest; just staying in the corner where she was, not caring if anybody found her like that. She was so stressed, exhausted, hungry... she felt defeated. Like all 9 lives were being sucked from her at once.

(o.o It would be epic if Nightleap came in. This could be where we could carry out with our little idea, Silver. xD Want to? Or not? I don't mind either one, but I think it would be fun to go through with it. c:)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Scartalon looked over at Roarstep and forced herself to smile. "Yes, I'm fine." She nodded in thanks. "Thanks for asking though," she meowed before following Moonstar into her den. Her smile had faded. "Moonstar, we need to talk," she repeated. "There's something I need to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Moonstar looked up. "Yes?" she asked.''

(I'm all written out from my last long post. XD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Scartalon sat down next to Moonstar and touched her tail to Moonstar's shoulder comfortingly. "Well.... Larktalon, a StarClan cat, came to me in a dream a few nights ago.... She told me I was bearing kits."
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Moonstar leaped up in surprise. "WHAT?!" she gasped. "How? I thought you were mates with Darkthorn!" she excalimed, thinking it was possible for him to be the father since he was dead. "Then who is the father?"
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Scartalon smiled at the thought that four little bundles of fur were growing inside of her. "Well, we never were mates, but, he is the father. Larktalon said my wish to have his kits was special... and she said I would be given four kits for each clan StarClan made. She said that she'd bring more information." She took a breath and added, "She used the words 'this special gift StarClan has chosen you to bear', do you think it means something?"
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Moonstar thought about that for a moment. "I'm not sure... " she said. "Have you told anybody else about this?"
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:31 pm

"I told Darkthorn, but that's it really," Scartalon meowed.

(OMG! Is that Soul?! I LOVE Soul!!! :D <3)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:44 pm

"Okay," Moonstar meowed, "but don't tell anybody else. About the prophecy, I mean." she meowed. "Now go get some rest. I know I need some."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:54 pm

(Soul<3)

Scartalon nodded and walked out of the den and laid down in the center of the camp clearing to sleep. She laid on her back so she could look up at the stars and StarClan. She wondered what Darkthorn was doing.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:52 am

((Sure Moon :3 Perfect spot to let Nightleap's softer side shine through x3))

Darkthorn shivered as he reappeared down at the ground, just outside WindClan camp. Furious with StarClan's nonwillingness to help, he padded towards camp, his starry coat making it obvious he wasn't living any longer. His coat brightened up the forest ever so slightly, and he shrugged softly at the thought of all the predators he could encounter.

Nightleap looked at Chasm and shrugged. "No need to be sorry, kiddo. Just get yourself some sleep, alright? I've got certain things I have to speak with the leader about..." he muttered and got to his paws as he padded towards the leader's den, waiting until Scartalon had left before he padded inside. "Moonstar?" he muttered softly into the den, not taking another step in before he'd hear her reply to his appearance.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:53 am

(Lol, didn't see your Soul freakouts, Spotted. XD Yes it is him. <3)

When her deputy left the den, she curled back up where she was on the floor. The news of Scartalon's kits hadn't lifted her spirits much; she was still fretting about Nightleap and the war. Why did I have to be put into this position? she pleaded. Startled by the sudden call from Nightleap from outside her den, she froze. "Y-yes?" she called.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:22 am

Nightleap shrugged softly, realizing that Moonstar's stutter may come from the fact that he'd killed leaders in their dens earlier on. He'd become notorious for it back when he got rid of Icestar's mangled life. Sighing he shook his head and stepped inside. "I'm just going to apologize for making this much of a trouble for you. If it can lift your spirits as well as your clan, I'll go sleep outside if it's needed. Actually, I think it might be clever to do so..." he muttered, not bothering to explain the cause for this.

((I'm putting in small hints all the time these days towards Nightleap's past... x3 Habit, it seems.))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 pm

Moonstar pulled herself into a sitting position. "Oh..." she said simply. "No, you don't have too. My warriors can deal with it." she meowed, not thinking it was fair to kick him out on the hot nights just because her Clan were being grumps. But why are you being so nice to him? Just look at all he has done... she looked up at him, trying to search past his hard, evil outer shell. He is not evil. Moonstar corected herself. He was just headed on the wrong path.

(Hehe. She doesn't understand how she is the only cat who can see the good in him. She is a sweet kitty. <3 I loves my Moonstar!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:36 pm

(Cats such as Whitecloud, Longwhisker, and Darkthorn might not be so forgiving... XP)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:13 pm

(Lol yeah I know. But Moonstar is just unique like that. x3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:31 pm

(Yup! XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:29 am

Nightleap smiled softly and dipped his head. "Alright. Thank you." he said gently then flicked his tail. "Then I'll be... Uh... Outside I guess." he muttered, slightly awkwardly. "Oh, and I found a kit named Chasm. He's recently lost his family and is about 6 moons. Would it be fine if I trained him for the upcoming battle?" he asked.

Gentlepaw crossed into WindClan territory, her nose flaring with exitement at the familiar scent that reached her nose. She could tell the markers were old though, and sighed with sadness at the recent happenings. Her mind fell back onto Bravepaw, and she wished he'd been here. Or at least have stayed in WindClan camp for a little longer, so she'd known where he was. None the less, she was pleased to finally have done something on her own, and not be the weeping little kit sitting behind Bravepaw and waiting for him to fix everything.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:28 am

(Ugh.... Nightleap, I am going to tickle you until I get that affectionate side out of you that is buired so deep inside you... ._. Lol)

Moonstar thought about that for a moment. "Let me meet him." she meowed and padded towards the den entrance.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:38 am

((He's not the cuddly kind x3 Anyways, it's awkward for him to show affection after so many moons of killing and murdering O.o))

Nightleap nodded and flicked his tail, leading the way ahead out of the den. Spotting the small cat he smiled softly and padded over to him, then sat down once he'd reached the kit. "Chasm, this is WindClan's leader, Moonstar." he said, introducing the kit for the leader for the first time.

((Terrible WB... D: ))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:00 am

(Hehe, I know. xD)

Moonstar looked down at the young cat. "Hello, Chasm!" she meowed cheerfully. When she was around kits, it seemed as if all her worries went away and happiness took over. She had always wanted kits of her own, but with this path that was thrust at her at such a young age, she never even got a chance. Not a choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next