Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:52 pm

((I replied to that c: ))

Silverfeather wrote:
((Nah, she's just terrified x3))

Nightleap was already tensed up and swooped out of the way. "I already have my eyes opened. Besides, my dead cats return to our side. We have more cats on our side than you think." he said and swiped his paw at her, his claws unsheated and hungry for blood.

Darkthorn smiled and licked her shoulder. "Stay here and protect the rest of the kits... I will remain as guard outside." he said quietly and nuzzled her cheek. Then he stalked outside, assuming a defensive pose in front of the den. His gaze searched the crowds, trying to make out cats that were on his side. It was harder with cats he'd seen as clanmates before, but that fought alongside the bad cats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:52 pm

*Honeyshade came from the Dark Forest back to WindClan camp. She saw Darkthorn and attacked him from behind, clawing his back. She lifted her mouth up, about to inflict the killing bite.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Scartalon whimpered as Darkthorn walked away. She followed after him though. She didn't want anything to happen to him. When she looked out of the nursery she saw Moonstar fighting a black and white tom. She glanced at Darkthorn and flicked her ear, letting him know she was going and stalked over to the tom silently, waiting for the right moment to pounce.

(Is Falconswoop dead?)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Darkthorn let out a gasp of terror, not expecting to be attacked from behind. Looking back he caught the glimpse of Honeyshade, the cat they'd just killed. Gasping he realized that the Dark Forest had joined in, and fiercly batted her side and slipped out of her grasp. Her claws had ripped open many of his old wounds though and he gritted his teeth as he tried to pull through the intense pain. Frozen he stood quite still, unable to see.

((Nope, he's still alive :3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:58 pm

(Is Darkthorn open to kill?? DX)

*Honeyshade slipped to the ground and shook her head. She was a new cat again, still with scars but fighting as fiercely as ever. Slashing at Darkthorn's tendons on the back of his leg, she hoped her would fall so killing would be much easier.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:59 pm

(Thanks. ^^ )

Petalpaw was surely at a disadvantage, she was smaller than all the older cats, but she made up for that by her practicing she had with Heathersong. Heathersong had taught her well, even if it wasn't for very long. She taught her to be head strong and never give up. Petalpaw slashed her injured tail angrily at Thunderpatch. She was preparing for Thunderpatch to attempt to land on her again, but she slipped and fell face first onto the ground.

(LOL. )

Swiftflight hissed as Falconswoop clawed his shoulder and swatted a paw at him. He turned around to face Falconswoop and hissed again, in his face. "Leave now. You've no right here!"
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:03 pm

Scartalon looked back when she heard Darkthorn's gasp. She looked back at Moonstar and the tom before running back to Darkthorn and hurling herself at Honeyshade. "Don't touch him!" she screeched at the evil she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:04 pm

((Sure, why not :3 It would add to the excitement, I guess. Just lethal damage at first though, alright? I want him to be alive for a little while before he fades off to death x3))

Darkthorn could feel her claws at the back of his legs, and quickly kicked out, and with a lucky shot managed to kick her face. The pain made him shiver though, and his gaze had faltered into twinkling black and white stars. Unable to see he turned around and hissed furiously, lashing about randomly.

Falconswoop hissed at the pain that the young tom caused and growled. "Wrong. We've come to make a better life for the clans, and unite us as one. I think it's a brilliant plan." he said silently, smirking softly as he lashed out, his claws tearing a wound at Swiftflight's cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:08 pm

(Okay, sounds good! Twisted Evil)

*Honeyshade turned around and while Scartalon hurtled toward her, she reached up with her claws and raked Scartalon's belly. The belly rake was her favorite move and she did this one front chest to tail. When Darkthorn kicked her face, she felt one of her teeth fall out. She yowled in anger as blood started to pool in her mouth. Turning back to Darkthorn, she slid under him and raked his belly, turnin her bey away so he could not counter.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:09 pm

*Heathersong ran into the camp and ran over to help Petalpaw. " Come Petalpaw get up," yowlled Heathersong as she clawed Thunderpatch's ear.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Darkthorn felt preprared for anything, but soon figured out he wasn't as well preprared as he thought. Only moments later his belly was being torn apart and he gave a gasp and shudder. He stood for a while, a blank look creeping up onto his eyes, clouding his vision even further at the furious pain. Tumbling over to the side he struggled to breathe, apparently not managing to drag in anything at all. He lay there, gaping as a fish on land, blood oozing from his wounds.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Swiftflight hissed as he felt his blood ooze out of his cheek. "What do you get from it? Nothing! You're leader just wants the power for himself. He won't give you any luxurious prize for fighting." Swiftflight meowed. "Or, do you just want to kill?" He ventured. Swiftflight dashed to one side of Falconswoop and swiped his claws down his flank.

Petalpaw scrambled to her side as Heathersong joined by her side. She was at the advantage now. She slashed her claws forward at Thunderpatch's cheek.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:17 pm

*Honeyshade felt Darkthorn go limp. She escaped him and watched the life seep from him. She smoked in pride at her second kill today and turned to Scartalon to finish her off.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:19 pm

Scartalon gasped and fell to the ground when Honeyshade slashed her belly again. This time it was deeper. She squirmed up next to Darkthorn with effort and laid next to him in agony. "Darkthorn...." she whispered to him. "Please don't die." She gasped in air and looked at him sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:22 pm

*Honeyshade watched both of the cats suffer in pride. She liked seeing suffering more then a quick death. She just watched, smiling in her twisted way.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:22 pm

*Heathersong smiled evily as she hissed, "Thunderpatch why don't you just give up? We're going to win anyways." Heathersong racked her claws along the she-cats side.*

Last edited by Dustsplash on Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:23 pm

(Isn't Thunderpatch a she-cat? XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:25 pm

Falconswoop hissed, not answering his question before he had leaped out of the way and avoided his claws. "You do not know his plans. I've travelled with him, and cats who willingly walk on his side will be promoted to a higher rank! And I've never lusted for killing." he growled, his eyes narrowed. "All I want is revenge for the cats who goes against me." he said sharply, leaping straight at the tom and clawing at his shoulder.

Darkthorn shivered, his breath coming in ragged rasps. "I-I wish I could control fate... M-my highest w-wish was to have a family a-again. It seems my wish won't be fulfilled." he said and let out a sigh, his claws gripping to the ground in the intense agony. "Make sure you don't die... Alright? Hang in there..." he whispered as his eyes slowly closed tightly shut, and with a shudder he disappeared from this world.

Whiskerkit was furious, her fear transferring to anger at watching all the nice cats die. "Don't kill them, you foxhearted traitor!" she yowled and leaped onto Honeyshade's neck, clinging onto it with her four paws and letting her small claws dig into the already dead warrior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:28 pm

(Yeah, she is... XD)

*Honeyshade laughed harshly at Darkthorn and snarled as a kit leaped onto her. Flopping backwards, she landed on the ground on her back, crushing Whiskerkit. "This should teach you, kit to mess with me!" and wriggled on top of her, trying to sufficate her.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:31 pm

Thunderpatch took a step back and arched her back, bristling her fur to make her look bigger. She let out a menacing hiss.

Moonstar jerked her head back as Nightleap's claws swished by her nose. The Dark Forest was even fighting with them! This was no ordinary group of rogues. She saw Darkthorn, all bloody on the ground, and Scartalon next to him. Even the kits were out. Thunderpatch was being ganged up on. Her eyes were as round as moons and she screeched "RETREAT, WINDCLAN, RETREAT!" She couldn't afford to have more of her Warriors killed. They would avenge this defeat when they were more prepared. She jumped over Nightleap and ran to Darkthorn. "Hurry, get him up, there may be a chance to save him!" she hissed into Scartalon's ear. Hopefully everybody would run and get out alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:35 pm

*Heathersong let out a joyous screech as she saw her clan mates retreat.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Scartalon let out a silent gasp as her love's life passed. He was in StarClan now. She wanted to follow after him but she knew it wouldn't be right for him to of died in vain. She ignored Moonstar and rose to her paws, her pelt sagging down on her shoulders. Her head bowed down, she thought of what to do. When she realized Honeyshade was attacking a kit, her thoughts went blank and she dove forward and let out a battle cry. She grasped Honeyshade's throat and threw her off Whiskerkit, then leaped at her.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Nightleap hissed and knocked Moonstar over. "Oh no you don't!" he hissed as he pinned the she-cat. "They can go, but I want the pleasure of having you here, under my control." he said with a smirk as he held the leader down to the ground. "There's no hope for your warriors. We will take each clan down, one by one. Those with enough courage to join us will have their chance at living. The rest will die or leave the territory." he said fiercly, not allowing the leader to get up or attack in any way.

Whiskerkit winced as she landed on her shoulder, which clearly dislocated it. Gasping for breath she wriggled out and began lashing wildly after Honeyshade's eyes with her sharp claws, intending to blind the cat.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Petalpaw yowled victory and batted a paw at Heathersong happily.

Swiftflight hissed at Falconswoop and dashed away as Moonstar called out to retreat.
(Where are they running to?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:40 pm

*Honeyshade got up and let Whiskerkit go. She watched in joy as the cats began to leave. When Scartalon attacked her, she just rolled away, not fighting. "Listen to your leader, lost love and leave my Clan." and grinned evilly.*

*Snowkit got back to camp just in time to hear Moonstar call a retreat. Snowkit pelted to the heart of the moor and waited for the other cats to join her. She was lost.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next