Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Nettlekit's ears laid flat against his head/ Moonstar had yet failed to speak with him and Rowankit. He flopped down on the ground, quite guilty now, but still didn't see what he could have done wrong.

Oceanpaw went to check on Tallkit. She carefully removed the small kit's cobwebs and went to replace them with new. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Swiftpaw dragged his rabbit in his jaws to where Scartalon, Darkthorn, and his buried mouse are. "Hey guys," He meowed and laid his rabbit next to his buried mouse, "The prey is running great this new-leaf!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:13 pm

Tallkit yawned, "I feel great!" she purred and looked up warmly at Oceanpaw, liking her instantly. "Who are you?" she meowed curiously.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:08 am

"That's wonderful!" Oceanpaw mewed happily. "I'm just Oceanpaw, the medicine cat apprentice. I'm training to heal my clan and interpret signs from StarClan," She explained briefly with a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:13 am

Tallkit's tiny jaw dropped, "Wow! What's a medicine cat apprentice!"
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:48 am

Oceanpaw purred at Tinykit's enthusiasm. Although she already explained, she didn't mind explaining again. "I'm like a regular apprentice, except I learn to use herbs and to talk to our ancestors."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:52 am

"Wow!" Tallkit squeaked, "What are herbs?" she meowed, not aware that she was asking so many questions. Her eyes sparkled with wonder and excitement as she looked up at Oceanpaw.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:00 am

"Plants found around the territory that are used for healing," Oceanpaw explained without any annoyance. "And each can be used for different things. It's fun, but you must know," she continued, "to never play around with herbs in the medicine den, okay? They aren't toys.." She didn't want Tinykit almost dying or beomcing ill like Whitepaw had done once before. Oh no, she did not want to go through that ever again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:06 am

TALLkit (lol) nodded seriously, "Can I be a medicine cat?" she meowed hopefully, "I'll learn the herb and what they do! I promise!" she meowed, not knowing there were already enough medicine cats.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:10 am

((LOL, sorry. Pretty tired over here xD ))

Oceanpaw laid her tail on TALLkit's shoulder. "You're too young now. But in the future you may just become a medicine cat apprentice like me," she mewed warmly seeing how excited the young kit seemed. "I'm sure you'd be great too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:17 am

Tallkit smiled up at Oceanpaw, she was like the sister she always wanted. "I would train hard too!" she meowed with determination, she spotted some herbs and looked over them, "Maybe you could teach me what those are?" she meowed pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:15 am

Darkthorn dipped his head gently to Branchpaw as well, and looked at Swiftpaw as the apprentice appeared. He smiled brightly at his comment. "Yes indeed, newleaf brings loads of prey for the entire clan!" he said with a gentle nod. "I believe we've hunted enough prey, don't you think?" he suggested, glancing at Scartalon. After what he'd seen from now, the had a quite good load of food now.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:36 am

"I'm sure you would," Oceanpaw purred in amusement and turned her attention to the herbs she had been sorting earlier. "Well sure! This pretty violet flower is watermint," She mewed pushing it towards the little kit. "It's used for belly aches and is usually found down by the lake. OOOO and this is marigold. Seafrost actually used it for your wounds..." She carefully picked up the last bit of the orange marigold flower and replaced the spot of the Watermint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:28 pm

Tallkit observed them and carefully sniffed each of the herbs. "I see, so marigold is used for wounds and watermint for belly aches? Cool!" she meowed enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:46 pm

molly begane to look for moonstar.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:59 pm

"Agreed," Scartalon meowed, she turned to Brachpaw. "If you wanna hunt, we can leave you here, if you want."

(Sorry it's so short, but I'm tired..... :\)

Last edited by Spottedheart on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Swiftpaw nodded in agreement, "I've got enough I think." He uncovered his mouse and picked up the rabbit and mouse in his mouth and padded towards the camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:40 am

Branchpaw shook his head, "Nah I just got hear-I'm stying out." He meowed slowly not sure if Scartalon was tlking to him though he hoped she was staying too.

((Lol sorry I dont know whats going on! XD ))
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:27 am

Darkthorn nodded and picked up the two small hares he'd got and smiled softly to Scartalon as he passed, a look of amusement on his face. He had made out the sort of hopeful look upon Branchpaw's face, as well as the longing look in his eyes. He shrugged it off and continued to pad back to camp, his mouth filled so tightly with fur that he couldn't utter a word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:25 pm

Branchpaw watched Darkthorn go and when he smiled at Scartalon he realized he loved her too. He sighed and looked at Scartalon, She'll never love me when she can love a warrior like Darkthorn... Still he smiled at Scartalon, "What about you
scartalon?" he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:59 am

Scartalon looked from Darkthorn back to Branchpaw. "I can stay if you want," she meowed to him. She chuckled. "You get to choose a lot of things, don't you?" she sighed and looked once more after Darkthorn, who was almost out of site. "I'll stay," she told the soon to be warrior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:17 am

*Whitepaw got back to camp with Roarpaw and turned to the apprentice den. She didn't have anything to do but wait until she becomes an elder or just stay an apprentice. I am as useful as dead but I have Roarpaw... and sighed.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:15 pm

Roarpaw licked Whitepaw's face, "Whitepaw I'll be back...I have to talk to Moonstar about something." Anger rose in his chest, Whitepaw deserves her warrior name more than any cat! Moonstar is wrong to do this to her! He padded away from Whitepaw, flicking his tail along her back before he leaves. "Moonstar?" He calls into her den.

Branchpaw smiles at her, "Great come on!" He meows running out over the moor, into a patch of wildflowers and heather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:19 pm

*Whitepaw nodded and felt anger rolling off Roarpaw's pelt. She twitched her nose and flicked her ears in non-understanding. Why is he angry? Did I do something?! and frowned at what she might have done to upset him.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:23 pm

Rowankit looks up at Moonstar wondering why she's just standing there like a mooned rabbit. (um sorry i had no idea if i phrased that right XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next