Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

WindClan Territory - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Chasm nodded, absorbing the information like a sponge. He looked up at Nightleap, admiration glowing in his eyes. "You know so much." He meowed thoughtfully, his voice hinted with awe. Then Owlflight padded up growling and he shrunk beside Nightleap. That other cat reminds me of my father. He shivered, wishing he could just push all his memories away.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:30 pm

(Recap please?? o.o)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:10 pm

(I tried to read as much as I could. o.o)

Sky hissed at Bravepaw as he watched the tom walk away and then raced after Gentlepaw. He needed to catch up with her.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Nettlepaw smiled for the first time in a while as Rowanpaw padded up next to him. "Hey! Its great to finally be home, right?" he mewed in an upbeat tone. It was good to talk with his closest friend once again.

Oceanpaw counted all her herbs and put them into their proper places. Thank Star Clan that's over.. She exited her den and tucked her paws under her to relax. Her ears slightly flicked towards Nightleap's conversation as he overheard the words 'fighting in a war'. A war..? D:

Rosefoot gave a sigh of relief as she saw the camp all well and the way the left it. Without the rouge cats of course though, She thought quietly in her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:02 pm

*Owlflight looked at the kit in suspicion. Turning to Nightleap, he mewed "Kits are not allowed to be trained. It is against the warrior code but obviously, you have no respect for the code." and looked at Nightleap in irritation. "You are a 'normal warrior' you declare yourself so please listen to a senior warrior. WindClan is a nobal Clan." and stood their, waiting for what Nughtleap might reply to.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:24 am

Nightleap shrugged. "How do you know his age, if I may ask? For all you know, he may be ready to be apprenticed. Every claw is needed for this battle, and I think even the senior warriors should realize this." he said with a sharp twinge in his tone. He smirked as Owlflight mentioned the code and chuckled. "Well, you're forgetting the fact that I haven't lived after the code the past moons. Last time I followed the code, was right before my warrior ceremony. Straight afterwards, I was banished. No matter about my past though. The thing that matters is the future." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:48 am

*Owlflight looked at the kit and saw the evil glint in his eyes. I just want to go and hurt Nightleap for already turning this innocent kit into a savage killer. And turned back to Nightleap, all of his feathery, owl like due sticking up in anger. "For all I know, this kit can be as evil as you will be. They must learn the code and learn Clan life before we teach him any battle moves." growling, he bared his teeth at Nightleap. "You should never be a mentor. You will only teach cats to kill. You never respected the code and StarClan." turning to Moonstar, he hoped for some support but soon turned to the Clan. "WindClan, should we allow Nightleap to live amongst our noble Clan, lettin his lead us to a path of blood? He may have lead us home but this could be a part of his plan of trust, then he will think he gained our trust and send us, killing other Clans!" and turned to Nightleap, wanting him to almost object.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:40 am

Nightleap shrugged and shook his head. "Whatever. And I'd bet anything that the clan knows I won't stay once the war is done. And for the kit... Take him, if it's of your interest. I'm merely trying to help the clan in surviving." he finished and flicked his tail in annoyance as he padded out from the camp area, intending to go get some prey for the clan to feast on. Plus, he could feel his entire body clenching up slightly with each step he took. Once he'd got the shot at killing a small vole he felt better though, and continued as smoothly as he'd done earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:44 am

*Owlflight watched him stalk out, clearly he lost the word war. Looking at his Clan that let anything come in and take whatever, he growled. He cleared his throat and yowled, "Cats of WindClan, we should go on hunting patrols and border patrols. I would suggest keep strong warriors here at camp. We don't want Nightleap to come back with more rogues." and looked at Moonstar in disgust as she sat back and watched her Clan fight amongst themselves.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:49 am

Nightleap could make out the faint sounds of Owlflight's try of taking control, and frowned. He says I'm looking for power... Guess I'm not the only one then. he thought with a smug smile flickering over his face as he caught a hare. From that point on though, it seemed like the prey had scattered and he was unable to hunt any more prey, naturally. Sighing he gathered the few bits he'd got and padded towards camp, realizing that Owlflight may have taken it as a victory that he'd just walked away. Let him think what he wants. I don't care any more. he thought darkly as he wandered into the camp and placed the prey into a neat pile in the center of the camp. Glancing at Owlflight he had a look that shone of a certain expression. Now look at who just caught food for the clan before himself. Certainly that's following the warrior code? he thought and translated it into an expression which he sent flying at Owlflight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:58 am

*Owlflight narrowed his eyes at Nightleap and growled. "Good, managed to catch some prey." he just wanted to test Nightleap out. To test his loyalty to WindClan.*

(I have WB... DX)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:02 pm

Nightleap glared at Owlflight, returning the look that he was given. Without hesitation he kept staring into Owlflight's eyes, waiting to see whether the tom would pull away first or keep staring until something broke the silence that followed ahead. His tail did a mere flick, though other than that he was all quiet and with a fierce look on his face.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Scartalon ran into camp with Snowkit in her jaws. She immediately put Snowkit down and walked over to Moonstar. "We need to talk Moonstar," she meowed quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:09 pm

*Owlscreech knew that this silent battle between gazes was a way to solve this problem. Turning so he was squarely facing him, he narrowed his eyes and stared into Nightleap's icey cold eyes. He unsheathed and sheathed his claws every now and then, tensing his very muscular and stocky body, ready to clash into a fight any moment.*

*Swiftbreeze, oblivious to their quarrels, walked up to Nightleap and lowered his head to his ear. Whispering, so no one could hear accept Nightleap, he whispered "Could I please speak with you alone." and glared at Owlscreech, indicating something was about him.*

*Snowkit immediantly pelted out of camp when Scartalon put her down. Using her taken of speed, she sped by all the cats onto the moor. She kept on streaming across the moor, grass ripping behind her as she headed for a rabbit hole looking tunnel.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Nightleap held Owlflight's gaze determinedly, though when Swiftbreeze arrived and asked to have a word with him he sighed. He kept staring into Owlflight's eyes though, not glancing at Swiftbreeze as he made his reply. "Of course." he muttered back and glared once more at Owlflight. Turning he followed the young tom willingly and settled down at a place where they could speak alone.

((Snow! Is his name Owlscreech or Owlflight? I'm confused Dx))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:31 pm

(His name is Owlflight but I just can't seem to remember! I am a fail! XD)

*Owlflight narrowed his eyes at Swiftbreeze and Nightleap as they left abruptly. Shrugging off the feeling that Swiftbreeze and Nightleap were up to something, he walked around the camp, fixing dens because the rogues from the battle destroyed everything.*

*Swiftbreeze have a spy smile and settled down when they got to a well hidden area. "Well, I have a favor to ask you, if you are up to it." and raised his eyes to Nightleap's level, his piercing eyes formed into slits.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:46 pm

((Okay, I thought his name was 'flight, though all the 'screeches made me unsure x3))

Nightleap's eyes narrowed as well, and he tilted his head slightly to the side. "Depends on what the favor is." he said coldly, without any kind of expression or emotion to show off whether he'd be surprised by the sudden question. He curled his tail neatly over his paws and watched the tom curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:59 pm

(Yeah... So used to the Owlscreech on RPF... DX)

*Swiftbreeze narrowed his eyes and gave a sly smirk. "It is something that involves the drawing of blood. Can I trust you?" and sheathed and unsheathed his claws in seriousness.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:29 pm

(Recap please? I am on vacation, but I can pop onto the computer when we aren't doing anything. :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:51 pm

(WindClan came back to camp, Nightleap is leading them. A random kit who killed his brother is in camp called Chasm and Nightleap started training him battle moves. Owlscreech made him stop and Swiftbreeze and Nightleap left camp to talk alone. Owlscreech is trying to organize some hunting and border patrols but no one is listening to him.)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:55 pm

(OwlFLIGHT! x3
And shouldn't Scartalon be doing that? Or are all the cats who didn't agree with Moonstar stay in the makeshift camp? *raises eyebrow*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:02 pm

(Omg... I am so retarded... XD)

(Anyways, Scartalon just showed up at camp but Spotted isn't RPing her so OwlFLIGHT stepped up. All the cats that disagreed with Moonstar are in camp though, except Snowkit who ran away and is now heading to the rogue lands.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:38 am

((Correction, Spotted did RP her, though Scartalon attempted to talk with Moonstar ;3))

Nightleap noticed the tom's voice and shrugged. "Again, it depends on what you want me to do. If there is something about killing some cat within the clan, then I'm out of it. Now, rather than asking all these questions why don't you tell me what the 'favor' is supposed to be?" he said and flicked his tail impatiently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:00 am

(Dang... I had an off day yesterday... XD)
(Well, it was to kill someone! XD)

*Swiftbreeze pulled away and growled "Never mind then. I can't trust you." and got up. "Just make sure to lead us to success, with a pure leader, leading the Clan." and stalked away, tail flicking side to side in frusteration. Fine! I will have to do this myself!*

*Snowkit pelted into a tunnel that lead down deep into the ground, trying to escape her Clan.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:04 am

Nightleap was left puzzled, although shook his head. Fine. I wouldn't have hurt any cat within the clan anyway. Not at this point. My own goal is more important than any other cat's. he decided and shrugged. Getting to his paws he walked back to WindClan camp and sighed, settling down and trying to seem like he wasn't about to fly at the nearest cat. Somehow, he thought most cats would imagine him to be like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next