Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:05 pm

*Storm Gazer thoughtfully nodded. "I have always liked kits," he replied, "Even when I was one myself a few moons ago. New kits means new friends, at least that's the way I used to see it. I enjoy watching the youth grow up. Some day I hope to have some of my own, and apprentice some one too." He was surprised at how many happy emotions he suddenly gave on, and how easily he'd forgotten the bad thoughts. He liked it. Maybe he should talk to cats more often.
"Yes, kits are a blessing from Starclan," he decided.*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:07 pm

CrystalPaw wrote:
"Hey Silentpaw, where were you?" Shadowfeather meowed to her apprentice. She still had Sootpaw over her shoulders as she waited for Palepaw to pick her other side back up.
"I-i was lost Shadowfeather" he replied
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Fernleaf nodded awkwardly. She changed the topic before anything odd was said. "So... You and Skyseer?" she began awkwardly. She itched to face paw at the stupid comment she gave. She shook her head and looked him in the eyes. "Sorry, that's not really any of my business." She looked down at her paws again.

Last edited by Spottedheart on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:15 pm

"What? Are you okay?" Shadowfeather meowed and searched Silentpaw's body for any signs of injury.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:16 pm

( What? They were only a few fox-lengths from the camp? D; )

*Stormgaze's eyes slit at Skyseer's name. "She's annoying," he said coolly, closing his eyes and lifting his chin. "She follows me everywhere, hoping to get me to moon over her as she does me. But she's too old for me anyway. Thirty-seven moons older, to be exact. Plus she obsessed over me, and I don't like that." He lifted one paw and inspected the pad. "I like a more chill she-cat." Then he licked his pad a few times before rising to his feet. "Would you liek to go for a walk?" he asked.

(There, now they can cross territory like you planned. xD What IS your devious plan, anyway?)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:20 pm

(Lol. Ooops, well you said territory. I'll get rid of that part from my post X3)

Fernleaf nodded to Stormgaze. "Oh," she murmured. She looked up at him with a smile and got to her paws again, ready to follow him. "Of course!"
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Silentpaw nodded "Yes i am ok"
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:32 pm

*Stormgaze fluffed up his pelt handsomely and made sure to slick back a patch of fur that was sticking loose from his chest. "Then let's go, pretty lady," he mewed, stepping in along side her with a wink of the eye. He looked ahead as they walked.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:35 pm

Fernleaf purred and started to blush again. She followed after him at his side. "OK handsome boy," she tried to meow flirtily, but it just sounded goofy when it came out instead.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:25 pm

*Stormgaze cuffed her around the ear, his whiskers twitching.* (Sudden writer's blockkk.)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Silver wrote:
Silentpaw nodded "Yes i am ok"

Shadowfeather smiled, "That's good."

(Didn't know what else to put. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:46 am

*Palepaw padded over to the bodies of Crookedstripe and Gingershine to pay her respects. She licked the over the ones on the warriors so it looked as of they were sleeping. It wasn't the least she could do for her fellow clan mates.*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:28 am

(lawl ubderstandable)
Silentpaw looked at his mentor "did i miss anything shadowfeather?" he asked
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Shadowfeather flicked her tail to Gingershine and Crookedstripe. "They were killed fighting off a dog." Then flicked her tail to Sootpaw, "She was injured, the dog came flying at her and she wasn't quick enough to get away uninjured. " She meowed softly.
She wondered how Gingershine and Crookedstripe were doing in Starclan.

(I think they were killed by the dog. Correct me if I'm wrong.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:48 pm

((they were))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:19 pm

Sootpaw yelped as they tripped and almost dropped her, "I'm ok." she replied unsteadily as she spotted Gingershine and Crookedstripe. "I'm the lucky one." she meowed sadly and she closed her eyes as bitter tears escaped into her fur.

Lilypetal purred, "I would like that a lot Stormwhisker." she meowed softly and got to her paws streching in the moonlight.

Sandstone buried her muzzle in Crescent's fur, "So many good cats, dead." she meowed sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:23 pm

*Stormwhisker got up and noiticed Gingershine and Crookedstripe. He stopped and payed his respects and continued out of camp whith Lilypetal on his trail.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Lilypetal spent more time there then Stormwhisker, You were both fine warriors, then clan will miss both of you dearly. She followed Stormwhisker then and passed her brother she rested her forhead on his shoulder for a moment and tears entered her brothers fur. She looked up at him, her usual smile gone, now replaced with a solmn expression. She dried her tears and continued after Stormwhisker. She lept ahead of him, almost dancing in the moonlight when they where a fair way from camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:36 pm

*Stormwhisker purred as Lilypetal caught up whith him. Their tails entertained as they headed twords the moonlight lake. He purred and licked Lilypetal on the nose.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Lilypetal smiled and purred once more. "I love being with you Stormwhisker." she whispered warmly.

(X0 WB!! XL )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:43 pm

*Stormwhisker nuzzled Lilypetal on the shoulder.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Lilypetal smiled and raced away from Stormwhisker, darting through the pine trees, "Come find me." she teased though her silvery fur stuck out a bit in the daylight at night her fur looked like a shining ray of moonlight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:57 pm

*Stormwhisker darted through the dark pine forest after Shimmerpool. The moonlight reflected off his white fur as he chased down. He tackled her playfully as they landed in a patch of clover.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:59 pm

(lol What? Shimmerpool? XD)

Lilypetal laughed as they tumbled into the clover. She stared up at Stormwhisker and her pelt grew hot. Her heart pound in her chest and she reached up to lick his jaw softly.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:04 pm

(Ughh Writers block is evil)
Forever glances around the forest she knew that she was in shadowclan territory but she was safe in teh tree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next