Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Brightstream saw Thunderclap approaching as she began a comforting reply to Swiftstar. Though instead of being annoyed she smiled, she was happy someone else was also here to worry about Swiftstar. She could tell he wasn't feeling well and she gulped down the rest of the mouse quickly. When she finished she back looked up at Swiftstar, yes, he certainly looked a bit ill. Please StarClan let him be okay! ShadowClan needs him, and...so do I. Her heart beat in her chest loudly and she looked back to Thunderclap before her heart exploded.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:59 am

((The cats have just fought off three dogs that ventured into their territory, though lost Gingershine and Crookedstripe in the fight. Swiftstar lost a life and Sootpaw got her tail ripped off. They've returned to camp now and is probably just hanging around in the area :3 Not much has happened after that, except for a few chatters etc. <-- That was copied from what I wrote a page back Smile))

Swiftstar was comforted by the cats that neared him, although the dreads of seeing his cats die in front of his eyes still haunted his mind. "I'm alright. I guess." he said and shivered. His neck fur was stiff and caused him slight discomfort, the wound still glistening with a new layer of blood. "I'm really sorry. I can never be the leader Coyotestar was. Ever." he whispered to the two cats, his voice rough and strained. "I need to sleep." he said, and got to his paws. Turning around he vanished into his den, and flopped down on his nest. Burying his head within his paws he let the tears drop silently, frustration finally overcoming him. After a few minutes of silent sobbing he fell asleep, his dreams wandering towards StarClan. His mother appeared, as beautiful as ever, and together with the rest of the ancient StarClan she comforted him. The words gave him hope back to his heart, the knowledge that it was possible for him to lead the clan succesfully. His dreams continued on, and he purred in his sleep.

Thrushpaw had just appeared after a round of hunting, and noticed his brother with Brightstream and Thunderclap. Worried he noticed how his brother looked like and shivered, dropping the dove he had caught onto the fresh-kill pile. Next he dashed over to the three cats, but didn't get there before Swiftstar had turned and disappeared. Instead, Thrushpaw turned to Brightstream and Thunderclap. "What's wrong with him?" he said, tilting his head to the side questioningly.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Thunderclap nodded when he said he was all right, but Thunderclap knew he wasn't. When Swiftstar left, Thunderclap felt very sad for him. It really wasn't easy to see his warriors die in front of him, was it? It wasn't for Thunderclap wither. When Thrushpaw came up, Thunderclap stood. "He is sleepy. He's had a rough day, let him rest." And with that, he dipped his head padded away and out of the camp. He felt small and lonely now that his relationship with Flarestalker had pretty much disappeared and the two warriors passed away. They seemed to be the lively ones in the clan, and now it was just rotten and and silent. The young male was alone off in the woods. Pine needles littered the forest floor, and he walked with his paws dragging the ground and scattering them. He sniffed the air and smelled the lake. It's breeze was cold and scented with bitter water. Thunderclap sat just in front of it, watching as the water lapped the ground.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Flarestalker sat near the the fresh kill pile, slowly chewing on a frog's leg. She sighed sadly as she watched Thunderclap leave camp. Every since he became deputy, it seemed as if he was always to busy to talk with her. She was happy for him, but she was also angry at StarClan for choosing him. She decided to follow after the tom. When he got to the lake she slowed down a bit. She put her paws down gently so not to disturb any loose rocks or pebbles and sat down next to him calmly.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:27 pm

Thunderclap's ears twitched as he heard pawsteps and a cat come sit next to him. He breathed in the sweet scent of Flarestalker. He let out a soft purr, but he didn't turn his head. He enjoyed the beauty of the moment the way it was. "Hello, Flarestalker." He greeted her in a soft whisper. He felt there fur brush, and he remembered their spark they had. He smiled a bit before he finally turned to her. "Hello beautiful..." Thunderclap nuzzled the beautiful she-cat.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Flarestalker looked at her paws sadly and ignored his nuzzle. She looked at the surface of the water and her reflection. She thought for a moment, the shoved him into the mud. "Ha!" she cried out playfully.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:14 pm

Thunderclap drooped back as she ignored him, and then when she thrust him into the mud, he decided to play a game of his own. He ignored her, and stayed still. He made sure only to breathe a little to make him not look like he was breathing. Instead, he made his body twitch a little before he 'went' limp. This should freak her out. Thunderclap thought.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Flarestalker walked over to Thunderclap and sniffed him with narrowed eyes. "I know you're not dead," she growled slyly with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:34 am

Thunderclap stayed still for just a moment longer. Then he rolled over and used all of his paws to fling her into the mud right next to him. "Well duh!" Thunderclap said and stood up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Brightstream hid her hurt feelings as Swiftstar just left suddenly, leaving her sitting there and nodded as Thunderclap answered Thrushpaw's question as he padded up. She rose to her paws and padded away glumly.

Sootpaw sighed in her sleep and awoke to a bird call she padded out of the medicine cats den and purred. Finally all healed! She looked around at her clanmates and sighed again. "What a beautiful moon." She murmered quietly.

Sandstone snorted and ignored the moss ball this time. She swipped a seathed paw at Crescent then raced away, out of camp. "You'll never catch up, slow poke!" She teased as she ran away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:59 pm

*Stormwhisker padded into camp.*
(I`m not sure where he`s at! >.<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:05 pm

(He was chasing Lilypetal through the forest XD)

Lilypetal followed with a happy gleam in her eyes. She nuzzled Stormwhisker's ear happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:10 pm

(Yeah I know but it seemed like it ened)
*Stormwhisker purred as Lilypetal came up and nuzzled him. "Hello beatiful," purred Stormwhisker full of emotion.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:24 pm

Lilypetal let out a small happy laugh. "Hello." She murmered in his ear and rested her head against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:31 pm

*Stormwhisker purred happily. Nothing could make this day go wrong. I mean the girl I got the girl I had a crush and she`s now my mate.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:40 pm

Lilypetal returned her mates purr. "S-Stormwhisker, if we did have kits, how many would you want?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:46 pm

((Oh they should have kits in the middle of the battel like when Cinderpelt died))
*Stormwhisker felt his heart do a flip as Lilypetal asked about kits. I Wonder if she`s pregant? Stormwhisker purred, "As long as they are whith you I don`t care."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:52 pm

(ooo! Yeah! She will then, when the dark forest attacks. Though I hope the kits will be okay ^u^' )

Lilypetal smiles widely, "I feel the same." She meows happily and lays down in the outside nests they had made earlier that night.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:53 pm

(ok thanks!)
Silentpaw looked around for Shadowfeather hoping that he could help her some more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Sootpaw bumps into someone as she walks farther out of the medicine cats den, ""Oh Silentpaw! Hey." she gives him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:57 pm

"hello sootpaw" He replied to her looking at her with his grey eyes and gave her a small smile back
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:59 pm

(I keep meaning to write this, but I somehow fail each time... When the time comes, can I roleplay one of their kits?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:01 pm

*Stormwhisker layed down next to her. "Have you been feeling.. werid lately? Maybey you should go talk to Shadowfeather or Silentpaw." said Stormwhisker worriedly. I will not ever let anything happen to her. I would even fight a dark forest warrior if needed!*

*Palepaw walked up to the two other apprintices and meowed warmly, "Hi guys."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:03 pm

(Silentpaw and Sootpaw's?? :0 )

Well maybe if you're really not doing anything we can finally go on that walk together?" she meowed hopefully. Palepaw approached and she smiled at her friend in greeting.

(lol Dusty funny XD )

Lilypetal nodded, "Yeah I think so." She did feel a bit odd.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:04 pm

Silentpaw nodded and looked at palepaw "hello palepaw" he half whispered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next