Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:49 pm

*Jaystorm glared at Branchshade. "You're going to stand up for a cat whose part kittypet?" He spat the word 'kittypet' as if it were a curse. When Moonstar directed them to Thunderclan, he silently rooted. What a great leader Windclan had. He lifted his chin. "It's a good thing Windclan has such a wise leader," he glanced at Static and the other kittypets with a scornful, disgusted expression, and then at Moonstar and Scartalon proudly.
He padded swiftly out of camp, pride beating through each step he took. He was grateful to his leader and deputy, and glad that the kittypets... the word stuck on his tongue like blood... would be taken to Thunderclan, the clan of the soft. And Swiftflight, the half-kittypet warrior, he'd be without his soft-hearted brother. As he paced, his claws dug into the earthy marsh with pleasure. He hadn't had to kill to get rid of his problem now, and if they had stayed he would have made their life a living Dark Forest.
As he was walking, he suddenly fell painfully into a hole. With a spit of rage he leaped out, but then looked back in. It seemed like a regular old rabbit hole, but mingled clan cat scents were spent here. Curiously, he took a paw step in, and let the darkness engulf him.... (Will continue this in the Tunnels topic.)

Halfmoon watched Jaystorm leave with a little relief. He frowned at the kittypets as they were declined by Moonstar but also felt a bit of relief. Less mouths to feed. More kittypets for Thunderclan. He waved his tail to Static once more and met his gaze a last time before nosing Duskflower towards the fresh-kill pile. There he sat with his tail tucked around his paws and watching as the patrol led the cats out of the camp. Maybe Jaystorm went ahead to the Thunderclan border, he thought. Or perhaps he wanted to relish the thought.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:05 pm

*Whitecloud layed in her nest in the nursery. Pain shot through her swelled up belly. She felt kicks in her belly and she groaned. Her belly rumbled into spasms and she yowled "The kits! They are coming!" and she grunted as her extremely large belly shook. Slowly, a white kit with black stripes slid onto the floor. She knew it wasn't over and soon a large ash colored Tom kit plopped onto the heathery floor. Soon a normal sized she-cat slid onto the ground with s black pelt. After a ton of spasms, a silverish she-cat with dark tabby stripes slid out. Excruciating pain shot through her when the last kit came out. Gasping in pain, she layed there, exhausted.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Static stared at his brother, disheartened. Then spat back, "if I cannot join Windcla where my brother is I will will just return to my home!" He meowed and shook his head, "I thought Windclan was better than this. To judge others by there past!" He paused, "It was nice meeting you, my brother, but I'm obviously not wanted in your clan."

Swiftflight stood still, his heart felt torn in two. He would always choose his clan over another cat, but he would've liked to get to know his older brother. But that wasn't a choice his clan would let him have without being chased out along with him. He looked at Branchshade, uncertainty sparking in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:45 pm

(Are they planning on over-throwing Moonstar? Because Moonstar might go along with it, depending on what exactly is going on. What exactly are the evil kitties planning, anyway?)

Moonfeather flicked her tail and sat down below the Tallrock. "I am sorry, but accepting kittypets or rogues is unacceptable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:48 pm

(um I think they want to controll the forest. It might be a better idea to ask Silverfeather)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:28 am

((Right now, they're merely talking about what they should do to have more cats help them and so on, but all the cats from Dark Forest will probably be by their side now and StarClan is a bit too scattered to help much... I guess they're almost enough to take over WindClan.

And Thunderpatch and Rosefoot can follow Jaystorm, or break apart from the patrol as they see him slinking into the tunnels. There'll most likely be more cats coming as well Smile OR they could simply wait until the evil cats take their chance and attack. They can join the group then as well, to prove their loyalty or something like that.))

Darkthorn heard the rebellion going on outside, though decided it was a bit too crowded for him to squeeze out there. He heard that there where talks about rogues and his pelt flinched. Kittypets? In WindClan? StarClan have mercy! he thought angrily. He disliked kittypets as much as rogues. But his mind flickered over to his son in ThunderClan. Wonder how he's doing... he thought and sighed. Most clancats thought of half-clans as something StarClan should forbid, even though they already had. Pushing the thoughts of his son out of his head he walked out to see the rogues and kittypets being lead away by Scartalon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:06 am

*Whitecloud nuzzled the four kits to her and they began to nurse. They all felt strong and healthy. Where is Roarstep? I don't want to name them until he gets here! She thought and began to lick the kits. Her love for these kits she couldn't see was so powerful but curiousity crept through her on what they might look like.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:08 pm

"But we cant go home." Silver said to Static and then she looked at Moonstar "becouse we have no home"
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Static shook his head, "I know. We can go to the Horse-place, even though I don't want to live there..." He meowed in a voice only Silver could hear. Then faced Moonstar again, "I'm sorry you feel that way. I would've loved to join your clan, but if you won't let me then I have no choice but to leave."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:45 pm

Scartalon knew it might have been slightly cruel to not let the kittypets speak out, but she turned around and eyed the kittypets sternly. "Come," she meowed, "Moonstar has made up her mind, you are not to stay here." She rolled her eyes. "That's what she wants, she wants you to leave." She hissed slightly but kept her fur from bristling.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:47 pm

Seafrost heard Whitecloud's cries all the way from the medicine den. She must be having the kits! Quickly, he gathered the nessecary herbs and hustled out to the nursery. "I...I hope I'm not too late," he gasped out of breath; he wasn't getting any younger! He smiled as he saw the kits at her belly. "They're beautiful," he mewed.

Rosefoot smirked as she saw Jaystorm pad away. Where exactly was he padding off to? She always fell victim to curiosity and decided to follow her from a distance. She had an awry feeling.
(continued on tunnel topic)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:49 pm

*Whitecloud turned her ears to Seafrost and purred, with exhaustion thick in her purr, "I prayed to StarClan for that." and lucked her kits that seemed healthy, all mewling in protest except a small silverish she-cat with dark tabby stripes.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Dustsplash wrote:
(um I think they want to controll the forest. It might be a better idea to ask Silverfeather)

(I know, but it is in Moonstar's nature to not let kittypets into the Clan. You know how she likes to hold that tactic against ThunderClan. And even if this was what we planned for a prophecy, this is still my cat and I may do what I wish with her. Smile But yes, I do agree with the idea of them going all evil and trying to take over the Clans. xD It will be fun!)

Thunderpatch padded beside Rosefoot as the patrol lead the kittypets home. (WB T.T)
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:57 pm

((Moonstar never said that Rosefoot could go, so she already followed Jaystorm into the tunnels by herself))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:06 pm

(Oh.. I thought Rose went with their patrol?? I'm having a hard time jumping back into this. XD)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:22 pm

(They didn't leave yet, but are gathering at the entrance to be led away. )

Static sighed and padded to the entrance. Giving up, he glanced one last time at Swiftflight and then focused his gaze on Silver. "Okay, we're leaving. We'll just find somewhere to go later..." He meowed.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:29 pm

(Its okay Moon, same here xD And oh yeah, Crystal is right x3 )

Seafrost smiled and nodded. "Congratulations. If there's anything you need, just call." He mewed softly and padded out of the den. It always gave him great joy when new kits were born! It was also nice to see Whitecloud happy for a change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:45 pm

*Whitecloud dipped her head and mewed "Thank you." then she faced the kits, licking all four of them. She sighed, noticing how Roarstep was no where near. I will save one kit for Roarstep to name but I will name the other three. Licking the large ash Tom, she mewed "You will be Rainkit." then turned to the black she-cat and licked her. "You will be Whiskerkit." then when the small silver she-cat with dark tabby stripes squirmed, she purred and mewed "You will be Snowkit." and purred. Turning to the white (I don't know gender, Thunderheart! D:) with black stripes squeaked, she smiled and purred "Roarstep will name you when he gets back. Soon, licking all her kits.*

(Off to make forms!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:58 pm

Silver followed static out of windclan camp.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:31 pm

*Rainkit mewled and pressed close to his mother's milk-warm belly. His world was sightless right now, but his ears had already opened. Prodding his siblings, be opened his squinting green eyes and let out a loud squeal. He looked up at Whitecloud.

Halfmoon watched the cats go, and heard the news from the medicine den. He stepped a paw inside and peered in, smiling when he saw the four healthy kits. "They're beautiful, Whitecloud!" he exclaimed, "I'm sure they'll make great warriors! But for now I have to leave. Congrats!" he said as he trailed back out.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:54 pm

Whiskerkit opened her small eyes for the first time as Rainkit probbed her side. She wailed slightly, unhappy that she'd been awakened from a soft, sweet sleep. She looked at her brother and pawed him with her small paws, her soft pawpads touching against his flank. She mewled softly, her eyes adjusting to the light until she saw her brother clearly.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:28 pm

*Rainkit turned and growled softly at Whiskerkit and bundled into her, inviting her to play. "I'm gonna get you!" he squeaked, crouching for a sloppy pounce.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:53 pm

*Whitecloud nuzzled her kits and licked each of their heads lovingly.*

*Snowkit opened her brilliant blue eyes and scanned the nursery, cleared intrigued with the scenery. Flicking her ears back and forth, she caught sounds from many creatures and nature. Opening her mouth, not a sound came from her. Trying to speak again, she made no sound. Confused, she watched her brothers in interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:55 pm

(Is Snowlit not going to be aboul to talk)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:42 pm

(Snowkit is a mute.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next