Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

WindClan Territory - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:51 pm

*Copperstar`s eyes turned into a coppery fire as she mentioned Nightleap. "Why are you trusting him? He attacked your clan and many of your warriors died to his and his rouges claws. Well I`m not here to judge your decions Moonstar. I wanted to discuss our battel plans decided that coming here might confuse the rouges into thinking we surrendured." said Copperstar a bit firecly.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Moonstar glanced at Nightleap then back at Copperstar. "I know, but..." she couldn't find a reason to counter Copperstar's point. There was none. So why was she trusting him? I don't know! "He's on our side now, and he will leave after the war." she said finally. "The rogues, with no doubt, will head to our camp next to take it over. When they see nobody there, they will think they have won the war and will head back to ThunderClan or where ever they go. Meanwhile, we will head to ThunderClan and defeat the rogues together. Then all the Clans will have their territories back." she finished. But then what happens after that? Why is StarClan still ignoring us?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:04 pm

*"Sounds good Moonstar. Me and my clan will make a makeshift camp a bit away from him to lower the tentions some. So do you think we should breack up into patrols to attack them or go as a whole?" asked Copperstar.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:08 pm

*Owlflight's yowl in pain was muffled by the cave dirt around him. The badger snarled and began to rip Owlflight to shreds in his den, blood spraying everywhere. Owflight's body was ripped to pieces, a clearly brutal way to end a glorious life. His spirit pelted out of his body to the sky. Looking down at Swiftbreeze who got up and knew the fight was over, he swore vengeance for his death.*

*Swiftbreeze pelted far away, but close enough for him to see the badger. The badger lumbered out of its den, heading away to probably get some food. Swiftbreeze made sure it was far away and pelted into it's den. He layed in the blood to stain his black pelt with blood. Ripping chunks of his own fur out, he picked up the remains of the blood mess of Owlflight's body and pelted out of the den to camp. Fake limping into camp, he limped through the camp enterance, bloody and scrubby. Laying the destroyed body of Owlflight in the center of the camp, he collapsed and gasped "Owlflight fought bravely against the badger..." and layed on the ground, gasping for air. He was a spectacular liar.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:29 pm

Scartalon hissed and walked over to Swiftbreeze. "What have you done?! Because you didn't consult your LEADER OR bring a PROPER patrol, Owlflight is dead!" She looked down at the dead and mangled body. Without looking up she mumbled, "Get out of my sight before I get angrier, Swiftbreeze. Go to Oceanpaw and get those wounds taken care of." She sunk down to her paws and burried her muzzle into Owlflight's fur in sorrow before taking it out and starting to clean a patch of bloodied fur on his shoulder.

Sky glared at Pinepaw and followed Gentlepaw. "You OK?"

(I don't know what's going on with Gentlepaw... soo... that's the result....)

Thunderheart wrote:
Talonpaw smiled at Dewpaw. "Hi. You ready for the battle?" He asked some what shyly.

Dewpaw shrugged as she walked after the rest of the patrol. "I don't know, I probably won't get to fight, and I'm guessing Fernshade left the herbs behind in camp." If only I were a warrior's apprentice, she thought. I could do so much more...

Last edited by Spottedheart on Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:33 pm

*Swiftbreeze buried his head in Owlflight's fur and mewed with a choked up voice, "I wanted to go hunting with him. I owed him a rabbit for winning a bet and we ran into a badger on the way." and made his eyes filled with fake emotion. Inside, he was laughing and plotting to kill Scartalon next.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Moonstar nodded. "The plan-" she was just off at the sight of Owlflight dead. "What in StarClan's name..." she said quietly, starring at Swiftbreeze. "He was a fierce and loyal warrior," she meowed, "we will sit vigil for him tonight. May he live well in StarClan." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:43 pm

*Copperstar dipped her head in respect at the site of the dead warrior. "Moonstar if you wish we may discuss our plans tomorrow," said Copperstar quietley to the saddened leader.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:45 pm

*Swiftbreeze got up and sighed. "He was a great warrior. He saved me from the badger. I will never forget him." and lowered his head in pretend depression.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:52 pm

(Did Swiftbreeze whisper to Owlflight that he had found a badger, or had he just yelled it over to him?)

Scartalon looked up from her grooming Owlflight's dead body. "Get. Away." She hissed and lashed her tail. It landed on the ground with a loud WACK noise. "Go get your wounds checked out. You can come back later to mourn if you want--" Noticing how mean and out of character she probably sounded she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, calming herself down. "Just... go. We need strong warriors," she meowed a bit more softly. She turned back around and walked up to Moonstar's side. "Should we discuss matters with Copperstar in your den?"

(WB. >_<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:01 pm

(He whispered it to Owlflight.)

*Swiftbreeze felt his fuse lit by this comment. Getting up, he snarled "Shut up you fox heart! I am sorry that I am upset my friend was just killed by a badger right in front of my eyes!" and got up and walked to the medicine cat den.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Scartalon wanted to hiss at Swiftbreeze but she knew not to answer back to him. He was your friend? Your one of the most prejudice cats in this clan, Swiftbreeze. I highly doubt he was your friend, she thought, her eyes narrowed as she watched him walk into the medicine cat den.

(Oh, OK. I must've misread)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:25 pm

Autumnwind walked next to Copperstar "What happen?" She asked.

Fernshade beagn to look for Dewpaw.

(were is Dewpaw?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:30 pm

*"We were discasing our plans. Where have you been?!?" said Copperstar.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:37 pm

(really i been helping my mom puting down flooring in her kitshen)

"Sorry Copperstar. I was macking sure that all the cats made it here ok." Autumnwind said.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:38 pm

(LOL! I REALLY need to catch up on what's going on)

Scartalon stiffened for a second. She licked her chest fur in embarrassment and tried to seem like she knew what was going on. "Sorry if I wasn't clear, but I meant the REST of the plans," she meowed smoothly.

(Copperstar was talking to Scartalon I think)

(And Dewpaw is talking to Talonpaw)

-------

https://warriorslife.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1160
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40